Sign in to follow this  
Aramid

Dryads Are So Weak!!!

Dryads are the weakest fighting unit in the wolf clan.  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Dryads are the weakest FIGHTING unit in the wolf clan...

• True
    • False
    • I don't know.

not really the dryad die so easily cuz i make 20 dryads but but only 8 them r died with defeated enemy...

and packmaster's r not to weak tough cuz they have weakless deence and they can kill instantle fast in wean in blunt types .. just pray to lord if u want to improve the BR wakeke.. peace yo !!

If you put a digger and a dryad in a 1-on-1 fight, who would win? The dryad would, wouldn't she? :mellow: I say diggers are the weakest wolf unit aside from peasants and wolves. But that's just me. xD

dryad are weak againts explosion, magic, and have little hp ... but she has magic damage.

and digger weak againts cut and piercing, but he is strong againts magic and explosion, also have small hp.

i tested vs ai and found 4 warlocks vs 1 digger, the digger is able to kill 2 warlocks.

diablo' date='30 April 2008 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1209611355' post='32448']

mostly all new unints from wotw sucked, all of them have more than 2 weaknesses and they died easily. the only good one because of its attack is the dragon one. its the only blunt attacker of their clan. besides tao and the monks, but yea the dryads are pretty weak and they attack kinda slow.

Not many units have 2 weaknesses or less. I believe there's somewhere around 10 non-zen master and non-WotW units that have 2 weaknesses or less.

pack masters are pretty weak too

Wrong pack masters are the best tanks for the best price in the game.

And No Dryads are not so weak they do incredible magic dmg !!! 1 Dryad hit on deseased one is like 15% of his hp altough they are overall weak, but with bg for watchtowers.... you know kinda kreepy to have a bonus armor on shaled units haha

I don't know but Dryad are good when they are armored but thats only my opinion.

when she uses shale her defence is like that of a ballistaman , so they are weak ._.

Pretty much all female units in Battle Realms have super low defense.

I feel that the advantage Wolf holds is in rush: higher peasant generation rate, peasants have higher HP, units have faster innate healing (less need for healers) and most buildings are low on the tech tree (most importantly, the Shalery and the Well, which on some maps gives you a decisive resources advantage). Dryad requires too much development to get to and the payoff isn't that great (weak attack, the enemy's watchtower is going to be guarded by units and he will set it off if you try to kill those guarding units, making Dryad's special ability useless). The positive side however is the use of lycanthropy with berserkers can be a good late game Wolf strategy. Berserkers with shale armor also are good against lotus Warlocks because it defends against magic.