"Arah~Tank"

Is Anyone Who Finished Kenji And Grayback's Journey?

ok....I'm running Serpent....BTW, where can I get Soban? Is he in the place where I have 2 destroy the wolf mines??????

Um...I don't think Soban is obtainable in the Serpent path...I do know Koril is obtainable in the Lotus mission on that part of the map.

Um...I don't think Soban is obtainable in the Serpent path...I do know Koril is obtainable in the Lotus mission on that part of the map.

Yeah,heres my complete list of the Heroes and there location....

Kenji

*Hero of the Story

Otomo(Dragon,Serpent)

*eveyone knows where he can get

Shinja(Dragon,Serpent)

*just like Otomo

Garrin(Dragon)

*at mission 4(center route) automatically get after this mission

Arah(Dragon)

*Quickly help her from the wolf attackers in mission 4(the west route)

Kazan(Dragon)

*just like Otomo and Shinja,but you can only use him on mission 9 till end

Koril(Serpent)

*Get by choosing the east route after the first serpentholm.

Soban(Dragon)

*Located at the winding hilltop at the south in mission 8 the east route ,dont kill Koril and Issyl.

Budo(Serpent)

*After the Swan's pool mission,hes located at the southwest,pick Kenji and a Geisha.

Vetkin(Serpent)

*Going to the center route at mission 4..help him kill Garrin.

Gaihla

*At the center route,after the first SerpentHolm,shes on the center of the map kidnap by a 3 pitch slinger,help her

Utara(Serpent)

*After the first serpentholm,in mission 8 the west route.Destroy the Wolf keep

Tao(Dragon)

*Auto get by choosing to destroy the ninja's soul flame

Tao(Serpent)

*Chossing the mission that you will destroy the monastery in mission 12.1,hes locaated at the southeast where a rice patch is located.

Monks(Serpent and Dragon)

*everyone knows where there can get

Ninja(Dragon and Serpent)

*like the monks

-->When having Tao,you will get a plus 2 monk or ninja

Necro(Serpent)

*the mission 9,on the dragonspire...

Im having problem with the serpent heroes,I get Kenji,Shinja,Budo,Vetkin,Utara,Tao,monks and the necro as exactly 8 heroes.but i can only summon Kenji,Shinja,Utara,tao and monk...

why?pls help......

woooooooow~~~~what an info!! I'll try 2 do it!!xD

woooooooow~~~~what an info!! I'll try 2 do it!!xD

Hehe! :D some info's is from my friends and from you.....some is from me like budo,arah and utara......

Maybe someday some hero will pop out secretly.......but almost all hero can get from the journeys(dragon,serpent)....kenji's journey have 14 mission,maybe it should have 15 mission soon...(but how?)..........

Im still having problem with the serpent heroes.....

can someome make a mod so the campaings are easyer dragon and serpent campaing are hard grayback not really

???i dont get it.... but find the modded dragon campaign here on forum,or ask marcello...

• Upvote 1

I guess I went to a wrong place(I wanna get Utara but it was too late, I chose the place where u destroy the mines in Serpent, is that place can get anyone???)

I guess I went to a wrong place(I wanna get Utara but it was too late, I chose the place where u destroy the mines in Serpent, is that place can get anyone???)

you will not get a new hero there using a serpent.... ;)

you will not get a new hero there using a serpent.... ;)

cant find modded dragon campaing where does it stands

here

http://forums.gamingterritory.com/index.ph...&hl=modding

download the second site,make a backup script take the download to the battle eralms folder,and play!!!but kazan is replaced by garrin...the fog of war removed....the starting population is 50 and can build all buildings.....

OMG!ok, I regret that I had been that place :(

OMG,I'm working on Serpent now, I'm in the place with the Soul Flame

IDK how to get passed Grayback's Journey on the part when Grayback says "I have never been on this part of the mines", so please I have a request, give me a savegame of Grayback's Journey which is already Outside The Cave/Mines. Thanks.

IDK how to get passed Grayback's Journey on the part when Grayback says "I have never been on this part of the mines", so please I have a request, give me a savegame of Grayback's Journey which is already Outside The Cave/Mines. Thanks.

i finished kenji's journy in dragon and sepent its to easy and graybacks journy 1st to 11th mission i finish in 2 hours!! easy tough !..

wait a second, in Serpent, where is the Soul Flame?????

i finishied kenji's journy dragon and serpend 5 times and i finished them in 1 day with stopping i finished graybacks journy just a 5 hours easy..

But I was bored in the serpent campaign where I had to defend the great geisha house (on the beginning of the campaign I don´t know how it is called in english). In dragon at the first time I was overruned by all these wolfes (but sometimes it is easy in dragon too so it changes sometimes). But in serpent all these few lotus units. That is so easy. Why serpent campaign is so easy in this mission and dragon so hard? LoL :rolleyes:

ITS CALLED THE SWAN'S POOL

And it's easy as making sandwich.

And it's easy as making sandwich.

haha xD

i finished all the 3 campaigns. i too found grayback's journey to be far too simple and boring. the first time i finished kenji's "dragon" journey, it took me about 11 hours to finish the lotus and meet the nightvol. however, this was avoided in the successive times when i decided to wait for zymeth to come rather than going on the offensive. in the serpent campaign, i found it very hard to beat otomo. some 5 minutes after i evacuated the wolf from my side of the land, i found them camped to the north of otomo's town with about 30 peasant huts, and even before i destroyed half of them, my forces were finished. but all this was more than 2 years ago. i have started playing this game once again only from 2 months ago...

Ive finished Kenjis journey (dragon & serpent) last year and Grayback's journey early this year. Yeah, Graybacks jouyney is far too easy compared with Kenji.

I have played again Kenji just now (I missed it a lot and Im sure I will miss it again later.. lol...) with a lot of archers. It seems easier to me now compared last year even if I previously used almost all samurais and dragons. It really helps if you play online coz you learn a lot from the old timers of BR. Last time, i never use archers coz I thought they would be useless in the Dragon campaign. I was wrong. Or maybe..... I hav just improved after taking a lot of beatings from the PROS and medium players.. ha ha ha.

I already finished kenjis journey Dragon and Serpent

"I am kenji lord of (serpent/dragon) clan and my ancestors broke the world"

etc.

etc.

etc.

"It's time to make the shadows afraid"

;)

the serpent thing is hard specially when killing otomo it take me 3 and a half hrs to finished that

as well as the dragon sometimes

i finished grayback thing4 times its so easy i can finished it in a day

:P

Yeah, I've finished all three journeys some years ago. But now while replaying the Serpent campaign, I seem to be having difficulty with Serpentholm 2 (the one in which Otomo betrayed you). I don't remember it being this hard before. I guess it's either I have lost my skills, or I've got a different version, which makes the game harder than it was. :mellow:

Yeah, I've finished all three journeys some years ago. But now while replaying the Serpent campaign, I seem to be having difficulty with Serpentholm 2 (the one in which Otomo betrayed you). I don't remember it being this hard before. I guess it's either I have lost my skills, or I've got a different version, which makes the game harder than it was. :mellow:

i finished kenji's journey dragon and serpent..

again last month..

and i finished graybacks journey again this week..

in serpentholm 2 you must eliminate the wolf forces first..

in serpentholm 2 you must eliminate the wolf forces first..

Yeah, that's what I was doing. Already destroyed their base at the north. I think I'm having progress now. :P Anyway, thanks for the tip! :D