ribesg

Kevlahnota's Mod V2.00

Dude you totaly disbalanced the game.. I mean, WTF demon dudes in a clan so pure like the wolf? Oo If you dont mind the game is created so all the units to have a part in the battle thats why they arent perfectly strong! This isnt WarCraft where you can own a base with a hero and 2-4 units. Good you can mod but be more creative dont mod like a kid that want to have the strongest army and crush all he face with ease! Think before practice! If you want ideas PM me and i will tell you my suggestions for a good mod, not a corrupting one.

Best regards

All this new founded knowledge of modding BR is a bit worrying I think.

Do you think other players might be able to gain an untrue advantage through modding BR ? Tell me if I'm right to worry.

I would feel much better if this mod knowledge was in more knowledgeable and ethical hands. A little bit of knowledge can be very dangerous as they say.

That said... I do appreciate the creative input from all. After all, who can present a real idea for improved game play if not the fans ? so don't get me wrong - I think there are (+) and (-) for the availability of the modding progs.

I know modding BR can only build upon existing data however I've always liked the idea if you were able to kidnap an enemy peasant to learn other clans BG's or (to keep it simple) a limited amount of time with no fog of war enabling you to watch enemy with no threat (as you would with units at enemy base).

I'll be absent from July 19th till August 2nd.

I will release a 2.01 Version without bugs already fixed. We will make a 2.02 Version.

I'll edit this post

hey ribesg kevlhanota said to me that you have a good mods and i search ribesg then i download the 2.01 version and just continue make in so the members here will love you and always downloading your files and MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS THX.. :D

lol i can do it Hordeling of the wolf and more too :P

thank you Mod team for teach.

hey where did you get that horde in lotus i have only the nightvol. thx plz tell me i want it ty very much :D

hey did you have a horde mod i want it and when you have plz tell me thx..

I don't think there would v3.00 mod..since Kev has left moddin BR :(...only thing is if others pick up frm where he left probably thn der is a chance....:)

HELP me in ur demo i utube(i dont think its v.2.00) u showed kenji 1 can be turned into 3 via gradon's monument but i tried it and no work! HELP!

Ribesg can you help me on understanding hex editor??

:D:D

can anyone teach me how to use hex editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! marcelo_20xx the forum you post about hex editor i don't understand it!

can you make a arah mod??..................... is it possible i train archer arah comes out??

Anyone know how to fix the "Sync Error" problem when playing in LAN?

I'm happy to know that BR can be modded, though, until a balanced mod comes out, I'm not using this in multiplayer games. A good addition would be another ranged or an AOE hero for the wolf.

Glad to know also that there are still BR players out there, actually, I was playing at the office and my colleagues all joined me. Even the newbies wanna learn it hehehe. Though it sucks when that "Sync Error" strikes :P

Solid Wolf Clan player here ;)

well try using the same BR that the other ppl use and there will not be a sync error :)

in my mod , there is only balance to YOU, AI is always disadvantaged , but other users ( that know the secret trainings) are not disadvantaged

whether it is battle realms wotw ..? I want a mod battle realms one is there ..?

is there a mod battle realms 1 ..? help me ..

Send me email:[email protected] ok..pliss help me

I don't know what you are asking. There are some mods here: http://forums.gamingterritory.com/forum/2-general-discussion/

whether it is battle realms wotw ..? I want a mod battle realms one is there ..?

is there a mod battle realms 1 ..? help me ..

Send me email:[email protected] ok..pliss help me

i know what you talking about you want mod to Br. not for Br. W.O.T.W

like i am a moder i can tell it's harder to find anything

If all your family members would likely a little as though for more information regarding unique a multi function Murano figurine, there rest many things to educate yourself regarding consider before your family purchase one or more First relating to all of them are,about whether or not all your family members are situated remember not to they need to purchase your figurine physically all around the Murano, make a particular you lie dealing so that you have an all in one reputable brokerage service which of you carries among the more authentic Murano glass. For that all your family members should for more information about are aware of that whether going to be the retailer and going to be the maker of going to be the figurines are situated members having to do with Consortium Promovetro going to be the choices Venetian Glass industry organization that promotes authenticity of Murano glass against going to be the multitude regarding counterfeits and fakes available in your part of the world today. Quoting back and forth from going to be the Consortiums url,element is reflecting upwards of 70 craft and industrial businesses everywhere in the Murano and in Venice. Since its foundation, Promovetro has worked hard for more information on help the the image having to do with Murano's artistic glass allowing you to have the declared intent relating to conserving, safeguarding and defending Murano's thousand year ancient art to do with glass, and at the same a period of time for more information regarding assist in the released and assist on correctly marketing this invaluable cultural heritage as part of your part of the world.

http://isglasses.com

hi, im new here, and im very interested in this mod, but i think the link is down, and since i just visited this page, i wonder if there are few more updates like you've mentioned before; 3.00 & 4.00 mod, and will be more appreciated if the links added, thanks :D

THERE ARE NO MORE UPDATES. SO SAD I'M ALSO INTERESTED FOR SOME UPDATES.

hi, im new here, and im very interested in this mod, but i think the link is down, and since i just visited this page, i wonder if there are few more updates like you've mentioned before; 3.00 & 4.00 mod, and will be more appreciated if the links added, thanks biggrin.png

I think you need to request a mod to other user , because, no one is uploading some updates.