Sign in to follow this  
NoTioNLeSS

Game Closes Unexpectedly

Question

Hey guys,

So I just installed BR on my Windows 7 64. The game runs smoothly for some time, and then for some random reason, which I don't think is really that random, the game closes with an error on Battle_Realms_F.exe

I manage to control the error situation in that Kenji campaign, right in the beggining if I double click the ground the game crashes, it also crashed in some other places which I haven't managed to find a pattern.

My video card is a GeForce 8400 GS and I've already downloaded the latest driver. I also downloaded the 2shared BR from someone's signature in this forum. I also tried running it in compatibility mode. In short, I did everything the other topics related to Windows 7 told me to do, and I wonder if this is an easy fix or if I'm badly screwed.

Avoiding the campaign is OK, but crashing in the middle of the game is just not cool =/

5 answers to this question

Hey guys,

So I just installed BR on my Windows 7 64. The game runs smoothly for some time, and then for some random reason, which I don't think is really that random, the game closes with an error on Battle_Realms_F.exe

I manage to control the error situation in that Kenji campaign, right in the beggining if I double click the ground the game crashes, it also crashed in some other places which I haven't managed to find a pattern.

My video card is a GeForce 8400 GS and I've already downloaded the latest driver. I also downloaded the 2shared BR from someone's signature in this forum. I also tried running it in compatibility mode. In short, I did everything the other topics related to Windows 7 told me to do, and I wonder if this is an easy fix or if I'm badly screwed.

Avoiding the campaign is OK, but crashing in the middle of the game is just not cool =/

Try downloading from other websites. If still the same, maybe u'll need to change your operating system

I also downloaded .ISO files from a torrent and the same thing happened =/

Patches already come with the version I installed from the 2shared link...

Guess I'll just have to run it on a virtual XP machine then >.<

WHy would you need the WIndows 7? I hear from every one its $H17.