[LOT]rundown

Br Tournament 2008

dennis stop being an idiot all you do it talk crap. Is not your tournament, all you do here is douple and triple post and talk bs like always. I have no doubt now that you are Pro assasin like ben said.

YES thats true HE TALKS CRAP n ABUSES ppl WITH SMURF names :angry: ..

I JUST HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HIM to the core...

n coming back to the tourny WHO r in finals guys? :rolleyes:

I'm here now. Med you up for a game?

If anyone says dennis is Assassin I would believe them. Dennis is like the lower-case version of Assassin.

I think it would be for the best if Dennis kept his oversized ego & nose out of this thread. Unless of course he could find his way to stopping his negative and trouble making replies to everything anyone has to say. By the way, Dennis, you are not unintelligent, but unfortunately you behave like you are. Why not just stop picking fights?

No doubt he will have something to say about this.

I'm up this afternoon after 4 p.m.

I don't care what you think masterdennis, I will try my chance to go in final even if you or someone else have more chances than me, I am the only one who played against EpoX. And he left, so Me, and only Me is the next challenger for Baxter.

I'm up this afternoon after 4 p.m.

I don't care what you think masterdennis, I will try my chance to go in final even if you or someone else have more chances than me, I am the only one who played against EpoX. And he left, so Me, and only Me is the next challenger for Baxter.

wrong, olw played against me too

Epox your almost as bad as dennis, you quit the tournament. Why would you care what goes on in it right now?

And as Med said, olw lost in the round before, Med has the chance to play over him.

lol...you guys are teaming up on me now...just because you hate me that doesnt mean im the one causing trouble or started shit...if you all scroll from beggining, i never talk shit just post screenshot and no comment that they were noobs or any negative about my opponent...you all start to say shit bout me and i just reply..I guess you guys cant take my reply and cried for help...And pls im not assassin..lol...baxter where is your ego now? lost to me twice, thought u said it will take me 10x try before i can take you...2-0 ..lol Plus whenever you guys talk shit is fine? but not me? very amature.

All I commented first in this tourney was my opinion of having a fair tournament but rather you guys replied in a shitty manner...So dont tell me any bullshit that I only cause trouble...be a man if you gonna start the shit, expect shit coming back to you..

Anyways theres a difference between a SPAM and REPLY...

lol...you guys are teaming up on me now...just because you hate me that doesnt mean im the one causing trouble or started shit...if you all scroll from beggining, i never talk shit just post screenshot and no comment that they were noobs or any negative about my opponent...you all start to say shit bout me and i just reply..I guess you guys cant take my reply and cried for help...And pls im not assassin..lol...baxter where is your ego now? lost to me twice, thought u said it will take me 10x try before i can take you...2-0 ..lol Plus whenever you guys talk shit is fine? but not me? very amature.

All I commented first in this tourney was my opinion of having a fair tournament but rather you guys replied in a shitty manner...So dont tell me any bullshit that I only cause trouble...be a man if you gonna start the shit, expect shit coming back to you..

Point made, how does this have anything to do about the tournament?

yes there is a big difference and what you do is called SPAM

kabuki started the flame

yeah sure lol, if you read all the post tell me who starting flaming me, I'm not like masterdennis who starts flame for no reason.

Bye let the tournament finish.

yeah sure lol, if you read all the post tell me who starting flaming me, I'm not like masterdennis who starts flame for no reason.

Bye let the tournament finish.

if you really read all the post, you will see yourself talking shit first....and why accusing me of spamming just because you dont like my reply? As far as I remember, all my reply are not shitty unless you started a shity reply..all I reply here is about tournament and you started talking shit thats not even related to this topic like this one..so stfu..and moved on...

if you really read all the post, you will see yourself talking shit first....and why accusing me of spamming just because you dont like my reply? As far as I remember, all my reply are not shitty unless you started a shity reply..all I reply here is about tournament and you started talking shit thats not even related to this topic like this one..so stfu..and moved on...

(talk in privet that have nothin to do to the topic.) I go for yamii !! B) he will take it !!easy !!!

Good, good, make predictions :D

And lets try and finish this tournament before the beginning of october. Yami, Ben, when are you guys going to play?

You can't even kill {{Past}}Tense, how can you kill Baxter? Bax killed {{Past}}Tense anytime. Well, it's just my opinion from my observation anyway. Everyone can kill anyone.

Just want to let you know that I did fight baxter..score was 2-0...Told you everything is possible...And I dont see baxter replying..I guess his ego got hurt when he said I wouldnt able to kill him with atleast 10 attemps....unless he denies and make up stories..lol

Huhuhu :) I will lose, I'd let Skymaster play for me then hahaha! (Kidding)

I am sure he wants to play for me.

Huhuhu :) I will lose, I'd let Skymaster play for me then hahaha! (Kidding)

I am sure he wants to play for me.

Of course, I am willing to play for you!!!! I can beat Yami, hopefully! *finger crossed*

Of course, I am willing to play for you!!!! I can beat Yami, hopefully! *finger crossed*

Dan, you reply so fast, how do you even know that I am posting here? lol!