Sign in to follow this  
a_puma01

Ban Request

vladimir poo poo head

STEAM_0:1:13527788

This guy has 20 DAYS played time on lotus, 160 connects!

I grew suspicious when he pre fired on me a few times without my character model every becoming visable or me killing anyone near him, or firing a weapon. I was being stealthy and he still pre fired from every direction i came from.

In these demos you can see him only firing where people are, Especially on the demos of him being a Soldier in the enemy intel you can see him looking through walls a ton. Or how his aim "traces" the air under the heavy in a very robotic fashion as the

heavy falls from the balcony above him. He has some sort of script that aims for the ground depending on enemy movements as well as a wall hack.

There isnt any Solid obvious "YEAH GUYS CHEATING" in the demos, but i think i have enough supporting evidence to call him a cheater. Its worth looking into as the guy has logged MANY MANY hours on Lotus.

https://sites.google.com/site/purkle/filedump/vlad.dem?attredirects=0&d=1

Engy with wrangler, pre firing on people.

https://sites.google.com/site/purkle/filedump/vlad2.dem?attredirects=0&d=1

It doesnt appear SG's show up on wall hacks as he ran right into one twice yet looks through walls and pre fires on players.

https://sites.google.com/site/purkle/filedump/vlad3.dem?attredirects=0&d=1

Look at him stare through the wall for his enemy, especially in the intel room area.

I'm not seeing a wallhack here.

Really????

You cannot see him look through the wall when he is in the enemy intel? or when he travels back up the spiral from intel he pre fires on his own team mate?

I won't ban unless there's definitive evidence. In these three demos, there's nothing definitive except some prefiring, which he might do for every corner.

How do you go about banning someone then whom uses a wall hack but not an aim bot? Doesn't seem you Could possibly get definitive evidence unless they cry out they are cheating.

I'll try and get better evidence of this guy then.

Thanks for looking at the demos tho

Besides the one spot on the stairs in the 3rd video, there no real definitive evidence. He looks like hes just prefiring, or toggling.

Besides the one spot on the stairs in the 3rd video, there no real definitive evidence. He looks like hes just prefiring, or toggling.

I think the scout part at the intel is pretty definitive.

He spots scout, goes down hall way, fires Once towards scout, scout changes directions and he ignores that hallway after that. How do you know the scout changed directions.

Then he waits for scout to come around corner, scout changes directions again, Then he goes into intel.

First spy he finds looks like a team mate so he didnt fire, till the spy tried killing him at wich point he fires. Then he totally pre fires on the spy coming down spiral.

As far as the SG near intel, in the video it is never displayed, he didnt look in that direction hence he ran into it twice.

Well i usually wait to see if they come that way, if they dont i look the other. Scouts run fast, dont have much time. But in the end its up to Deja/Josh/Afro.

Well i usually wait to see if they come that way, if they dont i look the other. Scouts run fast, dont have much time. But in the end its up to Deja/Josh/Afro.

I've been playing FPS's online since Quake 1, i still firmly believe he is cheating.. But like you said, its up to Deja, Josh or Afro.

Thanks for watching at least Krash :)

D: what about me? i posted the video took me like 1 hr to just upload everything and record it -.-

• Upvote 1

D: what about me? i posted the video took me like 1 hr to just upload everything and record it -.-

Thanks to you too pal! :lol:

I'm just not seeing anything definitive. Get some more evidence against him, good solid evidence, nothing iffy, and he'll be gone.

Put on sv_cheats 1 and then mat_wireframe 1. The third demo posted looks pretty obvious to me when the Scout was going towards intel and he backed away. No normal player looks through a wall at enemies unless they're cheating. Just my 2 cents.

Sign in to follow this