1. Complete the application using the format in the Spoiler below.
2. Post it here.
3. Wait for a Lotus staff member to review your application and give you the OK to proceed.
4. Play five games of 45 minutes or more with a Lotus Member (tagged as L | not L-r | ) on a Lotus server. You can only play one game per day. As you finish each game, you must post the name of the Member you played with, the time and date of your game, and the server you played on in your application thread (example: Game 1 played with L | Mana on 9 August from 8:00 - 8:45 pm on the 24/7 Dustbowl East Coast server). You must play your games with at least 3 different members.
Make a new post for every game.
5. Wait again: a Lotus staff member will approve your application and give you permission to use the L-r | tag. Send a private message to a staff member once you have completed your games to help them notice more quickly.
1. Finding Members: Check the Steam group Lotus Members or visit this thread for members's introductions.
2. Posting Info: you must post your games right after they happen (or as soon as possible). Do not wait days before posting it or else it wonâ€™t count. Please make a new post for every game as this makes us notice you faster. In addition to making a new post for every game it is also preferable that you edit your original post with the information about games played.
3. Inactive applications: if an application has not been posted in for 30 days, it will be closed and moved to the archive. PM a staff member to get it re-opened.
4. Tag usage: Submitting an application or being approved DOES NOT mean you may wear either the L | or L-r | tag. You will be told when you can wear the tag. Wearing either tag before you are approved to do so will get you auto-banned from all servers, and will result in the automatic denial of your application.
5. You must play your games with at least three (3) different members. This means you can play at most 2 games with the same member.
6. If your account is new, your posts will need to be approved by the moderators before they are visible.
These are some of the Lotus Clan servers:
You can find them using TF2's server browser by clicking on the "Internet" tab and typing "lotus" into the "Tags" textbox and then clicking "Refresh All".
Alternatively you can type the following into the developer console (using the first server as an example):
We have stats on all "x33" servers. You can find stats for each server here: http://stats.lotusclan.com/
Edited by Darwin the ParanoidAndroid, 11 March 2014 - 06:10 PM.
Added server info