Smitty Werben

Ban Request {Gbk} Kaori // Special K

Name: {GbK} Kaori // Special K

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31039820

I suspected him of wallhacking and possibly aimbotting so I spec'd him for a bit. He decided to show off his headshotting skills with the ambassador as I spec'd him. You can clearly see him aiming through walls and firing as he goes around them and headshotting people easily several times. He even makes notes of it as he does so in the demo. Here is the link to the demo:

http://www.zshare.net/download/74806921b31f00a3/

several others have accused him of wallhacking before. I feel like this demo provides pretty sufficient proof.

Apparently he is a self-declared "professional" Team Fortress 2 player who gets paid to play on a team. I was not aware that teams were paying people to die to their own pipe grenades and are incapable of properly airblasting projectiles. Clearly, there is a future for all of us.

Also, he's total bullshit. Oh, and in before he screams "donator abuse" since he was kind enough to threaten me by saying he'd "talk to Mana" about my "abuse" - the abuse being a single voteban initiated after far too much spectating for 7 in the fucking morning. Cry some more.

http://www.nordrassil.org/kaori.rar

Apparently he is a self-declared "professional" Team Fortress 2 player who gets paid to play on a team. I was not aware that teams were paying people to die to their own pipe grenades and are incapable of properly airblasting projectiles. Clearly, there is a future for all of us.

Also, he's total bullshit. Oh, and in before he screams "donator abuse" since he was kind enough to threaten me by saying he'd "talk to Mana" about my "abuse" - the abuse being a single voteban initiated after far too much spectating for 7 in the fucking morning. Cry some more.

http://www.nordrassil.org/kaori.rar

It's called Electronic Monkeyz professional team lmao you saw me playing around with friends not trying oooh good job check out my video of reflects> I wasn't trying at all and everyone knew it. I was there having a good time with Tom and Bum

and i watched that demo all i see is peaking and a laggy demo?

also on the moonshot I randomly hit across map like I do beginning of every game. and got a spy luckily? lmao

and said someone should cause it has been brought up before

and the ambassder one tom telling me what was where *clap* wonderful and there isn't aiming through walls lmao. fail demos.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

also on the moonshot I randomly hit across map like I do beginning of every game. and got a spy luckily? lmao

and the ambassder one tom telling me what was where *clap* wonderful and there isn't aiming through walls lmao. fail demos.

Another example of a cheater saying he doesnt cheat.

how can you even possibly say none of those demos show proof?

you cheaters will never admit guilt, even in the face of clear evidence.

check out my video of reflects>

I watched that video you posted of your reflects and i see No signs at all of cheating, sad to see you couldnt keep it legit

The demos all 3 of us have provided from you playing on the server All show clear signs of you cheating it up.

Another example of a cheater saying he doesnt cheat.

how can you even possibly say none of those demos show proof?

you cheaters will never admit guilt, even in the face of clear evidence.

I watched that video you posted of your reflects and i see No signs at all of cheating, sad to see you couldnt keep it legit

The demos all 3 of us have provided from you playing on the server All show clear signs of you cheating it up.

Like i said only see laggy demo and glitched specing i really dont cheat if you really think so im afraid you're entitled to that opinion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ElectronicMonkeyz? A Korean team? That explains your (accurately represented, right?) ping of 1 to Mana's server very well. Wait, no it doesn't. I'm probably mistaken though, there must be another "professional" team with that name. You didn't sound very Korean, though. What a shame. If your idea of a "good time" is playing like utter shit and sitting around waiting to respawn, then you need to get out more. :(

Also, in before you call 2fort cronies to back you up. ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ElectronicMonkeyz? A Korean team? That explains your (accurately represented, right?) ping of 1 to Mana's server very well. Wait, no it doesn't. I'm probably mistaken though, there must be another "professional" team with that name. You didn't sound very Korean, though. What a shame. If your idea of a "good time" is playing like utter shit and sitting around waiting to respawn, then you need to get out more. :(

Also, in before you call 2fort cronies to back you up. ;)

It's called the american team tisk tisk dont even do FULL research EM has Asian, American, ect. ect., if you even heard or watched correctly i was goofing off the whole time, and i have 1 ping cause of a mask once again n00b move. this is why girls dont need to be on a game on the internet half research everything ever heard of a masking script? i really have a ping of about 87-109 :( what a shame no one knows anything about scripting -sigh- and it's not a Korean team it's an Asian team they have American team too but i too stoopid to do moar research

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

if you even heard or watched correctly i was goofing off the whole time, and i have 1 ping cause of a mask once again n00b move. this is why girls dont need to be on a game on the internet half research everything

You know, belittling someone based on gender sure gets you far.

There are more then just her claiming your cheating, what you say was "goofing off" Her and i both agree was Cheating, clear and simple.

If your truly believe you've done nothing wrong then you should have no worries! The admins are not idiots, so if you where not cheating then you wont be banned.

Let the admins decide and we'll see whos who.

I for one am confident you wont be around much longer

It's called Electronic Monkeyz professional team lmao you saw me playing around with friends not trying oooh good job check out my video of reflects> I wasn't trying at all and everyone knew it. I was there having a good time with Tom and Bum

Professional player or not, your amount of headshots using the ambassador from very far distances is suspicious to me. Or how you got headshots on me repeatedly without fail from under water or bouncing along the top of the water. Or how when I was under the water and you were out of the water. Generally, it is extremely hard to see in the water when you're not in it, much less pull off a double headshot ambassador kill without missing a beat.

Edit: Just watched Puma and Miyari's demos of you. I don't see lag at all. I see your screen getting twitchy as crap whenever you shoot at people though. Also see you backtrack and look upwards THROUGH walls and follow player movements. Just turn wireframe on for the demos and it reveals a lot.

Yeah! I notice something about his pyro air blasting = script MAYBE?, plus Google his steamid & he already got a KAC global ban(Kigen's Anti-Cheat) so they got proof of him cheating.

No Heroes Ban

2ufbx2v.jpg

5 Element Ban

34o32hd.jpg

FSE Clan Ban

2cwn1xd.jpg

n00bSalad Ban

a3jmoi.jpg

err proof of me server crashing and cracking an account that's about it lmao yes i do crash servers and no script for the reflects actually i did it to smoke cause he was being a dick and how was i banned when i own the MS server? lmao

If i really wanted to do harm I would just use my Rcon hack I coded. I never done anything malicious to Lotus servers so what does me server crashing have to do with anything?

and turn off water effects you can see under the water

and i dont aim through walls I peak member where they are then come out again not hard

• Downvote 2

err proof of me server crashing and cracking an account that's about it lmao yes i do crash servers and no script for the reflects actually i did it to smoke cause he was being a dick and how was i banned when i own the MS server? lmao

If i really wanted to do harm I would just use my Rcon hack I coded. I never done anything malicious to Lotus servers so what does me server crashing have to do with anything?

and turn off water effects you can see under the water

and i dont aim through walls I peak member where they are then come out again not hard

In one of Puma's demos you are clearly entering blu base, stop, turn around and look upwards through the ceiling and start flamethrowering before the soldier even drops off battlements. It's also painfully obvious that you're either using an aimbot or a norecoil hack especially in Miyari's demo when you use your shotgun. It's way too jittery as you fire and not jittery any other time.

Once a cheater, Always a cheater.

You dont get to murder someone and get away with it just cause you havent done it in awhile or switched areas.

now your threatening the entire server? what a loser

Once a cheater, Always a cheater.

You dont get to murder someone and get away with it just cause you havent done it in awhile or switched areas.

now your threatening the entire server? what a loser

I never threatened the server

and when I enter blue base tom on BLU goes soldier coming your way be ready in a steam message cause he knows i like reflecting

and DeJaDew i am an exploiter not a cheater

and to the no recoil comment those don't work on shotguns cause they spray pellets multiple projectiles as a bullet is only one. so even if i was hacking i wouldnt use no recoil on a shotty where it dont work

Miyari wanna explain this? http://www.projectmonster.org/forum/member.php?u=9001

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I never threatened the server

and when I enter blue base tom on BLU goes soldier coming your way be ready in a steam message cause he knows i like reflecting

and DeJaDew i am an exploiter not a cheater

and to the no recoil comment those don't work on shotguns cause they spray pellets multiple projectiles as a bullet is only one. so even if i was hacking i wouldnt use no recoil on a shotty where it dont work

Miyari wanna explain this? http://www.projectmonster.org/forum/member.php?u=9001

Wow how convenient. You seem to have an excuse for everything man. You also seem to know an awful lot about hacks and how they work.

Wanna explain this for your little friend?

http://www.projectmonster.org/forum/member.php?u=9001

and i find exploits for knowledge, i never used anyone on the lotus servers

http://www.projectmonster.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6109

LOL what is this. Let's see, I'm apparently registered on some site I've never used, using the avatar that I now ONLY use on these forums (convenient) with the only profile information being filled in is my birthdate, which is also conveniently the only information available in my Lotus profile. I registered last month, despite the fact that I've barely been playing Team Fortress 2 lately and don't play ANY other FPS games atm. I also have apparently made 6 posts, yet when I search for posts by user the only one that comes up is one in which I request a namechange here, in which I state that I play for a "big clan" (yeah, a big clan of what - 7 people?). Apparently I'm also friends on this site with some people who play Counter-strike: Source, a game that every single person who knows me (including Mana) knows I have absolutely no experience with, or interest in.

Soooooooo what I can guess is that in your sad attempt to try and incriminate me, you got one of your little hacker buddies (or yourself) to change information on this site I've never been to in order to try and make me look like a hacker, and draw attention away from the fact that you're complete scum? All because I posted a demo? Wow.

I forget we live in Bizzaroland where people are going to be more inclined to trust some random piece of shit who hacks on 2fort servers (lol) than someone who has played here (and been a Lotus Clan member, for that matter) for well over a year. Just lol. Enjoy your ban, cocksucker.

Banned. If not for wallhacking, then for trying to incriminate one of our own members.

How am I trying incriminate someone? Lmao. whatever. yeah i had my hacker buddies do it mhm

btw Dumb cunts shouldn't be allowed to play video games, they should stick to what they're good at, sucking fat dick

and if i really wanted to i could of hacked the rcon and crash the server completely like Pikles and ProDiiGy wanted me to lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I vote to ban...for one...he hacks...blatently..and two...he NEVER shuts the fuck up...if your on his team your a lucky to get a 30 second break from him talking...annoying...and the only things he talks about..is...you guess it...pyro reflects...which is cool for like..the first 2 minutes or so..then its just annoying as hell...oh and the other thing he talks about..when he is getting completely dominated he says "you guys think i should try now" without fail..says it a few times a game...gg kid..your not as good as you think you are...and with hacks...just sad.

im just gonna wait for his reply of.."lmao i wasnt even trying" then i will convieniently post Miyari's video of Kaori getting repeatedly raped by me...Pure Beastly :Dhttp://www.nordrassil.org/kaori.rar