Sign in to follow this  
3D3G3X

Who's Better?

Who do you think is better of the two???

Otomo OR Shinja

I think this is the wrong subforum, Shinja isn't a dragon hero.

Shinja of course, he is serpent, he is stronger, has poison, has a great bg and doesn't afraid of anything. Otomo is actually pretty weak, imo. They work pretty good together in Kenjis Journey though.

I know it... but im just asking who's better... because otomo is a dragon hero.

I'd have to say Shinja is better because of his really good resistance to magical attacks. He's very weak in most battle situations because of his weakness to explosive attacks. I think he is most useful for defending your base from the Necromancer's spirit warriors while your army is away.

Otomo has three weaknesses, fire, magic and explosive. His innate ability of regenerating stamina in all of your nearby units whilst he is fighting is useful, and his battle gear too, if you can prevent him from dying.

Here is a link to some charts showing the weakness and strength of all the units: http://www.battlerealms.cc/forums/index.ph...pic=392&hl=

I'd have to say Otomo for me cuz i use him more then any other hero and he has saved my butt more times then i care to remeber lmfao

I like Otomo because his more stronger than shinja,let shinja and otomo fight see.....Otomo will win...and im mad on shinja because he kill Otomo and betray the dragon but,,,,Kenji avenge his death...hahaha :P

I say Otomo is better because on a one on one battle, Otomo wins. Also, I think it's more useful to strengthen your allies than to weaken your foes.

shinja is better all-round, otomo has some serious weaknesses (the same as samurai: magic and explosive), but he kills shinja cause hes got EXCELLENT armor against cutting. and shinja has got GOOD armor against cutting (or lower idk)

Well the question is who is better should we persume that it asks who will win 1v1 ??? I mean who cares BR is about war not about dueling.... I understand this question as who is more useful on the battle field ? And the answer comes shortly -> OTOMO.. He can increase allies damage and recover their stamina which is damn deadly combined with yang-bladed samurais ....... Do you know that with 10 yang points under the WT effect of battle maiden with otomo's cry and with yang blade a samurai can kill serpent peasent in 2 BLOWS ??? I think swordsmen remains on few red hp from those two blows.... It is a devastating damage lol.... recovering stamina is great for many other units also... Fighting with otomo near chi shilded dragon warriors will buy them time to be healed and so on and so forth...

Shinja's lower damage is good but c'mon let's not put them into contest - it is redicilous...

Piece

Shinja,becuz he has poison and otomo doesnt have much attack power,he just supports allies in battle..

Shinja,becuz he has poison and otomo doesnt have much attack power,he just supports allies in battle..

Otomo is like Grayback. His BG can also strengthen allies in battle. Shinja is powerful only because he INTIMIDATES his foes in battle that makes them [enemies] weak. Also, with poisoned swords, he damages his enemies even more. That's the only reason why Shinja is strong. Take Note: He's much powerful in horseback riding while Otomo does not need such junk. (Peace to all Shinja fans)