marcelo_20xx

Modding Battlereams.dat

Is this the program used by users to mod the .dat?

Yes, it is!

Edited by SITUVN

Hello Fakya, Thank You for this., but why I can summoned Kenji so many times on this mod? smile.png Can you fix it? I need only 1 kenji which is Kenji 1 on the keep and upgrade to kenji with orb when enter to Dragon's shrine

when you  upgrade to kenji with orb by enter to Dragon's shrine, kenji 1 in the keep can't summoned again.sad.png i can't fix it.

heros used BG upgrade, you can summoned unlimit heros.unsure.png  i can't fix it.

sorry Ton_Mar.

when you  upgrade to kenji with orb by enter to Dragon's shrine, kenji 1 in the keep can't summoned again.sad.png i can't fix it.

heros used BG upgrade, you can summoned unlimit heros.unsure.png  i can't fix it.

sorry Ton_Mar.

but last time before you remove the yang cost on the dragon's shrine, I can summoned only heroes 1 time but when upgraded and when they dies, they  can't summoned again, can you revert it to the last time? I don't want unlimited heroes on this mod, please.. please

Yes, it is!

Hmm... using this is not as easy as I thought. For instance, I can't really find the data for building abilities, such as Dragon Clan's Dragon Monument's Dragon Spirit. Can you show me which?

And is the skirmish data (starting resources, for example) editable in the .dat?

Edited by Lightfoot

Hmm... using this is not as easy as I thought. For instance, I can't really find the data for building abilities, such as Dragon Clan's Dragon Monument's Dragon Spirit. Can you show me which?

Data_Buildings.DockAbility

And is the skirmish data (starting resources, for example) editable in the .dat?

It available in Data_Clans, Data_StartingArmiesData_StartingTowns.

Any things else, just find it yourself.

Battle Realms Data Editor easier than XVI32

From Original MOD created by Peeman, here again my request for update.

LOTUS CLAN

-On the Keep Normal Zymeth when enter to WARLOCKS TOWER becomes Zyment with the ORB

-On the Keep Normal Yvaine twhen enter to WARLOCKS TOWER becomes Ungodly Yvaine

-Peasant to Warlock's tower become Hordlings + BG crtitical strike

-

DRAGON CLAN

-Normal movement of Dragon clan

-No yang cost for Dragon shirne to summon dragon spirit

-On the Keep Kenji 1 when enter to Dragon's Monument becomes KENJI WITH THE ORB

SERPENT CLAN

-On the Keep Kenji 2 (with Gun & Sword) when enter to Assasin's Den (Town square upgrade) Becomes Kenji 3 (Kenji With Tatoo)

WOLF CLAN

-Slave Grayback and Slave Longtooth (Grayback's Journey) when Enter to SHALERY becomes Normal Grayback & Normal Longtooth - If possible make them more stronger.

Thank in advance,

Ton_Mar

Hello Fakya, Please re-upload my requested mod as per above changes only, Don't like multiple heroes, what I have requested before was to remove the yang cost on the dragon spirit but then again you;ve made a lot of changes, I cannot upgrade zymeth and yvaine in the warlocks tower anymore..

Edited by Ton_Mar

Hello Fakya, Please re-upload my requested mod as per above changes only, Don't like multiple heroes, what I have requested before was to remove the yang cost on the dragon spirit but then again you;ve made a lot of changes, I cannot upgrade zymeth and yvaine in the warlocks tower anymore..

link: https://www.mediafire.com/?4lxceiivasdh088

• Upvote 1

Data_Buildings.DockAbility

It available in Data_Clans, Data_StartingArmiesData_StartingTowns.

Any things else, just find it yourself.

Battle Realms Data Editor easier than XVI32

I sure hope there is a better guide than just finding things myself. Anyway at least I found Dragon Spirit. Another problem arise. When I save as "Battle RealmsMod.dat", the program immediately crashes. So how do I save a modded .dat?

I sure hope there is a better guide than just finding things myself. Anyway at least I found Dragon Spirit. Another problem arise. When I save as "Battle RealmsMod.dat", the program immediately crashes. So how do I save a modded .dat?

Sorry, i will try to fix it.

I had the same when you have change more then one file:

eg.

one file change some thing save then drop another one and  and change some thing it will crash

but when I do not change files all was good

so I try open one file in editor

next file in next editor window

eg.

one file change some thing save then drop another one and  and change some thing it will crash

I'm pretty sure I open only one file, but perhaps saving as a .dat with other name counts as different file. Saving with same name works. Thanks!

Relax Situvn, it's solved.

eg.

One more thing Greg. How do you mod it so that Garrin and Arah always appear? Which Data do you change?

For that matter, can we add other units (peasants, example)? Or maybe change the starting water, rice, and Yin Yang Points?

@One more thing Greg. How do you mod it so that Garrin and Arah always appear? Which Data do you change?@

It's more complicated

Starting water, rice this we can other things we can't find

@Gregor8356

please help me with my mod i always get battle realms.exe F has stopped working when im summoning nightvol and zymeth with orb in the keep

please help me to fix this. this is my own mod that i created in Battle realms data editor https://www.mediafire.com/?335f46tkp9xji0s

and can i request please add nightvol BG:Hordelings infinite and make zymeth with orb already and yvaine in ending of grayback's journey

just add these three (3) only in my mod thank you gregor you're my no. 1 fan smile.png)))))))))))))))

I'm hoping you to reply ASAP THANKYOU smile.png

Edited by Jocojocs

@One more thing Greg. How do you mod it so that Garrin and Arah always appear? Which Data do you change?@

It's more complicated

Starting water, rice this we can other things we can't find

Well, forget Garrin and Arah then. How do you add water and rice?

Well, forget Garrin and Arah then. How do you add water and rice?

In Situvin's Editor  go to Data_Clans in table Data_Clans.InitialRiceDefault and   Data_Clans.InitialWaterDefault

@Gregor8356

please help me with my mod i always get battle realms.exe F has stopped working when im summoning nightvol and zymeth with orb in the keep

please help me to fix this. this is my own mod that i created in Battle realms data editor https://www.mediafire.com/?335f46tkp9xji0s

and can i request please add nightvol BG:Hordelings infinite and make zymeth with orb already and yvaine in ending of grayback's journey

just add these three (3) only in my mod thank you gregor you're my no. 1 fan smile.png)))))))))))))))

I'm hoping you to reply ASAP THANKYOU smile.png

ok

I will not fix what you mes up with the file I only add the request zymeth and Yvaine are in keep

ready:

http://www.2shared.com/file/kZnWY717/Battle_Realms.html

Edited by Gregor8356
  • Upvote 1

Wow thank you gregor your the best, last request can you change Yvaine ungodly power to Normal Yvaine because her power is very very strong

and add kenji 3 dragon spirit replace (Kazan) to the keep cause in my own mod i get error battle realms.exe F has stopped working and garrin change his BG to Critical strike

Here's the link https://www.mediafire.com/?335f46tkp9xji0s

Edited by Jocojocs

Wow thank you gregor your the best, last request can you change Yvaine ungodly power to Normal Yvaine because her power is very very strong

and add kenji 3 dragon spirit replace (Kazan) to the keep cause in my own mod i get error battle realms.exe F has stopped working and garrin change his BG to Critical strike

Here's the link https://www.mediafire.com/?335f46tkp9xji0s

sory for late response I had no time

Ready :

http://www.2shared.com/file/s8u-GDzx/Battle_Realms.html

• Upvote 1

In Situvin's Editor  go to Data_Clans in table Data_Clans.InitialRiceDefault and   Data_Clans.InitialWaterDefault

Right, thanks Good Guy Greg.

Sir gregor i still get errors in your mod Battle_realms_F.exe has stopped working

I'm Fighting with Kenji 3 dragon spirit with garrin and Otomo and then i get Battle_realms_F.exe has stopped working please help