Land Of Battle Realms

(8 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is my biggest map.Its a 8 player map best for 2vs2vs2vs2 but it can be played in the other known ways.

The bases of the clans are like so: in the upper side of the map is the wolf clan base, in the lower side of the map is the serpent clan base, in the lower left side of the map is the dragon clan base, in the right side of the map (the dark side of the map :)) is the lotus clan base. It will be great if every clan spawn in the proper base but that is big luck though. But the map is perfect i think for team matches.Btw in the lower right side of the map is the dragon spire there you can establish a small base if something happens and you lose your main base (but you need to be serpent or lotus) there are 2 more spots for establishing a small base.The world is big (i think) and there are enough horses in the map and a lot of cool choke points. there are no bugs at least i didnt find no.If someone find bugs let me know to remove them.Only the land looks a bit like the one of the kenji journey but its a lot different. There are a lot and good strategies that can be used for defence at every base. Well thats all, i may still edit something in the map, so if you like it expect updates in some time.

[WOTW game ONLY]

Date Verified Working On Latest Battle Realms Version

01/26/2020
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Despair

Share this review

Link to review
Miki1991

Share this review

Link to review
SeraphiPod

Share this review

Link to review
Grayback 14

Share this review

Link to review
derone865

Share this review

Link to review
PCs Headshoot

· Edited by PCs Headshoot

Dear FIRE4,

first of all, thank you for uploading this map, i learned very much about editing and maping by exploring all the sights and different areas.

+ the balancing (in teams) is good for an asymmetric map like this.

+ the landscape is pretty, well made and varied.

+ even if you never played the map the visual feedback of passability is good. That means you can see the paths and cliffs quite good.

I think there is nothing more to say that is new for you. This is BR mapping on a very high level, even much better than the standard maps in the game.

Best Regards

Headshoot

Share this review

Link to review
KillSonik

Share this review

Link to review