The Best Tower Charge?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Tower Charge?

• Stun - Dragon Clan
    • Blinding Flash - Serpent Clan
    • Slow Down - Wolf Clan
    • Black Lighting - Lotus Clan

Each clan has a different tower charge.

Stun - Dragon Clan : Charge damages and stuns enemy units. Units cannot move until the effect has worn out.

Blinding Flash - Serpent Clan : Charge damages and blinds enemy units. Units can move, but will lose their line of sight and will not attack until the effect has worn out.

Slow Down - Wolf Clan : Charge damages and slows down enemy units. Units' movements are greatly reduced and cannot attack at their normal pace.

Black Lightning - Lotus Clan : Charge damages units. Weaker units die instantly. Charge's effect may strike enemy units in groups killing them instantly.

Which charge do you think is the most effective?

• Upvote 1

I'd say the Wolf one. It is very very annoying and lasts a long time. The enemy could practically kill half your army while it was slowed down. Its unbalanced.

The Serpent clan tower is almost useless, due to a certain bug which I won't name.

The Lotus charge works very well against mass samurai (because when they die they damage everyone around them, including their allies). Someone tried to run a whole army of samurai past my tower once, and I just unleashed all of the tower charges, setting off a chain reaction that killed his whole army o_o;

That is exactly why you have channelers in your base at all times. the blindish flash is super affective towards ai because they're so dumb they just move once and they don't care what happens after they attack a base. so they can be stunned to up to 10 seconds and it words 3 times + pretty good AOE

For me:

The least effective: Serpent's Blind Flash

The most irritating: Wolf's Slow.

the most accurate: Lotus' Black Lightning.

the OK charge: Dragon's Stun

• Upvote 1

I don't think the Serpent's tower is really useless. Though blinding flash can't stop enemy units, it can lower their armors.

If you build the towers not far away from each other, you can lower enemy units' armors a fair amount.

Also, I don't think that the Wolf's tower will give you that much advantage. Enemy units can do some tricks while being slowed down afterall. It's no better than the Dragon's.

I think the wolf tower is the best because

it could slow realy big attack i mean army

and takes longer then dragon stun

LOL..u can still attack after that Blinding blah blah blah of the Serpents WT...just control your units..attack the WT directly then u'll see the WT boooom...

yeah i hate the WOLFS WT Slow..

LOTUS WT Lighting Strike deals massive AOE damage..3 strikes enough to kill a groupy

DRAONS WT Stun..its awesome...thats it

For wolf ok but for damaging lotus

Lik wildeye 123 said:

The least effective: Serpent's Blind Flash

The most irritating: Wolf's Slow.

the most accurate: Lotus' Black Lightning.

the OK charge: Dragon's Stun

I agree.