Games

• View File Siege of Serpent Holm 3 vs 3 ¬† 1 team has to besiege the old stronghold of the serpent clan. If the poison of the interwined vipers will be enough to paralyze their invaders? ¬† Layout based on the original Serpent Holm¬†from Kenji's Journey. It works pretty well as a teamgame 3 vs 3.¬†Don't forget to X¬†nearby friends. It works in free-for-all as well, but¬†it's a bit unbalanced. I hope you enjoy playing this map. Feel free to contact me for constructive criticism, questions and suggestions.
      Headshoot Submitter PCs Headshoot Submitted 10/12/18 Category Maps  
    • If you like i can make a pack of different sorts of Ai for¬†different game modes, map sizes or characters. I think it would be cool to have some special Ai for keep or hunger crisis mode.
    • Hey Guys, i know this topic is really old, but if you want to create an ai profile then there are some facts you should know: In general it is true that an ai with low stats will be weaker then one with high stats. But if you want a pretty strong ai it is not the best to simply set all stats to 100, because if you boost one stat you could weaken another one, even if both set to 100. The following stats will weaken your ai if you set them too high: ¬† Aggressiveness - Exploration - Harassment: The Ai fields¬†3 different types of squads: Exploration squads are small (often 3-6 units) and wandering a lot around. They are good to find hidden bases, but otherwise they roaming around without purpose and if they hit your base they are too weak do damage.¬†Harassment squads have similar size (around 4-10 units). They will attack or flank you base, and doing so better then the explorers, but if you got some towers for protection they can not really harm you. The last squad type are the real army (at least 8-30 units). In the most cases this is the only squad type that can fight your base and win. Aggressiveness means how large the main force of the Ai will get before it starts the attack. So 100 will make them really aggressive, so they attack quick, but with not many units. If you want an Ai that attacks with really big armies you should lower this stat. Exploration means how many explorer squads the ai will send. It is important for the Ai to know where your base is, but after that they are kind of useless. So here you can choose a lower number. Same with Harassment squads. Keep in mind that all the units in explorer and harassment squads are missing in¬†their¬†main force. ¬† Hero Usage: Heroes are pretty strong. So a high value in this stat will make the forces of the Ai much more powerful. They can add heroes to all 3 different types of squads, so you can't do much wrong here. But there is a big problem: Heroes costs Yin/Yang points. So if you set your Hero Usage value too high, your Ai will spam heroes if it can, even monks/ninjas, and this will cause a heavy lack of technologies. The troopers simply get no upgrades because there are no resources for that. Instead they will send explorer squads of for example 1 hero guarded by 3 units to ... roam around or attack your base ... and die. A¬†value of 100 will confront you with some heroes, but in long therm the Ai army lack important upgrades. I recommend to choose nothing higher then 60 here. If you want a tough Ai that¬†attacks quick and powerful you can argue to set this value to 0, so all Yin/Yang points will be invested in unit upgrades / undead brothers / dragon strike. ¬† Healer Usage - Battle Gear Usage: The Ai likes to add healers to all 3 types of squads. So if you got a high Healer Usage value together with high Exploration, then you will get lots of small geisha squads who stride around the map and die to everything. A high value in Battle Gear Usage is a good thing that makes the units much stronger, but costs also lots of resources. So if you want an Ai that attacks really quick and brutal, set this to a lower value, so the Ai get more resources for higher tier units, more buildings and so on. ¬† So the typical set-all-to-100-method will give you a strong Ai, but that's neither one thing nor the other. ¬†
    • Ok tnx. ¬† ¬† ¬† But when it comes to your shinja it's diffrent. ¬† ¬† It looks like the one in story mode. Where can I go in situvn to make¬†that changes? ¬†And how can I do that in my own mod using situvn. ¬† ¬† ¬† I just want to copy your character skins just like in your video
  • Recent Status Updates

• PCs Headshoot

Hey friends,
      I'am actually working on the map of the mine colony from the famous RPG Gothic I. There will be 3 camps to choose (3 players). Those of you who played the game will remember that your nameless hero had to collect the 5 focus stones wich where scattered all over the map. That is where our story begins: You are a nameless hero. You rule your own camp. And you want to escape out of the magical barrier surrounding the whole dale. For that you need the power of the famous focus stones.

win conditions: you can win the game like always by destroying the other 2 camps. You can also win by holding control over 1 manned watchtower at 4/5 focus stones. So all 3 camps fighting for the control of those 5 points on the map. (I know there is no special win condition for that in the settings, so you need to communicate this to your opponents if you got control of those win points.)
      So here are the special rules:
      - your are not allowed to train female soldiers. (there are in fact 4 women in the world of Gothic I, so you are allowed to summon the female zen masters)
      - you don't have access to horses (there are no horses in Gothic I)
      · 0 replies
    • PCs Headshoot

Hey friends, i have some notifications for you:
      - I updated all my maps because there was a bug wich broke ingame map transfer. So I recommend to replace the old ones, even if they work well in singleplayer.
      - If there will be new versions of existing maps they will get the same file-name, so you can replace them quicker without searching in your levels folder.
      - I put all finished maps (7) in a map-bundle at the Battle Realms Discord. So people who don't like to register can get them, too: https://discord.gg/enBRxF5
      - I uploaded my 'Siege of Serpent Holm' map. Because all people who finished Kenji's Journey have seen the original i'm interested in your thoughts about this new interpretation. So leave a comment if you like.
      · 0 replies
    • BRJoker  »  Blankname

Hey there, in case you ever see this message, I wanted to ask if you still work on anything related to BR? Any progress?
      · 1 reply
    • PCs Headshoot

Hey Friends, i found a bundle of the campaign maps, so i thought it would be cool to play on those in skirmish mode. I'm working on the serpent holm map for 5 players (maybe ffa, 2vs3, 2vs1vs1). Still need a lots of work, but i'm happy with what i have so far.

· 2 replies
    • PCs Headshoot

Hey Guys, here's a list of Battle Realms maps im working on from time to time (updated).
      upcoming new maps (no released files yet)
      Caves                      (8 players / giant size)          progress : 50% Feengrotten             (4 players / medium size)      progress : 60% Steps of the Gods     (2 players / medium size)      progress : 40% Spring of Life           (5 players / large size)           progress : 20% Kenjis Decision         (6 players / large size)           progress : 20% Hephaestus Mines     (4 players / medium size)      progress : 10% (nearly) finished maps
      Darwinism                (2 players / medium size)  Ancient Cemetery      (2 players / small size) Thuringian Abbey      (4 players / medium size) Smugglers Hideout    (2 players / tiny size) Frozen Souls             (6 players / small size) Broken Friendship      (2 players / medium size)
      · 0 replies
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.