Mana

.H2O Extractor For Battle Realms

Hiya, just thought I should share this as I had it for a while (a year?!) and somehow forgot about it:

http://www.battlerealms.cc/H20_Unpack.zip

This is a command line tool which is run in the command prompt.

With this you can extract sounds, music, textures and anything else that is located inside a .H2O file archive. Enjoy :)

• Upvote 1

Zymeth, I have tried it... I use it to extract Normal maps and edit it :)

I can't get it to work.. What am I doing wrong?:

Start>Run>CMD

Here's what I type in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Baxter\Desktop\h2o_unpack.exe C:Program Files\Battle Realms\Levels\Levels_Single

It just says: "blah blah" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I can't get it to work.. What am I doing wrong?:

Start>Run>CMD

Here's what I type in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Baxter\Desktop\h2o_unpack.exe C:Program Files\Battle Realms\Levels\Levels_Single

It just says: "blah blah" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

You forgot the extension there :P

im still having problems cant get it to work <_<

It working, i have all unpacked files on my hdd. I found this extractor once on some site.

PS. I couldn't unpack files when I had spaces between names.

e.g. C:\Documents and Settings\Arek\Desktop\h2o_unpack.exe C:Program Files\Battle Realms\...

im getting an error cant find the interior command or something like that.

This is what i put it

C:\Documents and Settings\\Desktop\Battle Realms\h2o_unpack.exe C:\Documents and Settings\\Desktop\Battle Realms\Levels

You didn't include a file to extract... all you did was point a directory you need to point it to a file such as "blah.h20"

still same error :o

C:\Documents and Settings\\Desktop\Battle Realms\h2o_unpack.exe C:\Documents and Settings\N\Desktop\Battle Realms\Sound\Music.H2O

I was able to make the program try to extract the Models.H2O file, but then it says "Invalid file format".

EDIT: To others wherein their cmd states "not found", extract the H2O Unpack files on your desktop same with the file you want to unpack where the 'H2O unpack' is placed and type:

C:\Users\*YOURACCOUNT*>Desktop\h2o_unpack.exe C:\Users\*YOURACCOUNT*\Desktop\Models.H2O

or

C:\Users\*YOURACCOUNT*\Desktop\h2o_unpack.exe C:\Users\*YOURACCOUNT*\Desktop\Models.H2O (I just changed the '>' to '\')

Though I stopped wherein it says 'Invalid file format'.

still same error ohmy.gif

C:\Documents and Settings\\Desktop\Battle Realms\h2o_unpack.exe C:\Documents and Settings\N\Desktop\Battle Realms\Sound\Music.H2O

C:\Documents and Settings\(User)\Desktop\Battle Realms\h2o_unpack.exe C:\Documents and Settings\N\Desktop\Battle Realms\Sound\Music.H2O

This Will Work!!!biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Sorry if it's wrong to bumb old thread but does anyone still have working link for Gui version ? Because the link that was provided in this thread is no longer working.