Sign in to follow this  
samuraispirit

How To Defeat A Big Warlock Attack?

Hi I have a new question,

maybe some of you know that I think the lotus is too strong and hard in my meaning. I know the most of you say soulchill is the great problem but I think there is one unit who is the great problem in the game who is definetily to strong:

The warlock!

Thats right I had tryed it. For a test I had play lotus against AI and build 20 warlocks and then attack the village. They don´t have a chance because the warlocks magic balls (plasma?) make so many damage and so when only would 5 or 7 warlocks attacking with a few canoons then your clan would be in big trouble too. Maybe wolf would have a chance against them with theyr shale armor but dragon and serpent will fall.

So what I could do to counter them? I think they are definetily too strong in masses. And thats in a game where you need mixed armies to have a good fight? Yes maybe the other clans but lotus.....

So are you in my same meaning or did you know who a player could counter them?

Greetings samuraispirit

man ya serieus?

dragon can beat with kabukis bg the they cant shoot anymore and the make an army of archers and keep shooting and keep using the bg of kabuki they ll die.

serpent with smoke and snipers and they are death.

lotus with sc and the are death

wolf... i dont know much about wolf but im shure they can beat too

Well, its different to play againts AI-s. I think u dont have to be a good player to survive some warlock attacks. All of the clans have methods to defeat them. For example: Dragon-Kabukies , Serp: Cannoneers, Lotus-DC , Wolf- Berserkers. ( of course there are a lot more )Its my own opinion. However, if u play againts AI-s they are very useful^^

Yes I don´t play online because I´m too bad at online gaming. :P And yes the AI often beats me :P But I will try to use your tips. So thanks to you two. :)

warlock is not the strongest. no unit is the strongest. in fact, i say mwarlock is the most fearful unit. Soulthresher is more powerful than sc. use it right and you will win.

another point of my opinion, i think lotus does not need dc to beat other clans.

another point of my opinion, i think lotus does not need dc to beat other clans.

I've never read such shit...

ok, i will explain why lotus needs dc...

We take serpent vs lotus...

The serpent just has to smoke that you don't do any damage, you just won the game against dragon-slayer coz he had no smoke.

Or Lotus vs Lotus?

Do you really think that you can beat another lotus without dc? I don think so..., he only needs 2 DSs and you will be dead.

Or wolf vs lotus. I'll kill your army with 5 werewolves if you have no dc.

I dont agree with everything.

In serp vs Lotus,

Lot have to use dc, that's a fact. But if you get about 4-5 sc, it may kill your 7-8 smokes cannoners, and u won't need dc (i believe sc works even if the oppenets already smoked warlocks, if not, then i'm wrong).

In wolf vs Lotus,

The same, if you are able to use sc before the wolfbites hit you(with the unclean one's BG to slow them for example) , u can win easy because one warlock is not transformed in wolf with just one wolfbite.

In drag vs Lotus,

Sc kill everbody (except in long long game which where the monument have to be counter by dc)

In lotus vs lotus,

this time you need dc cause of the sc of your ennemy too.

So, cp is not totaly wrong except in Lotus vs Lotus.

About 5? Maybe you would give the Lotus so much stanima, but smart players don't give Lotus so much stanima that he/she can get about 5 SC...

Remember, it's hard to get stanima if the serpent has vektin...

If you can play Lotus without DC then let's play 1v1 when we see us...

If dey stupid n create all worlockz and no dc...

sc is tha most effective n fastest way....

worlocks r weak....

SERPENTZ represent!!!

Well using the principle of resources, you could mass a bunch of one-tier melee units and send them against the warlocks. Since your one-tiers are cheaper and take less time to train, you should have more of them. And using this principle, if you're a larger numbered melee force against a smaller numbered ranged force, shouldn't you win if you engage the enemy up close?

Why doesn't this work? Bloody Battle Realms.

If you're against a SUPER AI it is best to use Battle Maidens!!!! with additional geishas on horses with tao the only pure melee unit. Tao will serve a shield just put him in front of your troop. Arah and Teppo must be included and remember also when Koril is summoned use tao to beat him.

I defeated all 7 super AIs using the almost all female unit technique.

Battle Maidens have a good resistance against explosives and magic and they do cutting missile damage which the warlocks vulnerable from. They are also good in destroying buildings. I can now say that the dragon is now balanced with the addition of battle maidens. They are really helpful without them it will difficult to fight the lotus.

If you're against a SUPER AI it is best to use Battle Maidens!!!! with additional geishas on horses with tao the only pure melee unit. Tao will serve a shield just put him in front of your troop. Arah and Teppo must be included and remember also when Koril is summoned use tao to beat him.

I defeated all 7 super AIs using the almost all female unit technique.

Battle Maidens have a good resistance against explosives and magic and they do cutting missile damage which the warlocks vulnerable from. They are also good in destroying buildings. I can now say that the dragon is now balanced with the addition of battle maidens. They are really helpful without them it will difficult to fight the lotus.

Uh...Well i tottaly disagree with that. Battle Maidens againts lotus? And I guess they dont have very good resistance for magic. And u said + teppo and arah and geishas...and if u are with lotus? warlocks + issyl + koril and channeleers? i think they are more effective the Bmaidens. :)

No, I tried it several times against a SUPER AI which have the stat all 100. You see warlocks only uses explosives on missile and magic on melee. Battle maidens have good armor on explosives as well as magic. They do cutting damage which the warlocks are weak at. I tried using dragon warriors but when they are afar the warlocks easily kills them because they are weak on explosives.

The channelers are the 2nd weakest healer on battle realms and they have the same life points as the peasants. They can be easily killed on missile. Issyl is weak to blunt that's why in case issyl is there Tao can counter him if not the battle maidens can easily kill him because she takes a lot of damage in cutting. Koril evades missiles so you tao to kill him. He hits faster and deals more damage than any other heroes in melee.

If Koril, soban, yvaine, koril and zymeth are in the field. Tao vs. Koril. Arah vs. Zymeth, Teppo vs. soban, battle maidens vs. issyl and its a recipe for the defeat of a super AI lotus. Try it. You will not regret it.

But the opponent will probably create more warlocks than your Battle Maidens can handle, because you need time to upgrade your building and can only train one battle maiden at a time.

you're right but at least Battle maidens are one of the units of the dragon clan that are best in beating annoying warlocks. They can multiple by the use of mirror image but beware that once activated generation of peasants will take more time so try activating that battle gear when the population goes 30 - 35.

First: please explain to me what "dc" means. :huh:

I have different Taktiks with each Clan, and all of them would defeat a warlock army^^

Dragon: Archers + Towers with Geishas

Serpent: just Ronin lol^^

Wolf: Berserkers (+ Druids) + Stone Armor (probably the best against Lotus at all)

Lotus: i don't know how they're called, throwing mud on enemies, with the skill to become Warlock ;)

It's possible to win with every units against every other units - if you know how to play right.

Ok, probably you could get problems when you have build only units which are weak to the units of your opponent but this is not a reason to let him win, he just has an advantage - if you are a good player you should win as well. :D

if you are a good player you should win as well. :D

I´m not a good player. I only play when I got time and I often loose against AI and so I fearing about play against humans. :D

Easy to say...

DC means dark cannopy , the BG of staff adepts given by lotus' brothers.

Of course, defeat a warlock army is not hard. It's just when they are "soul chilled" that becomes really more difficult even with a dragon tower >> you just have to run.

archers won't be very effective against a troop of warlocks. Ronin will not last for 10 seconds due to vulnerability against magic and explosives. Berserkers will own lotus 100%.