Sign in to follow this  
Aramid

Fan Geishas Vs Druidesses

If a dozen of fan geisha will fight a dozen druidesses which team will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. If a dozen of fan geisha will fight a dozen druidesses which team will win?

• Fan Geisha
    • Druidesses
    • Draw

HEY! I am just wondering, if Fan geishas are gifted with great resistances and above normal attack damage with the ability to heal, will they be able to beat the strong druidesses that has the ability to entangle enemy units and has a range damage same as the fan geisha?

That's why I created this poll to know what do you think who will win between this feme fatales.

REMINDERS:

12 Fan geishas (no BG, no upgrades) VS 12 druidesses (6 have shale armor, no upgrades)

In the middle of the center ring map

only 6 fan geishas may heal at a time or 6 druidesses had the shale armor and 2 have 3 wolf each.

BATTLE!!!!

Please vote in the poll

Thank thee!!!1

the druidesses would win mainly because each one can go after a fan geisha, hold them down and then they can gang up on the geisha and pretty much slay them...the shale armor and wolves also give the druidesses an advantage because they add defenses to some of the druidesses plus the wolves would distract the geisha allowing the druidesses to wreak further havoc....

druidess has magic attack and giesha are strong against it so i say giesha will win

I would say the same that the fan geishas will win because the serpent is the best. B)

I would say the fan geisha is the best healing unit in Battle Realms when she is in a dogfight. The dragon geishas, the lotus women with theyr ravens and the wolf druidisses don´t have a chance against her I believe.

Greetings samuraispirit

The Dragon or Lotus Geisha are far superior in healing than the Fan Geisha. And the Dragon Geisha recover stamina while walking AND when fighting believe it or not.

Ok I try it. What I know is that Vetkin don´t need stamina when he is running.

Greetings samuraispirit

ok....look at it from both sides...

Druidesses can entangle the geisha, preventing them from doing anything...

Shale armor and wolves help Druidesses live longer..

When all the geisha are immobilized, then they cant do squat (not even heal)

Fan Geisha use a major amount of stamina that CANNOT be regained bu fighting or walking...

Geisha have NO BATTLEGEAR meaning that they have a strategic minor disadvantage

Geisha are resistant to druidess magic ranged, but if the geisha engaged the druidess in melee the druidess would do crushing damage (correct if wrong, bax) vs the geisha cutting damage...if the druidess has shale armor they can resist the cutting damage better being shale armor raises all resists( magic being the most )

so now decide...i still stick with druidess being that they can immobilize the geisha and keep them from healing...and the wolves would distract the geisha long enough for the druidesses to kill off the geisha...

Thats right now I had tested it. The fan geisha can´t replenish stamina by walking or fighting. Baxter do you have the latest version 1.50q?

Greetings samuraispirit

but if the geisha engaged the druidess in melee the druidess would do crushing damage (correct if wrong, bax)
They inflict Magic in melee and in ranged combat.
Thats right now I had tested it. The fan geisha can´t replenish stamina by walking or fighting. Baxter do you have the latest version 1.50q?

No that's not right samurai..Maybe it's you that needs the patch. Geishas definetly recover stamina when walking and when fighting. (Patch 1.50q.)

I just tested it to make sure.

They inflict Magic in melee and in ranged combat.

No that's not right samurai..Maybe it's you that needs the patch. Geishas definetly recover stamina when walking and when fighting. (Patch 1.50q.)

I just tested it to make sure.

23595[/snapback]

I´m sorry but my version is the same (1.50q) and in my options is standing 1.50q so I don´t know who is right now but I had tested it and my geishas can´t replenish stamina by walking or fighting. They have to stand still.

Greetings Samuraispirit

I meant DRAGON Geishas. This is just a misunderstanding.

23599[/snapback]

I know you had mean all geishas and not only the fan geishas. So I don´t had misunderstand you I hope.

Test it on some peasants or something. To test it I made 5 Geisha and attacked an AI whilst looking at their stamina, and it regenerates at a similar speed to Otomo's innate effect.

I´m so sorry but all of my geishas are recovering stamina only by standing and not by walking, fighting or other moves. And I have version 1.50q

I don´t know what I should believe now. :mellow:

Greetings samuraispirit

Make sure they are not FAN Geisha but Dragon Geisha, and then test it. If you are using 1.50q, which I really doubt you are, then they will recover stamina when walking. And i'm sure everyone else will back me up on this.

For 1000% I have 1.50q and my geishas don´t replenish stamina. And I had tested it with my dragon geishas.

I don't really care anymore, this isn't worth arguing about.

Samuraispirit, do you even play online?

Oh man I´m so sorry but I had tested it now and I had see the geisha IS recovering stamina by walking.

Sorry.

Greetings samuraispirit