Sign in to follow this  
Soad

(A Real) Ban Request: 205 P4

I don't play CS, but Soad, fucking great job lol! (I'm actually listening System of a Down and was before I came to the forums just now, ironic? Or does your name mean something else?!)

I don't play CS, but Soad, fucking great job lol! (I'm actually listening System of a Down and was before I came to the forums just now, ironic? Or does your name mean something else?!)

Thank you. I have had the nick "Soad" for FPS's since I started UT2004 and yes, I used it originally because it stands for System of a Down.

• Upvote 2

I have known p4 even before there was a beta server, when he still used to play on lotus texas on css(i prefer to on there rather than the beta for clear reasons) as far as i noticed, p4 just had a lot of time on his hands and his rank was understood because of the time he put into the server.... its going to be a huge blow if p4 gets banned. I remember, i have been playing on the beta server for probably a few days only and p4 invited me to join his clan and i joined him becuase just because i could trust him. (p4 will not betray) I hope this ban does not go through... without p4, server will not be the same.

• Downvote 2

Sent 17 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

Hey my brother and I recently got a server up and thought it would be a cool place to have a scrim between the two clans this weekend (sat or sun, pref. sun).

Not sure how many you can get online but my guess for my clan is that we can get eclipse, soad, conan, ronimus, guilty, michael, corvus, mobius one and possibly beast if hes online and ONLY if there are no spectators.

So a total of 9-10 players which may be unlikely though.

Hopefully a minimum of six players though, your clan is slightly larger so you could easily get the neccessary troops.

Our server has Sv pure ON meaning no texture hacks can be used. Ping and lag is considerably less than lotus, average ping I see is 30-70 and I personally get 50 ping. We would be playing office or dust2.

My clanmates are down, what do you think?

Soad .......are you that mad soad that I didnt except the scrim with you guys..and do you really think Im that stupid too leave those screen shots up if I knew they would incrimminate me in any way. You are a little boy in a mans world, time to grow up and except the reality that I dont cheat. Oh and I like how you got all ur clan mates to post after you aswell...classic move..but fail none the less. OH btw have you seen the stats lately? My kdr hasnt changed a bit since the supposive ghost account were banned, if anything they got better because beast was banned and I dont have to contend with his bs. GET REAL DUDE!! NIce post tho , looks like you put alot of time and effort into it, to no avail.:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I have known p4 even before there was a beta server, when he still used to play on lotus texas on css(i prefer to on there rather than the beta for clear reasons) as far as i noticed, p4 just had a lot of time on his hands and his rank was understood because of the time he put into the server.... its going to be a huge blow if p4 gets banned. I remember, i have been playing on the beta server for probably a few days only and p4 invited me to join his clan and i joined him becuase just because i could trust him. (p4 will not betray) I hope this ban does not go through... without p4, server will not be the same.

Thanks for your opinion, however, it holds no merit when we are talking about banning someone with substantial evidence of hardcore ghosting. What you said has nothing to do with anything I posted, and I highly disagree with your last point. When P4 joins, he always starts shit with Scout Master, getting everyone to voteban and pretty much making a huge flamewar.

Sent 17 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

Hey my brother and I recently got a server up and thought it would be a cool place to have a scrim between the two clans this weekend (sat or sun, pref. sun).

Not sure how many you can get online but my guess for my clan is that we can get eclipse, soad, conan, ronimus, guilty, michael, corvus, mobius one and possibly beast if hes online and ONLY if there are no spectators.

So a total of 9-10 players which may be unlikely though.

Hopefully a minimum of six players though, your clan is slightly larger so you could easily get the neccessary troops.

Our server has Sv pure ON meaning no texture hacks can be used. Ping and lag is considerably less than lotus, average ping I see is 30-70 and I personally get 50 ping. We would be playing office or dust2.

My clanmates are down, what do you think?

Soad .......are you that mad soad that I didnt except the scrim with you guys..and do you really think Im that stupid too leave those screen shots up if I knew they would incrimminate me in any way. You are a little boy in a mans world, time to grow up and except the reality that I dont cheat. Oh and I like how you got all ur clan mates to post after you aswell...classic move..but fail none the less. OH btw have you seen the stats lately? My kdr hasnt changed a bit since the supposive ghost account were banned, if anything they got better because beast was banned and I dont have to contend with his bs. GET REAL DUDE!! NIce post tho , looks like you put alot of time and effort into it, to no avail.:D

Everything I crossed out is irrelevant. Nice job pulling a Michelle Bachmann and COMPLETELY talking about something else, and avoiding the question. To be honest, I couldn't care less if you didn't want to scrim, it further proves that you don't even deserve to play a real clan.

All you need to do is explain why there is an account (Noobalizer), with 193 aliases, no actual playtime, spectating for 9 days+, connects from your city of Mesa, Arizona, and is always in spectator when you play.

Heres the thing, you can't explain it. You can keep walking around the edge, but sooner or later you'll slip and fall.

"You are a little boy in a mans world"

What does this even mean in the context? From our posts, it seems like the world is reversed.

"Except the reality that I dont cheat"

I do not believe you have any credibility to defend yourself without evidence, as your credibility has been tarnished by message after message of your former and current clanmates claiming that you are fishy/ghosting/hacking.

Of course, the incredible amount of evidence I have against you is enough to knock over any weight you have left.

On your stats, I'm sure Knusperkeks can do a better job of explaining how your stats incriminate you, and I won't get into it.

You completely avoided the question though, good job.

For an adult, I expected you to be able to put up a strong defence, however, I was mistaken.

• Upvote 4

Keep in mind to ban the entire AZ team, as it's really hard to belive that they don't do it either.

I'm still wondering why P4 is not banned...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He got ya P4, just admit it.

A+ Soad, excellent job.

• Upvote 4

He got ya P4, just admit it.

A+ Soad, excellent job.

Thank you. Just like to add that Beast provided many of the screenshots and backstory.

• Upvote 2

Admit what? that isnt my account, just because you see a spectator in there when I am there, doesnt mean its mine! Mr beast came out and even chatted on this ghost account,,lol check the chat logs. Certain people have multiple accounts like beast and scout master and mutiple computers aswell. I happend to be loged on and playing at the time that ghost account was on, but it wasnt.. and doesnt mean it was mine! Dont you think it possible to log a ghost account on and the player who owns the ghost account might not be logged on yet , or maybe even already logged off. It makes no sence to me that you are letting soad dictate what goes on in the lotus server and now here in the forums, He obvioulsy is colaberating with beast in a massive effort to try and get me banned! Mr. beast probably had multiple accounts and the one that soad is trying to pin on me is his aswell. Again my daily KDR has not changed since those account were banned, along with beast and here is the proof http://stats.lotusclan.com/player_histories/sessions/484644 Wouldnt it be wise to assume that ones game might change KDR wise if he was not able to utilize some kind of cheating account! You guys do the math..the proof is there. Banning me would be unjust and just wrong!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

That was what i was trying to say also, p4 gameplay is still the same gameplay. (i have known p4 since before beta server exist)... there is nothing new. You will not be surprised because p4 does not need ghosting account and still play well. Report cannot be valid anymore.

• Downvote 1

I think its pretty funny how I just went into the server and wrecked inh and company :lol: And guess what they started trying to ban oblivious who was spec..assuming I was using him as a ghost...again. I took a screen shot for those who want to have a look. I went 34 and 7 = 5.0 kdr plus in a matter of minutes against some good players as u will see them in the screen shot. I am have proved over and over again that I am legit. Have a good day ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I think its pretty funny how I just went into the server and wrecked inh and company :lol: And guess what they started trying to ban oblivious who was spec..assuming I was using him as a ghost...again. I took a screen shot for those who want to have a look. I went 34 and 7 = 5.0 kdr plus in a matter of minutes against some good players as u will see them in the screen shot. I am have proved over and over again that I am legit. Have a good day ;)

You left right after we joined. By the way after you left it was two inh versus 5 az, they started camping as ct's and nadespamming like no other.

Facts are still there people.

Just answer this: All you need to do is explain why there is an account (Noobalizer), with 193 aliases, no actual playtime, spectating for 9 days+, connects from your city of Mesa, Arizona, and is always in spectator when you play.

• Upvote 2

Admit what? that isnt my account, just because you see a spectator in there when I am there, doesnt mean its mine! Mr beast came out and even chatted on this ghost account,,lol check the chat logs. Certain people have multiple accounts like beast and scout master and mutiple computers aswell. I happend to be loged on and playing at the time that ghost account was on, but it wasnt.. and doesnt mean it was mine! Dont you think it possible to log a ghost account on and the player who owns the ghost account might not be logged on yet , or maybe even already logged off. It makes no sence to me that you are letting soad dictate what goes on in the lotus server and now here in the forums, He obvioulsy is colaberating with beast in a massive effort to try and get me banned! Mr. beast probably had multiple accounts and the one that soad is trying to pin on me is his aswell. Again my daily KDR has not changed since those account were banned, along with beast and here is the proof http://stats.lotuscl...sessions/484644 Wouldnt it be wise to assume that ones game might change KDR wise if he was not able to utilize some kind of cheating account! You guys do the math..the proof is there. Banning me would be unjust and just wrong!!

You're not so much of a man now are you p4...Admit it...

Soad and Beast pulled down your pants in front of all of the girls at recess and they are laughing at what they see.

• Upvote 2

just because you hold your kdr up doesn't make a valid point at all... you have probably found a way to utilze your "sons" account http://stats.lotusclan.com/playerinfo/494834 to your favor...you STACK teams and rush the shitty team. This tactic will for sure give you a advantage of not losing points or kdr. Soad even covered the one base you could coward to in your self defense.. the "It was Beast's acct" due to the fact he has eviedence of both of us playing at same time while 2 spectators are are in ghost mode (mine and yours) , he also has evidence showing just you logged into the server with only YOUR ghost acct logged on w/o Beast or his Ghost acct logged on...as far as your kdr goes, its not hard to maintain if you stack, but i notice on your dot graph you aint been racking up those 700+ point sessions anymore prior to the june 1 dates in which i was banned and exploited our ghosting stradegy. Only reason why all this happened is because you wanted to be ZUES king god of olympus...(what a ego) fact is your busted soad has substantial evidence linking you with YOUR ghost acct many times over... since ive been banned along with my ghost acct , it's only justice for P4 and his ghost acct to be banned aswell! The forums is a place in which pull , popularity, and reputation has no more weight than the truth, integrity, and justice ! banning P4 and his ghost acct will prove to all players of lotus that this staff commitee of lotus isn't BIAS and don't discriminate against anybody due to popularity..and in which case P4 doesn't get banned then i ask you lift the ban on me for ghosting. ;)

You left right after we joined. By the way after you left it was two inh versus 5 az, they started camping as ct's and nadespamming like no other.

Facts are still there people.

Just answer this: All you need to do is explain why there is an account (Noobalizer), with 193 aliases, no actual playtime, spectating for 9 days+, connects from your city of Mesa, Arizona, and is always in spectator when you play.

hence stacked teams, 5az vs 2inh.. camping as ct's nadespamming.. hmm that would fall under stacking. Let me ask you this on that "screenshot" you took of you like 30+ and 7.. how many other team mates of yours on your team had good scores? more importantly how many players on the opping team (unstacked team) averag above a 1.0KDR? as for soads question above.. let me have the liberty of answering that for him as only he and I know the real truth. *193 aliases , because you cant log on to the same server for 7+hrs at a time under one name that never plays and is always in spec without people noticeing and creating a reputaion with that name (i.e. like bofa27 who everyone knows goes afk forever) *no actual playtime, because you only have two hands silly... its impossible to play on two accts at the samt time..*spectating for 9 days+, because if it aint broke dont fix it, also if you dig back and see when that 9day+ trend started to occur and croos refrence with P4 online stats you will see a IMPOSSIBLE increase of KDR (kill death ratio) KNUSPERKEKS can further explain this stat change... *connects from mesa, AZ and in spec everytime you play, because it's a laptop he uses right in front of him while he plays... lets get one thing straight... nobody is accusing him of hacking... his skill level along with his hpk suggest a shitty mid grade player... if you look at the KDR ratio and survived round columm, that will tell the story as it's a bi-product of knowing the positions of everyone evrytime.. "the all knowing" as we would call it... ALL EVIDENCE POINT THAT P4 GHOST WHICH IS A BANABLE OFFENSE SINCE I'VE BEEN BANNED FOR IT!

• Upvote 1

Good day ladies and gentlemen :rolleyes:,

1. This account is definatly a ghosting account, there is not even a shred of doubt.

2. It has the same ping and its from Mesa Arizona

3. It is NOT beasts account i checked beasts playtime and it doesnt fit at all with that account ( he didnt play for 2 weeks while this account was constantly on)

I wanna point out something different and mayby u guys can help me explain something:

Somebody start playing this game and hes doing ok (Average KDR 1.6) he has that KDR for 5!! mounth(16.04.2010-11.10.2010) from that time on his KDR increasing dramaticaly infact its going to an average of 3 (12.10.2010-28.06.2010). Which means he would improve 100% within 4 weeks.......no further Questions ur honor :(.

Of course everybody has good days and bad days but this is impossible. ( Little sidenote if ur performance would change only by 25% league admins will start watching ur demos EVERY time u submit them(after every game u play) We talking here about an increase of 100%.

Second thing i want to add and this will mayby prevent some douchebags keep cheating.

I had cpl of times a Friend connected to the server to spec certain ppl.....he disconnected after only 15 minutes with the following words "Der halbe Server hat ja an loel...ich wuerd die ersten drei CTs sofort bannen, die sind ja mal super auffaellig." which is german for "half the server is cheating lol....i would ban the first 3 instantly, its so obvious" This guy watches demos every day it is his job, he gets money for this (ESL league Admin, EAS and EPS) After that i start recording Demos every time i play...i targeted 8 players especially "Reno"(Vacbanned) "B1" (Banned) P4 and some more.

I have no problem with getting killed but sometimes it comes down to one simple thing...Some players did things on this server which the best players in the world couldnt do...then u spec them and they cant even shoot with an Ak properly and they dont know any spots(when i connected to the server who would cover double window from elbow? who would sit in the plant between the hostages? who would sit on the LEFT side of the double window?......noone. Every really good player knows theese spots....(but the "Get it done fraction" didnt know them).Now of course everyone sits there

U guys have a sweet day

BTW...that demos and cheating post as a warning....i thought some ppl would realize that i suspect something and would stop...but I was stupid to think so

• Upvote 2

Why are you diverting from the point of this thread and posting irrelevant arguments p4?

Beast and Soad nailed it.

We got that Charlie Sheen swag 'cause we're winninggg.

• Upvote 2

Expanding on what Knusperkeks posted and adding pictures to make it easy to see:

We all know people have their off days and good days and whatnot, but generally people stay around the same kdr for atleast 2 months. You won't find someone playing 5 months with 2KDR then suddenly 3 days into October getting 3.0+'s and dominating everyone.

Because Beast knows P4 in real life and they used the same tactics, with P4 encouraging beast to get a ghosting account, its now known that 205 P4 started ghosting around 10/13/10. October 13th 2010.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is 205 P4's scores the month or so preceding 10/13/10.

The red line denotes the start of 10/13/10 and when he started the ghost account and began to get comfortable with it, hence the rising KDR.

8754449726c59a15d7ccc0bc303cb6b2.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is 205 P4's scores AFTER 10/13/10

All scores above 3.0 were highlighted, hence he was very comfortable and had the tactics laid out.

9c23c36e9bc8534986da705537944e40.png

This will be my last reply on this post, I have been playing office for about 8 years now. 2 of those years I have spent right here in lotus. Now I have always been about a 2.0 player, up until mana started the beta office server, and removed awps and autos, which I believe he did around the said time of my increase in KDR. My latency has went down half of what it was on texas server and I made some certain upgrades to my pc aswell,which has improved my game in every way shape and form.I am a pure rusher as you all know, actually the best rusher in lotus, wether Im on t or ct, it doesnt matter. A good player will study certain players habbits that are known to be good players and will learn their habbits in office. I play alot in here and I can tell u exactly what the good players will do ,where they will be ,wether they are on ct or t. Its not hard to figure out. Combine all of those together and YES some players will improve their game, and I am 1 of those players. It has been a month since beast and the 2 accounts were banned and I have improved my game by atleast a 1.0 kdr and Im only getting better. So what I guess Im trying to say is that..PEOPLE CAN IMPROVE!! by making adjustments in there game play. And I am proof of that..Oh and btw .. I was number 1 before mana reset the stats the last time, that he can tell you..anyways thats it..I will not waste anymore time defending something I did not do. Do what you need to do lotus..peace :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2