So you want to join Lotus? Here’s how to do it:
1. Complete the application using the format in the Spoiler below.
2. Post it here.
3. Wait for a Lotus staff member to review your application and give you the OK to proceed.
4. Play five games of 45 minutes or more with a Lotus Member (tagged as L | not L-r | ). You can only play one game per day. As you finish each game, you must post the name of the Member you played with, the time and date of your game, and the server you played on in your application thread (example: Game 1 played with L | Mana on 9 August from 8:00 - 8:45 pm on the 24/7 Dustbowl East Coast server).
5. Wait again: a Lotus staff member will approve your application and give you permission to use the L-r | tag. Send a private message to a staff member once you have completed your games to help them notice more quickly.
1. Finding Members/Recruits: check the following Steam Groups: Lotus Members and Lotus Recruits.
2. Posting Info: you must post your games right after they happen (or as soon as possible). Do not wait days before posting it or else it won’t count.
3. Inactive applications: if an application has not been posted in for 30 days, it will be closed and moved to the archive. PM a staff member to get it re-opened.
4. Tag usage: Submitting an application or being approved DOES NOT mean you may wear either the L | or L-r | tag. You will be told when you can wear the tag. Wearing either tag before you are approved to do so will get you auto-banned from all servers, and will result in the automatic denial of your application.