marcelo_20xx

Modding Battlereams.dat

Dear Ton_Mar!

"Here are my FINAL request, I wish you can still grant it smile.png" - What I ask of you to complete an easy way.

But there is a problem: 
  When the hero of heroes in the new upgrade. and new heroes die, old heroes keep in the Summon will not be. 

So I will do the upgrade to the new BG hero for you. and here is a new problem arises: the hero new hero summoned upgrade unlimited.huh.png sad.png .

And you want Hordling with BG ....???

Dear Ton_Mar!

"Here are my FINAL request, I wish you can still grant it smile.png" - What I ask of you to complete an easy way.

But there is a problem: 
 When the hero of heroes in the new upgrade. and new heroes die, old heroes keep in the Summon will not be.

So I will do the upgrade to the new BG hero for you. and here is a new problem arises: the hero new hero summoned upgrade unlimited.huh.png sad.png .

And you want Hordling with BG ....???

"When the hero of heroes in the new upgrade. and new heroes die, old heroes keep in the Summon will not be." -does it mean when an upgraded hero dies it cannot be summoned again? I would like my heroes to be summoned again when they dies, and can possibly upgraded once again. :)

"And here is a new problem arises: the hero new hero summoned upgrade unlimited" -unlimited of what? :)

"And you want Hordling with BG ....???" -can you tell me what are the possible BGs of hordlings? if none, I think keep it as it is, just add them speed :)

LOTUS CLAN

-On the Keep Normal Zymeth when enter to WARLOCKS TOWER becomes Zyment with the ORB -      OK

-Add speed for Hordlings, (with speed same with Vetkin) - OK

DRAGON CLAN

-On the Keep Normal Kenji but when enter to Dragon's Monument he'll become KENJI WITH THE ORB. - OK

SERPENT CLAN

-On the Keep Kenji 2 (with Gun & Sword) when enter to Assasin's Den (Town square upgrade) Becomes Kenji 3 (Kenji With Tatoo) - OK

WOLF CLAN

-Slave Grayback and Slave Longtooth (Grayback's Journey) when Enter to CAIRN becomes Normal Grayback & Normal Longtooth - If possible make them more stronger. - OK

I hope this is okay for you and not too much to ask! I really love to play this game! smile.png

And lastly would it be possible to add more TEAM COLOR like Black and White. smile.png  - OK

biggrin.png Hordlings with BG inner strength are fine. but is there any possible BGs for the hordlings? - BG critical strike

Lotus peasants =>warlock's tower =>hordlings.

Hordlings speed move same with Vetkin.

Hordlings with BG critical strike .mellow.png 

this mod :  https://www.mediafire.com/?uc0qetrg56ebk9x

Here is my mod like your request, but I changed that creates heroes by BG update. smile.png 

+ dragon clan: 
  - Kenji young => Shrine => Bg  upgrade to Kenji 3 W.O.Dragon. 
+ serpent clan: 
  - Kenji 2 with gun => Thieves Guild => Bg upgrade to Kenji 3 serpent. 
+ clan woft: 
  - Grayback slave => Druidess =>  BG upgrade to Grayback end game 
  - Longtooth slave => Druidess => Longtooth slave with Bg upgarade to Longtooth.
+ Lotus clan: 
  - Zymenth => Training Yard => Zymenth with Bg upgrade. 
  -Yvaine => Training Yard =>Yvaine with Bg upgrade to Ungodly  Yvaine 

I hope you like it.
Edited by fakya

From Original MOD created by Peeman, here again my request for update.

LOTUS CLAN

-On the Keep Normal Zymeth when enter to WARLOCKS TOWER becomes Zyment with the ORB

-On the Keep Normal Yvaine twhen enter to WARLOCKS TOWER becomes Ungodly Yvaine

-Peasant to Warlock's tower become Hordlings + BG crtitical strike

-

DRAGON CLAN

-Normal movement of Dragon clan

-No yang cost for Dragon shirne to summon dragon spirit

-On the Keep Normal Kenji when enter to Dragon's Monument becomes KENJI WITH THE ORB

SERPENT CLAN

-On the Keep Kenji 2 (with Gun & Sword) when enter to Assasin's Den (Town square upgrade) Becomes Kenji 3 (Kenji With Tatoo)

WOLF CLAN

-Slave Grayback and Slave Longtooth (Grayback's Journey) when Enter to SHALERY becomes Normal Grayback & Normal Longtooth - If possible make them more stronger.

Thank in advance,

Ton_Mar

Edited by Ton_Mar

Hello Fakya, Thanks for the effort but you did a lot of change in the mod which I didn't request .. For example on the origInal mod created by Peeman, when you play on large army there is already 1 summoned Hero, but in your updated mod it was gone, the population was reset to 40 which on the original mod it is 70, Dragon's Kenji has No hat & Sword and most especially the NIGHTVOL was gone. sad.png

Can you do it once again? please update only the mod created by Peeman.

I have requested only the transformation of each of the hero.

From Original MOD created by Peeman, here again my request for update..

LOTUS CLAN

-On the Keep Normal Zymeth when enter to WARLOCKS TOWER becomes Zyment with the ORB

-On the Keep Normal Yvaine twhen enter to WARLOCKS TOWER becomes Ungodly Yvaine

-Add speed for Hordlings, (with speed same with Vetkin) + BG crtitical strike

-

DRAGON CLAN

-On the Keep Normal Kenji but when enter to Dragon's Monument he'll become KENJI WITH THE ORB

SERPENT CLAN

-On the Keep Kenji 2 (with Gun & Sword) when enter to Assasin's Den (Town square upgrade) Becomes Kenji 3 (Kenji With Tatoo)

WOLF CLAN

-Slave Grayback and Slave Longtooth (Grayback's Journey) when Enter to CAIRN becomes Normal Grayback & Normal Longtooth - If possible make them more stronger.

Thank in advance,

Ton_Mar

I do not have time to test it!

links:  https://www.mediafire.com/?fafz1ccvq2ilgwq

• Upvote 1

Hi Fakya,

Thank you for this, All are according to my request except that heores like kenji, zymeth, grayback, longtooth cannot be summoned again when they dies.

can you fix it? also, I need more speed for hordlings, smile.png

This problem I have told you before. When upgrading through training heros die, will not be summoned again. i can't fix itwacko.png .
also if you use the upgrade Bg summon heros continuous and has no end.sad.png
about hordlings I fix it.smile.png more speed for hordlings.
I tried to add in Bg upgrade your mod :
 dragon: kenji =>shrine.
 serpent : kenji 2 =>Thieves Guild
 woft : grayback slave and longtool slave =>add BG with Druidess.
 lotus: Yvaine =>Training Yard. only Zymeth is error, because normal Zymeth  was recorded as Nightvol.

Edited by fakya
  • Upvote 1

okay, I understand. smile.png where is the dlink of new mod? you've said you change the speed of hordlings?

Edited by Ton_Mar

yes.I have a lot changes it.

- mainly BG upgrade heros. 
- speed of hordlings.

this is my mod. I attach no effect, because many will effect the game crashed. you help me test it

-clan dragon:

+ Otomo  can summon NighVol when using Bg innate. NightVol have summoned Hordlings BG.

+ While Otomo will summon dragon accompanied by kenji 3. 3 kenji dragon has the innate capacity to counter.

+ Teppo when summoned from the accompanying Keep Otomo capable stunned.

- clan serpent:

+ Shinja  can summon NighVol when using Bg innate.

+ Taro when summoned from the accompanying Keep Shinja capable stunned.

- clan Lotus:

+ Soban have summoned Zymeth with ORB.

+ when Zymeth using Bg have NigthVol.

+ Yvaine  when summoned from the accompanying Keep Ungodly Yvaine,and have capacity to counter. 

-clan Woft:

+  Grayback  when summoned from the accompanying Keep Grayback end game.Grayback end game have capacity to counter.

+ Wildeye and Grayback slave are summoned at the same time, Grayback have capable stunned.

I mainly general mod computer can use all.biggrin.png .it very funny. unit all clan 40.

links: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g9q409hanhrsp76/Battle+Realms.dat

I do this mod and learning in Gergor and SituVn

Edited by fakya

Hi Fakya,

Thank you for this, All are according to my request except that heores like kenji, zymeth, grayback, longtooth cannot be summoned again when they dies.

can you fix it? also, I need more speed for hordlings, smile.png

I do not have time to test it!

links:  https://www.mediafire.com/?fafz1ccvq2ilgwq

Hello Fakya, please change the speed of horlings using the above mod, can you make them run faster? as in very fast? :)

Thanks a lot

Hi, can I make a mod request, or some step-by-step how to do this? But this one is not related to units tough, so I'm not sure if it's possible.

- Remove the 3 yang cost of Dragon's clan Dragon Spirit.

- Have Arah (or Garrin) always available at the Dragon's keep in Kenji's Journey Dragon path. It's a little unfair that the Serpent path have one more hero than Dragon.

Hi, can I make a mod request, or some step-by-step how to do this? But this one is not related to units tough, so I'm not sure if it's possible.

- Remove the 3 yang cost of Dragon's clan Dragon Spirit.

- Have Arah (or Garrin) always available at the Dragon's keep in Kenji's Journey Dragon path. It's a little unfair that the Serpent path have one more hero than Dragon.

Redy tested works on Kenji's Journey Dragon path Arah + Garrin :

http://www.2shared.com/file/lVjujpVX/Battle_Realms_.html

Thanks a lot Greg! Haven't tested the Arah + Garrin (not sure if I have the time to restart the campaign and beat that Serpentholm), but the Dragon's Spirit is now more worthwhile.

Thanks a lot Greg! Haven't tested the Arah + Garrin (not sure if I have the time to restart the campaign and beat that Serpentholm), but the Dragon's Spirit is now more worthwhile.

Serpentholm save allready in Keep Arah + Soban from the jurney :

http://www.2shared.com/file/w47-E752/serpntholm.html

Serpentholm save allready in Keep Arah + Soban from the jurney :

http://www.2shared.com/file/w47-E752/serpntholm.html

Uhh... I guess I word my request ambiguously. If you don't mind allow me to re-explain it.

What I mean by available is to have those 2 hero available at the keep. You know, at stage 3 I have to choose a path. If for example I pick the Riverside path, then I have Garrin for the next 2 levels (until swans pool). He then disappears and becomes available at the keep later starting from the stage 7 (provided he survives).

Is it possible to mod to have those 2 hero always available at the keep (but not at the start of every stage)? If not, can I undo this part (so, only 3 yang removal and another one below)?

Oh and can you please add this feature too?

- For Skirmish type Famine, add 2 Yin/Yang points for low Resources, 4 for medium, 8 for high

Uhh... I guess I word my request ambiguously. If you don't mind allow me to re-explain it.

What I mean by available is to have those 2 hero available at the keep. You know, at stage 3 I have to choose a path. If for example I pick the Riverside path, then I have Garrin for the next 2 levels (until swans pool). He then disappears and becomes available at the keep later starting from the stage 7 (provided he survives).

Is it possible to mod to have those 2 hero always available at the keep (but not at the start of every stage)? If not, can I undo this part (so, only 3 yang removal and another one below)?

Oh and can you please add this feature too?

- For Skirmish type Famine, add 2 Yin/Yang points for low Resources, 4 for medium, 8 for high

What I did everything I could do with your request

What I did everything I could do with your request

Yes, but you misunderstood my request (my fault). So if you don't mind, can you (or other user) make another mod with the features? Please?

- Remove the 3 yang cost of Dragon's clan Dragon Spirit. Like the previous one.

- Have Arah always available at the Dragon's Keep in Kenji's Journey Dragon path. Just make her available at the Keep, not spawning her at every stage. If this is impossible, just ignore this.

- For Skirmish type Famine only, add 2 Yin/Yang points for low Resources, 4 for medium, 8 for high at the start of the battle.

Is this the program used by users to mod the .dat?