I'd like a mod with these changes:
- Dragon Archer: after entering the shrine, instead of Zen Arrows, he acquires the "Life Siphon" battle gear (same as Warlock's) (rice, water, training time stay the same)
- Ballistaman: with Druidess' blessing, instead of Totem, he acquires the "Life Siphon" battle gear.
- Kabuki Warrior: after entering shrine, instead of Stardust, he acquires the "Teleport" battle gear (same as Koril) (rice, water, training time stay the same)
- Pack Master: with Druidess' blessing, instead of Howl, he acquires the "Teleport" battle gear.
- Spirit Warriors: if possible, I'd like them to have the "Teleport" battle gear as well.
- Zymeth: after entering Warlock's Tower, he's in his "corruption-free" form (like in the last mission of Kenji's Journey: Dragon Path). Training time is the same as when a master warlock is being trained. Rice cost: 250, Water cost: 100. Also, to switch Zymeth back to normal, he can go to the keep with about 2 seconds of training time and zero rice/water costs.
- Yvaine: after entering Flesh Crucible, she's in her most powerful form like the one in Grayback's Journey. Still make her killable (because if I recall correctly, she couldn't be killed in that form in the campaign) but yeah, just more powerful. Training time is the same as when an Overseer is being trained. Rice/Water cost: 100. To switch her back to normal, same as Zymeth: go to keep with about 2 seconds of training time and zero rice/water costs.
- Diseased Ones can run as fast as Unclean and Infested with the "Leafstep" technique learned
Can you please tell me how to make these changes step-by-step? or maybe make me a mod with these changes?