PTwolf

Respect

Hello , well... while i was hosting , a guy named {{clan}}CocKtaiL joined my game and then started to insult me for no reason.

Shouldn't there be more respect on Battle Realms ?

By the way , what is a Knobhead?

cocktailae4.th.jpg

there is no respect in BR anymore :lol: but yes i agree with zymeth the kick option works too

This player who insults you was just a smurf one.

I know cocktail very well, he does not insult people without reasons (and i've never seen him insulting someone...)

Anyway,

I think the problem is not respect, but it is SmUrFiNg!

BR should have accounts for none to smurf another player.

BR is getting boring for me quz more the 60% of the players are: smurfs, noobs, ppl that wont respect eachother etc.

BR is getting boring for me quz more the 60% of the players are: smurfs, noobs, ppl that wont respect eachother etc.

wrong

Haha do u mean when a good player smurfs beats u and then make fun of u calling u noob and brag all day in the lobby about the way he beat u .I think these guys are the noobs cause they fear to play u with their real name is this the type of players u ment Unable? ;)

Players who insulting other players without reason who want to play just for fun. :angry: We have to hold this game alive but it will die if the community will not be friendly to each other who want to play it online.

So to ANYONE (no difference in Smurf, noob, cheater, clan members or something else):

PLEASE BE FRIENDLY WHEN YOU PLAY BATTLE REALMS! The reason that players are online is that they want to play Battle Realms and having fun and not to be bad to other people. When a new player comes and see that he just getting insult without any reason he or she will not like it (or would you like it to be insult without reason?) and only would play in singleplayer or maybe will not play this game anymore! A lost player reduce the chance that a Battle Realms 2 will be coming out because other players who don´t play this game think that a Battle Realms 2 will not be need because it seems that too less of people play it!

So please don´t insult anyone! When you are angry because of whatever then please don´t nerve others with your problems who don´t know about it!

Greetings. samuraispirit

The guy is just smurfing. Jeeze, don't get so crazy over something someone wrote to you on the internet.

The guy is just smurfing. Jeeze, don't get so crazy over something someone wrote to you on the internet.

B) Nyahahaaa

Haha do u mean when a good player smurfs beats u and then make fun of u calling u noob and brag all day in the lobby about the way he beat u .I think these guys are the noobs cause they fear to play u with their real name is this the type of players u ment Unable? ;)

no...

it doesnt bother me when someone beats me, and i wont play with someone that makes fun of others -.-

Im not crazy 0.o

J*sus, for god sake. i dont want to flame or whatever but are you not overreaction, because if i have to do the something everytime someone does that to me, i would have been banned for spamming. But i agree on the point of respect because there is almost zero respect *only to the people you know but there stops it*. When i win*what almost never happens* they always call me a cheater or noob, i think the one how are saying that to someone how has won without cheating, is no respect at all

YES THAT TRUE...HE PUT HIS EAR ON MY DICK AND HE HEARD THE KICK FUNCTION....

LOL , Respect plz xD