marcelo_20xx

Modding Battlereams.dat

My friends and I Play Skirmish mode together

but...

I kinda want to patch this update for us to play with it...

pls help us...

All I need is a working teleport BG for a ninja

On 7.7.2017 at 11:22 PM, Jysn said:

My friends and I Play Skirmish mode together

but...

I kinda want to patch this update for us to play with it...

pls help us...

All I need is a working teleport BG for a ninja

ready ninja bg normal  to teleport

if still gonabe not work remowe seting concalment to 0

Battle_Realms.dat

Edited by Gregor8356

Ohhhhh.

tnx so much men. I'll check it out ^_^

btw what is the adress that you chose to make the battle gear was it reserve 0?

no. Sorry it still didn't work...

btw...

I need the ninja battle gear invisible as well

perhaps you can make another one?

one that can learned?

tnx ^_^

I used the reserved 05 BG maybe you can use that to...

:)

Edited by Jysn

On 8.7.2017 at 2:55 AM, Jysn said:

no. Sorry it still didn't work...

btw...

I need the ninja battle gear invisible as well

perhaps you can make another one?

one that can learned?

tnx ^_^

I used the reserved 05 BG maybe you can use that to...

:)

no you can youit all  only cancelament or teleport  btw concelament is complicated and cant by edited 

On 9.07.2017 at 9:55 PM, Jysn said:

ok....

btw...

how can I add more watch towers ?? :)

inewery buildind is unlock bulding and there youcan set a wachtowers and number how many

Don't be lazy Jysn...most of your questions show you didn't try very hard. Take a bit of time to read what is in each table, they're pretty easy to understand.
Changes to buildings will usually be in Data_Buildings...changes to units in Data_units...

On 7/9/2017 at 4:55 PM, Jysn said:

An easy solution is to go in Data_Buildings. Find the columns UnlocksBuildingType (Integer) and NumofBuildingsUnlocked (Integer).
You will notice that for town-square the building unlocked is the watch-tower, and the number is 2. You could simply change the Peasant hut, to unlock 999 watch-towers...

Edit: Double posted, but can't delete it...

Edited by shmouver

Don't be lazy Jysn...most of your questions show you didn't try very hard. Take a bit of time to read what is in each table, they're pretty easy to understand.
Changes to buildings will usually be in Data_Buildings...changes to units in Data_units...

On 7/9/2017 at 4:55 PM, Jysn said:

An easy solution is to go in Data_Buildings. Find the columns UnlocksBuildingType (Integer) and NumofBuildingsUnlocked (Integer).
You will notice that for town-square the building unlocked is the watch-tower, and the number is 2. You could simply change the Peasant hut, to unlock 999 watch-towers...

Edited by shmouver

Hey Gregor,

I have a specific thing i wanted to do, but dunno if possible. Is there a way to make the Werewolf white? (or at least mostly white?)
What i want is to make a "spirit" Werewolf...white just like spirit wolf, but with Werewolf model...is this possible?

Thx

I think it's should be able to do by modifying the textures like in case with grayback middle, in originally form he is all white by same corrections he get back like he should look texture.

Tips are :

1.set game to hd mode

2.remove or replace other different textures 

To check if it works.

20 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

I think it's should be able to do by modifying the textures like in case with grayback middle, in originally form he is all white by same corrections he get back like he should look texture.

Tips are :

1.set game to hd mode

To check if it works.

Do you have more details how to do this? This would be my first time modding textures :P

20 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

Tips are :

1.set game to hd mode

To check if it works.

Do you have more details how to do this? This would be my first time modding textures :P

On 12.02.2018 at 11:14 PM, shmouver said:

Use SITUVN BR editor you can find here in forum,changing hd mode is in 1st left column with name game load could be chenge models laod from 2 to 0, after this you should check in section ,,units'' textures mask sheet that ,,names '' means what looks like will be the unit so your work here is to find if you remove from wolf a teksture ora change that to look the wolf like spirit wolf ;)

• Like 1

Hello there! I wanted to ask if there was a way to allow a total of 6 heroes in the Keep for all clans? Dragon seems to allow it, but adding a sixth unit to the Keep of other clans seems to have no changes. Is this hardcoded? 

Also does anyone have a way to include voicelines for Hordelings and Nightvol?

Edited by BlackSnow

Appart from that, is there a way to allow units to be trained inside the Dragon's monument for a Battle Gear, just like Wolf Clan's Shalery?

The Enum option in the Battle Realms Data Editor isn't editable, so is there any way to maybe assign an enumerated type to the Monument.

I know how to change voice of charters I do in my last mode I also change some game saunds like Yin Yang sound I do Thierry long time a go I only remember that I use be editor and also H20 tool to repack files :)

About the Six's unit in keep that's depends from clan only dragon may have 6

16 hours ago, BlackSnow said:

Appart from that, is there a way to allow units to be trained inside the Dragon's monument for a Battle Gear, just like Wolf Clan's Shalery?

The Enum option in the Battle Realms Data Editor isn't editable, so is there any way to maybe assign an enumerated type to the Monument.

I really don't know maybe is the way to do this.

Edited by Gregor8356

Hey Gregor,

I tried your suggestion, but problem is changing the MaskTextureName isn't enough to make the Werewolf look like the Spirit Wolf, it just change the clan color pattern on the model.
Do you have another suggestion?

I was thinking about using the "h2otool" to edit the Werewolf model but i dunno how to change it. I already extracted the "Models.H2O" and found the Werewolf model, but i dunno how to edit the ".LDM" files (for example, how do i edit "W_Werewolf_Head.lmd"?)

Any tips? Or is this just not possible? :/

I've been editing the .dat file's techniques and units, and I noticed that the global Poison upgrade I put no longer does poison damage, along with units that were meant to have Poison Damage in the first place, like Shinja. Anyone know how to fix this?

Nvm I fixed it

Edited by BlackSnow

One more question: 
Is there any way to replace music files? I extracted the Music.H2O and renamed the files accordingly to the songs I want replaced, but they aren't working.

And How do I also repack files into a .H2O and edit special effects? (lfx files)

PD: Do you have Discord Gregor so it's easier to contact you?

Edited by BlackSnow

On 10.03.2018 at 5:54 PM, shmouver said:

Hey Gregor,

I tried your suggestion, but problem is changing the MaskTextureName isn't enough to make the Werewolf look like the Spirit Wolf, it just change the clan color pattern on the model.
Do you have another suggestion?

I was thinking about using the "h2otool" to edit the Werewolf model but i dunno how to change it. I already extracted the "Models.H2O" and found the Werewolf model, but i dunno how to edit the ".LDM" files (for example, how do i edit "W_Werewolf_Head.lmd"?)

Any tips? Or is this just not possible? :/

Other suggestion is extracted tga picture with werwolf repaintit by your self with Photoshop or Corel draw program and put it back to game with mod hd level load ,,2"

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BlackSnow said:

One more question: 
Is there any way to replace music files? I extracted the Music.H2O and renamed the files accordingly to the songs I want replaced, but they aren't working.

And How do I also repack files into a .H2O and edit special effects? (lfx files)

PD: Do you have Discord Gregor so it's easier to contact you?

I hava discord files with miusic should by put in main  folder into game folder tree should be the same like extracted one 

Hi everyone, can help me make a Mod that 

- reduce unit training time

increase the number of units (may be 100~200)

The rest remains unchanged

tks alot