[LOT]gumbercules

Whats Your Life Like?

U know wut zymeth.....i really dont have time for this childish stuff.... and to be honset wut u do is all childsplay....i can understand that u wanted to be acknowledged by these ppl as smart and intelligent, may b genius too..... but REALLY! u shud watch out for the language u use or shud i say the attitude that u have :P Doesnt suit a weaklink like urself ( sorry didnt had any better way to say it :unsure: )

As far as my skills are concerned, i dont like to show em off, unlike some ppl -_-

i guess i just like being simple as it is, guess it reflects my personality :wub: .

And my dear wolfbite...........i told u b4 that i cannot fulfil ur request if u keep ignoring me....how can i send u sumthing when i dont even know where on earth u live :( by the way i miss our fighting .... come play with me online sumtimes if u cud spare some time may b :P

oooh i forgot to tell ya wolfy! ... i have been offered a wickied job as digital graphic designer :w00t: am soooooooooo happy and lookin forward to Rock there.... yossssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :D

Comon Bax i hope ur not thinking it the wrong way ..... or r u :o

that is sad.......... i am only asking wolfy to play BR online nuffin else :dizzy:

I have quite a relaxing 2 days off from work, enjoying em. hey Baxy, i made chocolate cake and a pineapple cake today, which one u like?

you know what... now that you mention it beas... it is true ...... he does have a not so good attitide.....and he is showing off too much kinda like a kid....trying to be too important ........ hm.... never looked at it that way......

Comon Bax i hope ur not thinking it the wrong way ..... or r u :o

that is sad.......... i am only asking wolfy to play BR online nuffin else :dizzy:

I have quite a relaxing 2 days off from work, enjoying em.  hey Baxy, i made chocolate cake and a pineapple cake today, which one u like?

5037[/snapback]

No i was just wondering what you meant.. no offence -_-

I like the idea of pineapple cake Mmm :lol: