1. Complete the application using the format in the Spoiler below.
2. Post it here.
3. Wait for a Lotus staff member to review your application and give you the OK to proceed.
4. Play five games of 45 minutes or more with a Lotus Member (tagged as L | not L-r | ). You can only play one game per day. As you finish each game, you must post the name of the member/recruit you played with, the time and date of your game, and the server you played on in your application thread (example: Game 1 played with L | Mana on 9 August from 8:00 - 8:45 pm on the 24/7 Dustbowl East Coast server).
5. Wait again: a Lotus staff member will approve your application and give you permission to use the L-r | tag. Send a private message to a staff member once you have completed your games to help them notice more quickly.
1. Finding Members/Recruits: check the following Steam Groups: Lotus Members and Lotus Recruits.
2. Posting Info: you must post your games right after they happen (or as soon as possible). Do not wait days before posting it or else it won’t count.
3. Inactive applications: if an application has not been posted in for 30 days, it will be closed and moved to the archive. PM a staff member to get it re-opened. Games already played do not count and need to be played again.
4. Tag usage: Submitting an application or being approved DOES NOT mean you may wear either the L | or L-r | tag. You will be told when you can wear the tag. Wearing either tag before you are approved to do so will get you auto-banned from all servers, and will result in the automatic denial of your application.