Othilla

Mod Request

in ur mod, u've changed BG wildeye to packmaster, and ordinary wolf > spirit wolf, what the address of BG? i can't find in compiled list

and where is the nightvol?

becose is on another list

moment if I finde that page

http://forums.gamingterritory.com/topic/2203-modding-battlereams-dat/page__st__740

- I think the def units will take me some time becose there are 6 types fo defence cutting piercing fire blunt explosive magical and each unit has

diffrent number of

honestly I'd give up on it

or eventually tell: who where what I mean for example gaihla 30%def piercing

- U don't need new mod I have the file

- i dont know when i finish

ah ok sry im asking to much had no clue

@gregor, in Portrait_U_Nightvol.uva there is F3 0100 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 what is the blue hex mean?? i stuck with this

cool.png when i finished attack power my file gose back to normal when i move him i must start again

about this def

i've got idea :

when I end attck power of units u play and see which unit missing something

ok

@gregor, in Portrait_U_Nightvol.uva there is F3 0100 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 what is the blue hex mean?? i stuck with this

C:Documents%20and%20SettingsRadrianDesktop

Give me the hex number and I'll think

maybe i know but i am not sure

cool.png when i finished attack power my file gose back to normal one when i move her i must start again

about this def

i've got idea :

when I end attck power of units u play and see which unit missing something

ok

Give me the hex number and I'll think

maybe i know but i am not sure

address 2325A8 hex original F3 01 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

after edited F3 0100 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 6D 00 00 00 00 < Wildeye BG i think

what is the blue HEX mean?

address 2325A8 hex original F3 01 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

after edited F3 0100 0000 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 6D 00 00 00 00 < Wildeye BG i think

I write on this on page 44 my 8 post counted from the top

after edited F3 0100 0000 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 6D 00 00 00 00 < Wildeye BG i think

Did you find your answer ?

Or i have to write u what for are those ,,00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 ''

those ,,00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 are for having units in keep without a bug whn we move on them mous pointer ok

• Upvote 1

i still don't get it...wacko.png

01 for what?? need explanation

i think the some units like nightvol are not complited

and need some values to be sorted in clans this 01 00 00 00 coulde means there are neutral but usable

@gregor, i try to make mod wildeye use wolfhowl like urs, but my wildeye cannot call a spiritwolf??

why???

-Dragon: Dragonwarior missing atk power ,Speerman can use bit more atk Otomo and karin need more atk and cuting/magic def and stamina regenirate

Geisha need more stamina or faster renirate and more cuting/magic def ,Powder Keg Cannoneer need faster stamina regen

-Serpent:Fan Geisha more magic/cuting def and faster stamina regen ,Crossbowman: 20% more atk ,Raider:25% atk power ,Ronin 25% more damage.

Necromancer: faster stamina regen or same as you did[WildEye] ,Spirit Warrior: Health regen 30% more atk

Shinja,Vetkin +40%atk Ultara 30%atk

-Wolf:Druidess 35% atk , Mauler:+25% atk , Ballistaman:+ 35% atk ,Sledger +20% atk ,Pack Master +40% atk

Gaihla: +40 % atk and + 50%all def and faster stamina regen ,Grayback: +35% magic def and +40% atk ,Longtooth/Shale Lord +40% atk +30% magic/Explosive def ,WildEye: Faster stamina regen

-Lotus: Channeler +50% more al def ,Leaf Disciple: +30% atk ,Staff Adept:+35% atk ,Diseased One/Unclean One: Able to run faster/longer and fast stamina regen ,Infested One:+50% atk ,Warlock/MasterWarlock,+25% atk ,Issyl: Faster Stamina regen ,Zymeth: Faster Stamina regen

Oke so ive tested al this the end result that need changes with this id be like perfict biggrin.png if this is not poseble i can unerstand.

Ether way im very happy for what you have done so far ^^

Did u see my film on page 47 ?

ok i try speed up

monks to 50 % too and ninja

almoust done

I not tested u will be the first

http://www.2shared.c...tle_Realms.html

and ?

wat film ? xD

@gregor, i try to make mod wildeye use wolfhowl like urs, but my wildeye cannot call a spiritwolf??

why???

something you had to mess with

-Dragon: Dragonwarior missing atk power ,Speerman can use bit more atk Otomo and karin need more atk and cuting/magic def and stamina regenirate

Geisha need more stamina or faster renirate and more cuting/magic def ,Powder Keg Cannoneer need faster stamina regen

-Serpent:Fan Geisha more magic/cuting def and faster stamina regen ,Crossbowman: 20% more atk ,Raider:25% atk power ,Ronin 25% more damage.

Necromancer: faster stamina regen or same as you did[WildEye] ,Spirit Warrior: Health regen 30% more atk

-Wolf:Druidess 35% atk , Mauler:+25% atk , Ballistaman:+ 35% atk ,Sledger +20% atk ,Pack Master +40% atk

Gaihla: +40 % atk and + 50%all def and faster stamina regen ,Grayback: +35% magic def and +40% atk ,Longtooth/Shale Lord +40% atk +30% magic/Explosive def ,WildEye: Faster stamina regen

-Lotus: Channeler +50% more al def ,Leaf Disciple: +30% atk ,Staff Adept:+35% atk ,Diseased One/Unclean One: Able to run faster/longer and fast stamina regen ,Infested One:+50% atk ,Warlock/MasterWarlock,+25% atk ,Issyl: Faster Stamina regen ,Zymeth: Faster Stamina regen

Oke so ive tested al this the end result that need changes with this id be like perfict biggrin.png if this is not poseble i can unerstand.

wat film ? xD

Where from do you get those numbers ohmy.png

something you had to mess with

i change BG Pack Master (Wolf Howl) to summon Spiritwolf

address 11DD7A

00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 to 01 00 00 00 85 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03

then BG Wildeye to wolfhowl

Go to 237990 > change 6D to 4D

after that i go to address 12DCF2

01 00 00 00 85 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 to 01 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10

last i go to Nightvol and change Nightvol BG to Wildeye BG

put Nightvol to lotus KEEP

am i wrong??

wat film ? xD

one thing when you tested how much did youhave yang or yin try if u generate 10 ying or yang and then let me know

ok

just made small groups al clans/units and cheked wat they missing

because wen yang or yin grow the army wil be stronger ok

address 11DD7A

00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 to 01 00 00 00 85 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03

01 00 00 00 85 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 to 01 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10

am i wrong??

11DD88 this number is for wolf howl ok try again

almoust good

one thing when you tested how much did youhave yang or yin try if u generate 10 ying or yang and then let me know

ok

this is from 1-4 1ying yang cus i wazend really playing just testing and using upgrades for the units

ok

11DD88 this number is for wolf howl ok try again

almoust good

and Nightvol can be summon again

address 11DD7A

am i wrong??

my mod

http://www.mediafire.com/?8oewdj8lc1mpcm9

@gregor, can u help me pleaseee

finaly i found my mistake.. thanks gregor, u make me learn more smile.png

i've finished my mod with no mistake now, my wildeye can summon spiritwolf :D

Edited by Ansya

my mod

http://www.mediafire...8oewdj8lc1mpcm9

@gregor, can u help me pleaseee

making hordlings good ok

recowery nightvol no do u want o know how to do this ?

wildeye did'nt summon wolf no

did u do other things i shuold check omitting Nightvol and Wildeye ?

every things fine i am hapy too

And how it was

ok I see

You think you can do sumetin with the list?

Overal i care most bout al The Zen-Masters and the wolf clan,The rest was just to balance it out a bit i want AI to be strong to

You think you can do sumetin with the list?

Overal i care most bout al The Zen-Masters and the wolf clan,The rest was just to balance it out a bit i want AI to be strong to

(You think you can do sumetin with the list?)

what do u mean ?

making hordlings good ok

recowery nightvol no

wildeye did'nt summon wolf no

i didn't chek my nightvol recovery..sad.png