Sign in to follow this  
{HeRo}GeneralDS

My Two Sigs...

Well I noticed all of the sig topics out there, so I decided to post a topic with my two sigs in it. No futs, I am not putting in my original crappy thing. Well here they are!

My ShadowXana2007 one for certain Code Lyoko forums: shadowxanasigvk8.png

My Raem one since I grew back an obsession with FFCC: raembannerpn0.png

The first one is all done in paint and the text in it was from the fonts I downloaded from this site(also in paint, text option, wolfclan if you can't tell), the second one I ripped the image from a vid on Youtube of the final phase of the final fight and used Photo Explosion to add a spotlight and special text. It took me about 5-10 minutes to craft the ShadowXana2007 one, and about the same to edit the second one just right.

If you look carefully, you can notice red lines in the SX07 one running like circuitry or similar.

(Runs to avoid being shot and deleted)

Ok, I don't think I actually need the exact look of circuitry. Maybe a better description would be a red and black version of a 2D Carthage/Sector 5. Thanks anyway futs..

what does Ben having the hardest Serpent have to do with my signatures? If it has nothing to do with my signatures then don't post it in my thread, I hate spam as much as the next person.

Either a comment related to my signatures is posted next or I will have my thread closed. No exceptions.

I would say it would be better then any sig I could make. I have no experience in sig making what so ever. Maybe I should start making sigs, it looks fun.

Well I think time is better spent drawing weeaboo-style animu, or playing games >_>

do i need a special program to make sigs?

i wanna make some sigs, but i dont have any experience with making sigs.

can anyone help me? maybe post few links of sig-programs?

do i need a special program to make sigs?

i wanna make some sigs, but i dont have any experience with making sigs.

can anyone help me? maybe post few links of sig-programs?

photoshop

You do not need any special programs to begin making them, but to make extremely good ones use photoshop (heard good things about it) or use similar programs like photo explosion (used it, has some good editing tools) and paint.net (a good program meant to be an improvment over MSPaint)