Mana

Stats Reset

Need a loud sound warning my god i only had my sound at 5% and this made my glasses rattle lol. Had to manually slide it down cause I use 5% increments lawls.

Edited by Taigos

Just pointing out I had a 180/13 run and it ended up showing 103/4... so it seem like stats are not registering well again? >.<

Edit: Worked great the next time I played so I guess they bugged for a moment or something.

Just pointing out I had a 180/13 run and it ended up showing 103/4... so it seem like stats are not registering well again? >.<

Edit: Worked great the next time I played so I guess they bugged for a moment or something.

Hmm I will be adding another stats system to run alongside this one. So we can compare the output between the two.

You might notice two things when you type rank in servers.

What do the "rewards" mean?

You get badges and stuff?

I see how it works now by checking literally awesome's stats. I just don't have any badges unsure.png

What's with the global awards? I had some and then they went missing.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned how terribly slow the stats page is running. Surely, I cannot be the only one? Takes ages to load the different sections, like checking the weapon rankings are checking your actions.

Is there any chance we can have the awards show up minimized when you enter a player page? When you check out the status of someone, it's a very insignificant part of the status page, yet all those black symbols fill up the entire screen. As I have mentioned before, the older stats page was so much nicer to look at and provided a better overview.

Also, something seems glitchy about that "Weapon Statistics" thing. I suppose that it only shows damage for projectile weapons, but I see that it it doesn't show the stats of several weapons. Likewise, the blue/red team stats don't seem to be registering properly. It says Ljub only joined a team five times, even though she clearly has more sessions than that.

Assists do not show up on the main page, even though it's quite relevant to have my along with the kills and deaths. It doesn't show up on map stats either. The assists per death ratio to pretty interesting for medics as well, so it's a shame they'll have to calculate manually from the actions.

I'm also missing the following stats from the old system:

• Playing time per class (class info is one of the most important stats as I see it)
  • Points healed (quite significant one for medics as an important measure of performance)
  • How many times a you have been killed by the different weapons (can be interesting to check from time to time)
  • Survival time
  • Win/loss ratio of rounds

I don't know to which extent you are able and willing to mod the stats, but if you want to do it, I think you need to consider all of those above mentioned :)

Asjo, you're busy calling people bad players and watching TV series. What would you care about your stats?

:-P

*runs hiding from the Dane*

;)

its strange, the stats issues seem to be time based, just like was mentioned before the reset. Sometimes they work flawlessly sometimes non-existent.

just a thought, is it possible to use the point system that TF2 uses ? unless that's impossible since no-one loses points, but it seems like that point system isn't as easy to manipulate by spamming sentries, and it rewards medics who don't seem to be getting stats for assists.

just my two n00b cents, thanks

Not really a big deal to me, but 24/7 2fort eastcoast x33 hasnt been counting assists and headshots. Not sure about other stats but those are sitting at 0 and 2 :( Just letting you know

Asjo, you're busy calling people bad players and watching TV series. What would you care about your stats?

:-P

*runs hiding from the Dane*

wink.png

All bad habits from Counter-Strike that are triggered as this game increasingly starts to wear on me - hope it won't catch on. That doens't mean that I won't be curious about the styles and histories of said bad players, mixing a bit of stats-viewing in among the episodes wink.png

Meh, they don't work at all. I don't get my kills counted, also (and especially) not on the awards. I mean. I have 30 kills a day on my Blutsauger minimum, and i only got the award once.

Meh, they don't work at all. I don't get my kills counted, also (and especially) not on the awards. I mean. I have 30 kills a day on my Blutsauger minimum, and i only got the award once.

Yeh exactly. It count some random kills/deaths randomly tho... but in general yeh.. they're not tracking much. Hope they get fixed soon!

It seems neither HLstatsx:CE nor GameMe (a highly modified version of Hlstats) are able to handle the amount of servers we have. Both are leading to lost stats.

There's two other options that I am exploring now. One is a plugin from the Sourcemod forums that records stats straight to the database from the servers. Based on my testing so far there have been no lost stats.

http://stats.lotusclan.com/stats/player_ranking.php

It's been recording stats from a large number of our servers (ignore that it say 24 players servers for now) for about a week or so. Seems to be much faster. You can access these stats ingame by typing "newrank" or "newtop10".

The other option I don't want to talk about yet until I know that it's even a possibility. I am still looking to see if hlstatsx:ce can be optimized enough to handle our servers in the meantime. If it works much better then I will focus my energy on that instead.

• Upvote 1

Awesome, is it possible to have a list of the servers covered by *newrank* ive got about 12hrs logged on HLstats from Nov 5th onward, but only 2 hrs logged on *newrank*

I just had a look at these stats...

#1: Headshots: 4255.56% (383/9)

You sure this is tracking correctly? xD

Lol. That's amazing! ^

But yeh.. I hope theres a way to have some stats that work well constantly with this many servers on the same stats ranking.

Yes it's tracking correctly. Though it's not doing math correctly for headshots on the index.

• Upvote 1

Are all 2fort servers covered? Been playing with DEATH STRIKE and VAGINAL HUBRIS alot this week on 2fort EAST COAST, and I dont see either one of their names listed in *newrank*

A very interesting thing is that the stats sistem is tracking correctly the number of deaths I have but not the number of kills. I specifically looked into it the last two days. my game said i have 68 kills and 15 deaths and when i look on the stats page there were only 59 kills and 15 deaths.

A very interesting thing is that the stats sistem is tracking correctly the number of deaths I have but not the number of kills. I specifically looked into it the last two days. my game said i have 68 kills and 15 deaths and when i look on the stats page there were only 59 kills and 15 deaths.

That's probably because of end of rounds frags. The stat page won't count them for obvious reasons but I think the game scoreboard does.

It's not on every server yet.

Which stats system?