Do you own Wotw?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own Wotw?

• yes
    • no

to me, wotw is not balanced. br is more balanced.

I think the same. But more than that i think wotw is useless.

For exemple with serpent :

Why making witch ? Explosive damage ? Musk isn't better in that way ? Better to have geishas for healing instead or not ?

Or why making enforcer ? Blunt damage ? Canoner isn't better for that ?

Or that shit lotus unit : the reaper... lol, even the blade acolyte is better.

The overseer isn't bad, but having healers is damn more usefull.

About the dryad, they die so fast, nothing to say more, and the digger why use him ? to make (ass)holes on the ground ? lol

Finally for dragon maybe it's good, in fact dragon have no units who does blunt damage, they have to use horses for that or in long game use Tao with monks, so that's why the guardian is a welcome unit. Battle maiden maybe just good to scout, but you lost a geisha.

For heroes, well in my opinion just Yvaine and Taro can be usefull. For destroying building i prefer using Kazan than Teppo and about Wildeye i think nothing.

But that's just my opinion.

Me, cp, epoX & NekRomanT played 2vs2 yesterday using only WotW units, including WotW heroes. (after a bit of persuading, epoX thought I was being stupid.)

So we had a battle like this:

baxter: Wolf; Diggers Dryads & WildeEye

NekroManT: Serpent; Witches Enforcers & Taro

^team 1------------------------------------------------team 2>

epoX: Dragon; Guardians Battle Maidens & Teppo

cptheslayer: Serpent; Witches Enforcers & Taro

I think it wasn't unbalanced like this because every time we fought, both sides took heavy losses cancelling out each others attacks, which meant you never had enough units left to finish them off after you fought their main army. It was a long game too, it only ended when epoX quit to go to bed. But that changes when you use all normal BR units too because of the WotW unit excessive weaknesses (W.W.U.E.W). :lol:

Tomo in this game we played I used mostly Diggers, and I found them to be very good shock troops. They are so fast at not only moving but also attacking, and with their damage upgrade deal decent damage too.

I used their digging battle gear to keep harassing cp & epoX's resource gathering peasants, and when they sent help I just dug them up to the top of a hill (which had no access besides digging without going a long way around). :D

Tomo in this game we played I used mostly Diggers, and I found them to be very good shock troops. They are so fast at not only moving but also attacking, and with their damage upgrade deal decent damage too.

Yes they are OK but they are weak to cutting, thats why in a normal game against another shock troop they are doomed, no need sams or ronins, swords own them for example.

I used their digging battle gear to keep harassing cp & epoX's resource gathering peasants, and when they sent help I just dug them up to the top of a hill (which had no access besides digging without going a long way around). :D

LOL, funny :D

WOTW is the best game I have ever played, or at least the most addictive.

WOTW is the best game I have ever played, or at least the most addictive.

lol the most addictive game ive ever played is definatly civ 2

I only played WOTW for Grayback's Journey B)

As i used to worship the Wolf clan.

are witches doing magical damage?

witches do explosion damage DUNK but wen they convert to demoness they do magical damage

I have wotw just now and it is very good . I also want to play wotw online but I can't create my own game in the multiplayer . Though i can join others but they mostly play br rather than wotw .