IndominusRex

Ben's Battle Realms Videos!

BenEducationNotice's Video

Videos are hosted and can view live by YouTube.com and Video.google.com - All Videos are hosted public so you have my permisson to put it in your website or blog page.

In some videos, I misspell some words in the credits, and I just leave it. So no big deal ^_^

Thank you for watching

- In this video, notice that I didn't press Control+A to call peasant like Baxter did. Also, can you find when I upgrade my swordmen? Another thing. There's one more secret in this video ^^ Enjoy. Please don't ask me how I did all of these stuff Thank you. CLICK HERE for GOOGLE VIDEO of this instead of YouTube.

- In this video, I basically copy how AgentSilver did, but this time, it is Unclean vs Crossbow -

[/size] - I lose to cp with his simple sword rush! My rush fails!!! Haha Good Job CP :P

- It's just a video like video number 2, but musketeer vs archer.

- It's about Battle Realms.

- This is for people who wants to know how I build.

7. Ben can't kill cptheslayer - This video has 2 parts. I lose to his cleverness, trapping tatics! I got trap! XD

8. Baxter vs cptheslayer - first game- This is the first tournament game of Baxter and cptheslayer, Baxter won, but I guess cp almost win.

- A practice game of me and cptheslayer. Serpent vs Serpent.

- A practice game of me and my cousin Jay playing for the first time of the year 2008

13. Ben and EpoX vs Fresco and {{clan}}Smurfer - Just a game of EpoX and I playing against Fresco and {{clan}}Smurfer. Valley of Death, 27 minutes long.

14. Ben 2v2 Baxter - This video is not complete but it is 20 minutes. I stop because Fraps make my PC slow and I don't want to lose that game lol :P

- This video is only 10 minutes just showing a simple tower rush.

- This video shows some effect of Battle Realms ~ It also has the part that I killed an AI using blast shot.

- This video shows me playing the game. You'll see how I press the keyboard, you'll see how I control my units, and also the screen of the game while I play. Please prefer to the Shortcut key thread here in this forums to know more shortcut and use it with light speed (:

18. Ben vs Oivazen - Lotus vs Lotus - My first game.

- Just Rushing a 100% AI with just crossbow, but I finish this game with canons for fun or many advantage of their tower.

- Just having fun with Van

- You know already :) An introduction when you start Kenji's journey

- You know already :) An introduction when you start Grayback's journey

- CP vs mimi but not finished because cp drops. Hard to tell who will win.

- Ben vs Mimi, I lose! lol :) Watch closely. I did many wrong things maybe?

THERE WOULD BE MORE!!!

Edited by Ben~Education~Mystery

my videos aren't popular no more :(, i'll make more now :P

That's ok! Just make more ^_^ It would be popular again ! :P

My videos uploading is complete but I still have to wait for processing. YouTube.com

because you are a noob :blink:

xD j/k

good rush just add some music :D rock or rap ^_^

Not everyone likes the same music as you Kabuki.

i know that i forogot to add that everyone has a different music taste. ;)

Ben, what recording and editing programs do you use?

A full version of Fraps. It should be very clear, however, I use windows movie maker to reduce its quality so I could upload it faster.

LoL, I downloaded it illegally at Limewire, I could send it to you if you PM me in MSN, I will be online there.

Update: Video # 2 - I just copy how AgentSilver did, but this time, I use unclean vs crossbow.

hey ben i have a question . can i put your cool awesome videos into my homepage? :rolleyes:

Yes of course, and what's your homepage? This video is public, so its ok.

nice vids

i dun get it

Can't we just test units in the BR editors or something? Test with other people is really long to do

My next video would be cptheslayer and I.

what movie do you plan to make? how about we demonstrate the base rush counter for dragon so that serepent still bows b4 dragon? Or we make a movie to show that serpent will kill dragon at a right time?

nice vids

i dun get it

Can't we just test units in the BR editors or something? Test with other people is really long to do

Testing with this would make units more useful to a programming noob people or people without knowing anything about BR editor. This would shows them the perfect result..

@ cptheslayer, Any game would do ^_^

hey ben do you have more videos about br? @ all pls sent me nice battle realms videos (links) wich i can put into my homepage www.clan-gps.de.tl so pls sent :D