Hello,

I'm a newbie here but I've played BR & BR WOW when it was released. I recently re-installed the game on my notebook but I'm using an external DVD drive to run the game & every time I try to save my current stage, the game won't save. I'm thinking is it because I'm running the game on an external drive? I tried re-installing my virtual drive software which I used way back in 2001 but now that I'm running on Windows 7, i got a prompt that there were compatibility issues. I tried checking online for a solution but the site (that created the software) was already closed. The game works except when i need to save it. Can you help me with my query? Thanks.

• Upvote 1

I have no clue. Is your drive read-only?

Alternately, use an old computer to run it. The game dates from 2001, even if your comptuer is super-slow it'll still run the game well, and since its old there shouldn't be compatibility isues.

Also, the site for the developers of battle realms is this: http://goliquid.us/

You can try sending them an email.

Hello,

I'm a newbie here but I've played BR & BR WOW when it was released. I recently re-installed the game on my notebook but I'm using an external DVD drive to run the game & every time I try to save my current stage, the game won't save. I'm thinking is it because I'm running the game on an external drive? I tried re-installing my virtual drive software which I used way back in 2001 but now that I'm running on Windows 7, i got a prompt that there were compatibility issues. I tried checking online for a solution but the site (that created the software) was already closed. The game works except when i need to save it. Can you help me with my query? Thanks.

solution for this kinda problem is :

make sure that you have instal game on Hard Disk Drive  to make full possibility to save the game

If that is not fulfilled you will not save

game can run usb or cd /dvd /virtual drive but If that drive are set to read only you will not save simple