Sign in to follow this  
Danos

Crossbowman

How do you use them? (if you do it generally)

they are the best scouts, because they have the most stamina in the game except for vetcin

one good tactic is a whole army of them with poison-upgrade and weaknesbolt and some smokes and of course, the necro^^

Well i never use them, only if i want to have some fun. But i dont do that in an important game^^

2 players, each 40 upgraded x-bows, a very big map, thats fun :D

i think they are only good with the upgrade because the speed (both running and shooting)

The poisoned weapons upgrade certainly buffs XBows, and they make good single target watchtower defenders. Good range as well, and decent run speed for pulling enemy groups. The line of sight reveal bolts from metal shop are useful as well.

haha they are the best quick rush for lotus also they are fun and deadly if u upgrade em but that takes time cause u need 4 yang to upgrade them ;)

I may use them with weakness bolt to kill fast a slow wolf unit or kill quickly a lotus brother to not let him gain stamina for sc.

When I play serpent I use them often because its seems that they are faster then the dragon archers and so they are better to defend a village on a tower (or strategical points). But I don´t think that they got many healthpoints as dragonkill127 says.

However I use them more often then the canoneers because I think when the canoneers stand on a top of a tower/hill or other strategic point that they have problems to hit enemys who are on the ground because theyr cannonballs fly not directly. They have ballistic I think.

Crossbowmen have very weak defensive & health point stats. The only way I can ever find a use for them is with their expensive Poison upgrade, which can transform them into fairly useful units if used with geisha and Weakness Bolts in the right situation.

But even under these conditions they still possess a huge weakness in defense and hit points, and as such must be protected by other units/battle gear if they are to be used effectively.

I rarely use crossbowmen but they had excellent stamina and speed. They are applauded for their excellency in poisoning and weakening foe's defenses.

It takes so much yin to upgrade them though.. I'd rather spend it on something else.

I love using crossbowmen, even if their range isn't all that impressive. If you look after them well, keeping them alive, then they can be valuable support by crippling enemies.

they r good in scouting B) and yea ,maybe utara is more useful ^^ (and u can summon her 2x)

When I have 4 yins already, I use it for the poisoned weapons ability when I have lot of bandits and crossbowmen. If I have 2 yins, I summon the beautiful Utara because she is really powerful with her stunning and song of sorrow abilities. I have to guard Utara with 3 fan geishas on horses when I am having a really tough opponent in multiplayer sometimes.

the 4 yin is definatly worth it, cause it effects bandits as well, and their weakness bolts is verrry handy, just as phosphorus bolts are for setting up a base perimiter early on :D

I combine crosbow weakling bot and musk whene you combin this it is very very deadly and fun and if you upgrade into poisne theier weakiling bolt efect will stay longer on a unit i sujest you to cheak that tektick it is very good to use it i like it ! :lol::D

crossbowman:tge souno of an enemy screaming in agony is always sweetest from a safe distance. serpent tacticians view the traditional,not to mention strength that would be better spent on the front lines.they much prefer the crossbow:easy to handle and quick-firing,its bolts still strike with considerable force.an effective crossbowman training time is measured in days,not weeks.crossbowmen are usually selected from the rans of the wiry and fleet footed:those whose natural tendency,when confronted by a novice crossbowmen can be a deadly menace to seasoned warriors. weakness bolts:these darts are a avourite tool of the thieves guild.they bear traces of a rare alchemical poison that brings a swift chill to themuscles,rendering enemies defenceless. phosphorous bolts:these flares employ chemicals used by the metal shop in many other processes.they are a tremendous did in scouting and ikluminate distant taargets admirably

crossbowman:tge souno of an enemy screaming in agony is always sweetest from a safe distance. serpent tacticians view the traditional,not to mention strength that would be better spent on the front lines.they much prefer the crossbow:easy to handle and quick-firing,its bolts still strike with considerable force.an effective crossbowman training time is measured in days,not weeks.crossbowmen are usually selected from the rans of the wiry and fleet footed:those whose natural tendency,when confronted by a novice crossbowmen can be a deadly menace to seasoned warriors. weakness bolts:these darts are a avourite tool of the thieves guild.they bear traces of a rare alchemical poison that brings a swift chill to themuscles,rendering enemies defenceless. phosphorous bolts:these flares employ chemicals used by the metal shop in many other processes.they are a tremendous did in scouting and ikluminate distant taargets admirably

from where did you copied it fadel ? :D