News/Announcements

News regarding the Lotus Clan in general.

Subforums

1. TF2

Team Fortress 2 News

Day of Defeat: Source News

92 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
  1. Happy New Year - 2017

• 8 replies
    • 25 replies
  2. Happy New Year (2016)!

• 15 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Stats changes

• 6 replies
  4. Happy New Year - 2015

• 21 replies
    • 68 replies
  5. 100,000 Posts

• 8 replies
  6. Halloween Event

• 3 replies
  7. Happy New Year - 2013

• 2 replies
  8. Happy Present Day

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
  9. New Stats 1 2 3

• 53 replies
  10. Stats Reset 1 2 3 4

• 95 replies
    • 0 replies
  11. Mann Vs Machine Servers

• 15 replies
    • 3 replies
  12. Koth King Servers

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
  13. New Servers Added To Stats

• 2 replies
  • Members

No members to show

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
    • Thanks for the instruction I will definitely try
    • View File Old Gods Land Ā  Ruins, build ages ago by the forgotten ancestors of the lotus clan, deep in aĀ desert far away under theĀ unbearable heat of the burning sun. 2 vs 2 balanced for multiplayer Ā  I hope you enjoy playing this map. Feel free to contact me for constructive criticism, questions and suggestions.Headshoot Ā  Submitter PCs Headshoot Submitted 10/04/19 Category Maps Ā 
    • View File Lycanthropes Delta This map is based on the layout of Kenji's journey -Ā Utaras swampĀ map. I tried to catch as much of the marshlandĀ atmosphere as possible. I also used vietnamese mangrove deltas and old khmer ruins for inspiration to catch the original vibes of the Battle Realms setting. 5 players lots of details Ā  Ā  Submitter PCs Headshoot Submitted 10/04/19 Category Maps Ā 
    • BRR Project lead here. 1.50r FoV is no different from 1.50q FoV. Resolution patch won't work with 1.50r as the two are different executables. The answer to your question is "no", use either one, there's no way to change the fov. And I personally advise to use the resolution patch as BRR project is no longer a thing that's worked on.
    • After installing BR revival 1.50r patch, i've noticed the camera is zoomed even closer than in 1.50q or previous ones. It's really annoying, as i'm used to the old camera setting; it just doesn't work for me. I tried messing with the .dat file and other stuff, with no effect. Is there any way to keep the Revival bugfixes and old camera? Thanks in advance.
  • Recent Status Updates

• PCs Headshoot

Hey friends, all my maps are updated now and i added 2 new ones. So if you liked my previous stuff, check out the new versions and feel free to leave a comment or suggestions.
      · 0 replies
    • BRJoker

For all the fresh updates concerning BR and its community, consider joining the Discord Community Server. That's the best way to find out new BR related information.
      · 0 replies
    • PCs Headshoot  »  Dr. Obvious

Hey there,
      i would like to update my maps, but normally the approvingĀ takes a long time (i still got an unapproved map 6 months after uploading. I don't want to judge or annoy anybody because admins have more important things to do, so is it possible to give me the rights to approve those maps by myself?
      Lots of loveĀ 
      · 1 reply
    • fever

I think the forums are wrongcocked...you can't view any threads Mana
      · 6 replies
    • Hello Kitty

Yo Buddy, You Still Alive
      -Pixy
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.