Othilla

Mod Request

Hey guys im new member so i just started playing battle realms after sume years again.

Id like to ask for a mod that can make

-peasont into Arah like train it in town square or wutever its called [DragonClan]

-and for lotus peasont into there townhall for it to become Zymoth,and then zymoth in warlock tower for the orb

And nightfall with siblings [if this is poseble] nightfall in the keep and any lotus member that eats a peasints turns BG turns to sibling would be awsome xD yet i doubt its posble xD

-for wolf if like the final Grayback the cool lookin strong 1 xD

-For serpent id like keskin or wutever hes called to be stronger the fast runing 1 hes kinda usless like ad 30% str?

-Also id like to have necromancers come out there townhall or wutever its called dont know name out my head idc witch 1 you remove for it.

Sry for my english

Anyways i dont know if the forum stil active or if any 1 can make a mod for me but i really hope its poseble i loved this game so much ^^

plz any 1

I'll do it

othilla tell me what do u mean siblings? u want for example Nightvol make Nightvol yes

(member that eat a peasant)- u mean lotus peasant

( turns BG turns to sibling)- that unit after eating has bg has power to summon himself if it is good

vetkin - make him stronger to 30% yes

Who should be trained in Serpent Town square to come out u'r necromancer ?

I'll do it

othilla tell me what do u mean siblings? u want for example Nightvol make Nightvol yes

(member that eat a peasant)- u mean lotus peasant

( turns BG turns to sibling)- that unit after eating has bg has power to summon himself if it is good

vetkin - make him stronger to 30% yes

Who should be trained in Serpent Town square to come out u'r necromancer ?

yes you got it al right bro xD sry my english not so good also if not to much effort id like the dragon kenji in dragon keep with the orb and the kenji with the gun in serpent keep you can remove the 2 usless heroes of both keeps ^^ sry with siblings i ment those lil monster that nightfall has with dem and dont forget arah please i want her most of al sry i know im asking alot and its a old game but i forgot how much fun it whas

sry for the nercomancer i was just thinkin a peasant[serpent only]

let me put it better

-Dragon clan Arah[more then 1] Train peasant in the town hall And in the keep Kenji with the orb can remove tao if need remove 1 ad 30% str otomo

-Serpant Train peasant in The town hall or Town squere not sjur the name to become necromanser 4+ if poseble In the keep kenji with the gun can remove the slavedriver And make vetkin 30% stronger

-Lothus If poseble peasant go into the town squere and become zymoth then wen enter warlock tower get the orb , Keep Nightfall with his siblings as BG if this is poseble if not peasants into peasants house to become siblings of nightfol

-Wolf Can make Grayback and the Scale lord and 30% stronger [if this is poseble] And Druid 30% stronger

Sry i hope this is more clear i was chekin the forum and saw so much stuff hope this helps ^^

u mean hordilings now i get it

oh dam yea i that it was siblings lol sry hordelings

I have an idea:

dragon peasant into town square (after upgrade is called Royal Academy) come out Arah ok

lotus peasant into town square (after upgrade is called Flesh Crucible ) come out Zymeth ok

serpent peasant into town square (after upgrade is called Assasins Den) come out Necromancer ok

Zymeth go to warlock tower come out Zymeth with Orb ok

In serpent kenji without a shirt or armor ?

I choose kenji without a shirt

atomo 30 % stronger ok

Kenji with the orb+ 2 monks replace tao in dragon keep all monks = 6 ok

Kenji without a shirt replace budo in serpent keep ok

vetkin 30% stronger ok

Nightvol in lotus keep replaced Zymeth ok

Nightvol do hordlings ok

Gryback end game in wolf keep ok

Shale Lord 30% stronger ok

Dryade 30% stronger ok

sounds good man alrite no shirt then hehe and plz dont forget the few stronger heroes i posted ^^ thx alot for time man

and Nightfall with hordelings i dont know if this is poseble for you but if can wud be greath man

kenji without a shirt good i can tell its beter than with armor

ok i'll try to do ofcourse it take me some of time

no shirt is good man yea man take your time apriciate it;)

I have an idea:

dragon peasant into town square (after upgrade is called Royal Academy) come out Arah ok

lotus peasant into town square (after upgrade is called Flesh Crucible ) come out Zymeth ok

serpent peasant into town square (after upgrade is called Assasins Den) come out Necromancer ok

Zymeth go to warlock tower come out Zymeth with Orb ok

In serpent kenji without a shirt or armor ?

I choose kenji without a shirt

atomo 30 % stronger ok

Kenji with the orb replace tao in dragon keep ok

Kenji without a shirt replace budo in serpent keep ok

vetkin 30% stronger ok

nightvol do hordlings ok

Gryback end game in wolf keep ok

Shale Lord 30% stronger ok

Druid 30% stronger ok

perfict you da man

Last question how many of these hordlings ?

mybe 16

check out the above list i do corections

done test link

Last question how many of these hordlings ?

mybe 16

check out the above list i do corections

done test link

yea 16 is cool man cant wait for it be done xD

Hey sorry had a busy day ima test it now!

Holly shit this is badasss xD omg thx alot dude i love it

only 1 smal sugestion if stil poseble al

-Reduce training cost zymeth and zymth with orb same with arah and nercromancer [like normal cost of a archer]

Apriciate al you did man really cant thank you inuf ^^

hey i saw AI use kenji aswell so cool xD was just wonder they use it cus 1 zen master is replaced?

If this is so its poseble to make AI use Nightfall aswel that be so badass?

ok

i'd like to learn by your mod, but i can't download it.. can u reupload please..

A moment to load a new link

Hey sorry had a busy day ima test it now!

Holly shit this is badasss xD omg thx alot dude i love it

only 1 smal sugestion if stil poseble al

-Reduce training cost zymeth and zymth with orb same with arah and nercromancer [like normal cost of a archer]

Apriciate al you did man really cant thank you inuf ^^

ok tell now how much these units are expected to cost ?

zymeth and zymth with orb arah and nercromancer

i'd like to learn by your mod, but i can't download it.. can u reupload please..

the link

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/83660963/file.html

hey i saw AI use kenji aswell so cool xD was just wonder they use it cus 1 zen master is replaced?

If this is so its poseble to make AI use Nightfall aswel that be so badass?

it is possible

ok

A moment to load a new link

ok tell now how much these units are expected to cost ?

zymeth and zymth with orb arah and nercromancer

the link

http://www3.zippysha...60963/file.html

it is possible

hey man if can cost like 150 water-rice and if AI can use nightfall for the lotus you can remove saban i think his name is the one that summen golem he kinda useless anyway xD

hey man if can cost like 150 water-rice and if AI can use nightfall for the lotus you can remove saban i think his name is the one that summen golem he kinda useless anyway xD

Maybe wolf can have sumeting good to to belance it out a bit was thinkin maybe +50% str def to there heroes? i dont know im asking alot probly lol was just a thought and werewolf -Beserker mauler and +35% power maybe that be good ? im open to your segustions to wats poseble to make wolf have sumeting special like tha other clans ^^

i think we don't have to remove soban

if i do and testet I upload a link ok

Ok done !!!

http://www15.zippysh...63143/file.html

this:

Othilla said:

(Maybe wolf can have sumeting good to to belance it out a bit was thinkin maybe +50% str def to there heroes? i dont know im asking alot probly lol was just a thought and werewolf -Beserker mauler and +35% power maybe that be good ? im open to your segustions to wats poseble to make wolf have sumeting special like tha other clans ^^)

Did you see a Wildeye now hi got

both types of wolves

u said:

(what al include in this 1 that the other dont have ? so i dont get confuse xD)

what do u mean ???

About Wolf clan :

My suggestion is:

Tell me:

what do u want to see in this clan

and I tell u what is possible ok

srtength. speed , walk under water ,walk on the mountains, eating units, more halth ,biger area o used power ,faster regeneration etc.

-Wolf al units +40 % atk def al wolf zan masters +50% def and atk [scale lord is so squisy for a big rock dies to fast

-Also if al serpend zen-masters can get like +50 % atk and def

-Warlock and master warlock +30 % attack power

- and i ment what you did chance in this one cus i wazend sjur if you saw my edit thats al xD

-Also do i need remove old mod to put new one? or can stack up sry i know im anoying haha

- I think the def units will take me some time becose there are 6 types fo defence cutting piercing fire blunt explosive magical and each unit has

diffrent number of

honestly I'd give up on it

or eventually tell: who where what I mean for example gaihla 30%def piercing

- U don't need new mod I have the file

- i dont know when i finish

in ur mod, u've changed BG wildeye to packmaster, and ordinary wolf > spirit wolf, what the address of BG? i can't find in compiled list

and where is the nightvol?