Sign in to follow this  
tomonnk

Great Game!

I just wanted to say Woooowwwww !

I didn't know for this game before, and thanks to you Lord Zymeth i know it now and i really like it! I'm discovering this game for now.

Thanks again LZ ;)

Yeah unfortunately... :(

I just finished the 2 campaigns and i liked it, but the the lobby is empty... :(

Yeah unfortunately... :(

I just finished the 2 campaigns and i liked it, but the the lobby is empty... :(

Yeah I wonder how it would be to play online :/

Im downloading this game to check it out. Looks very interesting.

I actually bought the game thinking it would be very good like BR, since Liquid made it, but it was sort of a disappoint for me. The campaign was fun but after that the game gets old and boring very fast. And for the campaign I actually couldn't beat the last level because my game always crashed when I got to a certain part in it. It was also very similar to battle for middle earth but not as good, in my opinion. The game just wasn't what I had expected.

Yes it's not good as BR, but i liked playing it, i found the umbragen race very cool. But like i said before, nobody is online so after finishing the campaign the only thing you can do is uninstall it lol.

Yea, the campaign was fun but the multiplayer blowed. I bought the game a little after it came out and there wasn't anyone playing online then. Kind of sad because I don't think the game did that well. The new game Liquid is working on however looks pretty cool, Rise of the Argonauts. I like how Liquid tries to develop new kinds of gameplays to go along with their games. Rise of the Argonauts looks kind of like a mixed RPG game.

I think the game is very interesting and i play it from time to time. And lets not think that every strategy will be like BR. I like it in the way it is.

where do you download this? :rolleyes: :angry: <_<:mellow::huh:

torrent trackers