Sign in to follow this  
Tappy

Ban Request Social Hero

Ban Request - Society Hero

Date, Server/Game, Time 12-5-2010, 24/7 2Fort West Coast, 1:40 PM PST

Sees cloaked spies. Walks up to them as if they weren't cloaked. Seems to find them easily even when they were never in their line of sight.

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?ptwh11ay3y2ps2o

Their Steam Id - "Society Hero" STEAM_0:0:36921774

Tappy was taking demos and i was the spy bait. here is one of my demos if him chasing me and shooting me even tho i was never visable.

Demo

This looks to me like aimbot and he accidentally targeted you instead of the sniper. But otherwise i didnt see anything.

Hes using general spy hunting strategies.

EDIT: For a more effective demo do first instead of third person. 3rd makes me rage.

Edited by Krash
  • Upvote 1

I don't see how shooting a_puma01 on the battlements while he was cloaked is general spy hunting strategies.

I don't see how shooting a_puma01 on the battlements while he was cloaked is general spy hunting strategies.

Or how he aimed Right on me on 3 separate occasions when No one else was around me. I didnt move, i sat there waiting for him to shoot me while i was totally cloaked and his aim bot shot me instead of the other guy whom came out of our spawn area.

1: I clearly said (In black and white) "This looks to me like aimbot and he accidentally targeted you instead of the sniper." I was referring to the scene at the end of the demo, where he aims at the sniper and hits the spy.

2: This is not a spy hunting strategy (I agree.)

3: It would be much easier to tell if he was hacking if it were a first person demo. You cannot tell where he is looking in a 3rd.

• Upvote 1

1: I clearly said (In black and white) "This looks to me like aimbot and he accidentally targeted you instead of the sniper." I was referring to the scene at the end of the demo, where he aims at the sniper and hits the spy.

2: This is not a spy hunting strategy (I agree.)

3: It would be much easier to tell if he was hacking if it were a first person demo. You cannot tell where he is looking in a 3rd.

Sorry pal, it seems without 100% obvious/blatent cheating a lot of requests are sometimes not taken serious.

Yeah, i also suggested to him next time do record in first person, no sense in 3rd.

Thanks again guys.

Sign in to follow this