Mana

H2otool - H20 Archive Archiver/Extraction Utility (Modding BR)

awesome cool ^^ know i can made a kenji for multiplayer:P

Hey I need help I drag and dropped the h2otool into CMD then I dont knoooww :blink: , when finish dropping what i must do?? Because all people say tip archive or somthing else but where? Heeeeeeeeelp, I know you did it but heeelp!! :D

Hey I need help I drag and dropped the h2otool into CMD then I dont knoooww :blink: , when finish dropping what i must do?? Because all people say tip archive or somthing else but where? Heeeeeeeeelp, I know you did it but heeelp!! :D

The instructions are in this thread, read from the start and if you still don't get it.

Google "Using Command Line Applications" or similar.

The instructions are in this thread, read from the start and if you still don't get it.

Google "Using Command Line Applications" or similar.

Hey Zymeth i saw all your tutorials but i have a question can i play BR with textures and models of Winter of the Wolf? And when i use the command "Extract" i cant extract!! Heeeelp!

[email protected], please relpy in my e-mail!!

Hey Zymeth i saw all your tutorials but i have a question can i play BR with textures and models of Winter of the Wolf? And when i use the command "Extract" i cant extract!! Heeeelp!

[email protected], please relpy in my e-mail!!

OK but can i play Battle Realms with textures of Winter of the Wolf?????

i know im bring back a dead fourm but can sum one make a "HD" mod where the ppl look better detailed and wat now i wil love u for ever and will do anything for that

!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Im with Hellnova about that. :D

AM playing with the tga. I know nothing about Photo-shopping. DUnno how to enhanceoptimze graphic yet. Properly gonna google "enhancing tga" files.

BR aspires meee!

peace

i know im bring back a dead fourm but can sum one make a "HD" mod where the ppl look better detailed and wat now i wil love u for ever and will do anything for that

!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I extracted the files...now what. how do I edit it and change the game skins or whatever.....and how do uopen some of the uva files and whatever...i got this far some1 help me finish

I edited textures in Photoshop, but how edit .lte(notepad is not good) and other formats ? :P

Yeah to edit TGA files you'd need something like Photoshop, gimp or similar.

Zymeth when I save my modified textures in .H2O i have error... And i must change it to original file if i want start BR... U try save modified skins?

Zymeth when I save my modified textures in .H2O i have error... And i must change it to original file if i want start BR... U try save modified skins?

Yes. Chances you save it wrong somehow. Like in a different .tga format... Or you make the archive wrong.

I have hellnova's problem, i built .h2o and when i load the game it say "model intialize(GATHERPOINT_DRAGON.LMD).

What can i do?

I have hellnova's problem, i built .h2o and when i load the game it say "model intialize(GATHERPOINT_DRAGON.LMD).

What can i do?

You did something wrong... You built the file wrong.

Instead of archiving the contents of a folder you probably archived the whole folder...

ok i dont have that problem anymore but the mods dont show up.....y not? i modded MODLES2.H20

actualy if anyone is willing and has a working mod if they could send it to me i would like that cuz im haveing too much trobble with this

ok i dont have that problem anymore but the mods dont show up.....y not? i modded MODLES2.H20

actualy if anyone is willing and has a working mod if they could send it to me i would like that cuz im haveing too much trobble with this

Which files did you edit?

i edited the flesh thing and the peasnt hut or the lotus and can sum 1 post the interface folder i cant find my backup and dont feel like like waiting 45min - 2hrs to re"aquire" the files

hello, lord,please help me,i have extract the models.h2o,the edit some *.LMd files,the i build with edited file,but i cannot run the game, Then ill extract it back (models.h2o) with the ori files,and build it again without editing,still can run the game,why is that?

hello, lord,please help me,i have extract the models.h2o,the edit some *.LMd files,the i build with edited file,but i cannot run the game, Then ill extract it back (models.h2o) with the ori files,and build it again without editing,still can run the game,why is that?

Which of the tools are you using to do this?

Is there any known way how to edit the script files in the .dll format. As far as I found out, these tricky files were created with pakware, an old compression programm. After having downloaded pakware I tried to open these assumed archieves but it didn´t work so I hope any of you have some information about these script files which would be essential for modding (creating a new campaign and many other interestin things). :rolleyes:

Hi

I see there are few good modders in here and i have something like a RQ. We all know that the BR character models arent very detailed, and look ugly in certain cituations. So my rq is can someone make a little more detailed models of the char`s and make them like the ones in WC3 (i say WarCraft3 not becouse i like it more then BR but becouse i think that if the BR chars are with models detailed, even not so detailed, they will look great! I dont want more smoother models cuz the char models must be a little like the terrain, cuz if they are like in the latest comand and con etc. they will suck) SO is there someone that can do it? And if yes then make few models even if not so detailed but just to show us that u CAN do it.