Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

{Dark}WolfBite

Ranks, Classification???

We already got the newbie, member, advanced member, and so on system. just to make it BR related and cool we can change that with our own BR rankings. So if you wan't to help me and shark then get msn please Wolf. I got aim but I barily use it and the beeps get too annoying.

No idea. You won't reach it in a long time tho couse it comes up in somewhere of the 300-500 posts.

Sera took my idea? AGH! Curse him! 300-500 posts for next rank? GOOD GWA! >_< daaaaaaeeeeyyyyynnnngggggggg!!! :blink:

That was quite weird... Thats the automatic 4th ranking for every forum board. It comes with it installed. Look guys we still haven't made a BR ranking, I need to get it done by today so you help me later on today or I do it myself and discuss with 1nsane really fast.

I say make a branched rank. If you get what i mean.. Like, start off as a Peasant. once you get 10 posts, you choose a clan. And then when yo get 15 posts, you can choose one the first level units (ex. lotus- leaf, blade, staff) Then at 30 you get the 2nd level branch etc etc..

388[/snapback]

thats dove??? ?.? :blink:

Wait i didnt mean to quote that, i meant to quote what you said, wolf. You said seraphim already had that idea..

What idea? Im not sure if its 300-500 but it could be or its close enough. Thats what comes with every board.

Oh, ya me and 1nsane will talk about that. It will be too confusing to give each member the clan ranks they wan't unless we make a system on where they click the clan and it automaticly equips them with it. But only 1 rank will probobly be made, going out to the 10,000's :lol:

Agh. Thats the system I was talking about, clicking your choice. It could make people a tad more interested. Just a thought though

Yeah I like it more too, Ill look into it to see if it can be done.

No, ok let me explain. We are not done with the forums and haven't started that much on the site. We will have difficulties and things messed up. There won't and shouldn't even be a rank like regular, 1nsane and I talked about it and this will be fixed. Once we make up the ranks of BR thats from where you'll start off and change ranks.

No, you'll start at the rank of which you would be with that many posts. Only the people who sign up after we set up the ranks will need to go through LV1. Like you're 200+ posts, you wouldn't be a peasent but you would be like an archer now.

Yes, im working on the order as I've been saying. I am creating these ranks and im choosing certain warriors and monsters. I'll just tell you Necro is in this and hes a hell of alot away :lol: Im deciding on which warriors or monsters to go 1st looking at their strengh, magic, LV's, and such things. Also how important they are.

Yea, it will be a while before that one is reached lol. I will reach it first, no doubt about that, atleast for now.

I got a cheap way of reaching it in 5 mins :lol: Don't worry you'll give up on ever reaching it. Its 10,000 posts! :lol:

Im just kidding by that statement so loss of hair or insanity isn't my problem.