Sign in to follow this  
Speedy

To Ban Or Not To Ban?

To ban or not to ban?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Assassin?

• Yes
    • No

It seems Zymeth and Sinophile have not logged on in awhile, I think we need another moderator and hopefully they will return soon.

cptheslayer is meant to have moderator powers, but I haven't seen him use them yet.

I will tell zymeth to mute him for a while.

there are now 2 how have voted for no, i wonder what zymeth is doing, because it has been a long time since i saw him online

I don´t know assassin but I had read some posts of him and he thinks he is the best and nobody could beat him. This is dangerous for the Battle Realms community! New players could be afraid if they would meet him and then they would decide to stop playing Battle Realms and then our beautiful game would die!

So thats the reason I voted "No".

Greetings samuraispirit

I don´t know assassin but I had read some posts of him and he thinks he is the best and nobody could beat him. This is dangerous for the Battle Realms community! New players could be afraid if they would meet him and then they would decide to stop playing Battle Realms and then our beautiful game would die!

So thats the reason I voted "No".

Greetings samuraispirit

um.. Why didn't you vote for yes?

do it

I voted no cuz i like this guy i like making fun of him and his sexy bitchy mom ;):lol:

But he's funny. Why do we have to ban him everytime, I want to keep him around.. ;_;

lol he is funny. let him talk crap. sticks and stones may brake your bones but words can never hurt you. unless i throw a dictionary at you

lol he is funny. let him talk crap. sticks and stones may brake your bones but words can never hurt you. unless i throw a dictionary at you

I don't know how to start this but someway, I want to keep him here (: :) lol.

True, just mute him :P

I just like to keep him lol (:

I don't think he will make fun of anyone if we just ignor him (:

But of course, since he is my friend, I know he will never make fun of me (: But probably smurf me, but I don't care about that (:

how old is he anyway?(i votet yes cuz i hate people making fun of everything around them btw he act like a moron)

(i votet yes cuz i hate people making fun of everything around them btw he act like a moron)

agreed

Welp I banned him for spamming. :)

Thread is now defunct.