Sign in to follow this  
{Dark}KaBuKI

My New Sig

i try doing a sig in school but i cant install fonts there and it really sucks also i had no good brushes but i did this sig. mini pop out sig to view it in firefox so you wont see the background. i did not do a good smuging

ryeryezu4.png

That sigs better than what I can do -.-

Lets see what I can make in 5 mins, maybe it'll be better than that?

Edit:

Can someone tell me how to paste an object with white background as transparent? As you can see, in this sig ive used the background rubber to take away Banana-rider's background. How do I set 'white' as the transperent thing?

Ah, xie xie, Cariv8 is Kabuki's username on other forums and games. He is not a sig stealer >_> anyway, isn;'t it impossible to rule out the possibility that he made the sig for someone else?

Ah, xie xie, Cariv8 is Kabuki's username on other forums and games. He is not a sig stealer >_> anyway, isn;'t it impossible to rule out the possibility that he made the sig for someone else?

21372[/snapback]

Yes there is that possibility, but it got smaller as I've seen many of his sigs have different names.

Now is there a possibility you lied about being a female to get the mod job? :lol:

l

l

l

l

l

JK

Holy shit that sig is good, honestly as far as errors go I only see a couple areas that aren't "perfect" with a minor inspection. But you really know how to keep the contrast together something that you only see in quality sigs, mostly because it's really not something all these sig tuts can really help a newb out with, lots of talent involved here, the sig is pleasing to the eye. Also for those who aren't familiar with FMA the smudging effect is for the alchemic activity starting from Edward's automail right arm, it gets tampered with alot in the series..

Although I know nothing about sig making or photoshop, I like it. Good work Interface, nothing but gold.

This is so old when i was a noob at ps >.<

I made everything the only thing i copy was the render. This is old old i was starting to learn ps.