marcelo_20xx

Modding Battlereams.dat

On 5/11/2020 at 10:03 AM, drindc24 said:

Yes that's what I did the first time, but then when I try to control the spider the game crashes. So what I did was what gregor suggested, and i swapped the unit types of spirit warrior and shale spider, and it worked. But then when I control the spider it responds like the spirit warrior (its talking like the spirit warrior when you control it)

in game are types of id lie hero , nature dragon clan etc , if you want to control use id from units not from  nature or creatures 

I have a question about ApplicationOfEffect.

I know that it's impossible to use AbilityTrigger_OnAnimToolsScript without messing with the BattleRealmsF.exe

but the OnDelay, Special and Total Ability trigger, how does those work?

I tried using the OnDelay and putting random number on the delay (ex. 5000) but the battle gear doesn't really do anything.

I have a vague idea on Special and Total ability trigger but I still would want to know how they work.

35 minutes ago, 8manOrsted said:

I have a question about ApplicationOfEffect.

I know that it's impossible to use AbilityTrigger_OnAnimToolsScript without messing with the BattleRealmsF.exe

but the OnDelay, Special and Total Ability trigger, how does those work?

I tried using the OnDelay and putting random number on the delay (ex. 5000) but the battle gear doesn't really do anything.

I have a vague idea on Special and Total ability trigger but I still would want to know how they work.

go to SITUVIN EDITOR  go to second tab enum.... first from top ability trigers that is the list of numbers and description what  you can put in ApplicationOfEffect.

21 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

go to SITUVIN EDITOR  go to second tab enum.... first from top ability trigers that is the list of numbers and description what  you can put in ApplicationOfEffect.

I think you misunderstood what I meant.

What I was trying to say was how they work, like for example Arah's BG Ability Trigger works by ABILITYTRIGGER_ONPROJECTILELANDS.

In which Arah Fire an  Arrow and when it lands the vision effect happens same as Death Sentry.

ONSOURCEMOVES work when you order your unit to move like the Raiders Caltrop Ability.

The ONDEATH activates when your unit dies.

When I tried the ONDELAY the BG just does nothing is what I meant.

So I was hoping to know if maybe either I was missing something or the AbilityTrigger is just unusable.

On 12/6/2020 at 1:39 PM, 8manOrsted said:

I think you misunderstood what I meant.

What I was trying to say was how they work, like for example Arah's BG Ability Trigger works by ABILITYTRIGGER_ONPROJECTILELANDS.

In which Arah Fire an  Arrow and when it lands the vision effect happens same as Death Sentry.

ONSOURCEMOVES work when you order your unit to move like the Raiders Caltrop Ability.

The ONDEATH activates when your unit dies.

When I tried the ONDELAY the BG just does nothing is what I meant.

So I was hoping to know if maybe either I was missing something or the AbilityTrigger is just unusable.

it depends what bg we want to do if alerdy is that type of bg in game you should look to that BG ability and try to copy but if you do new bg you need chenge setings and watch results thats needs lots of tests.

hi everyone,

I hope this thread is still alive.

this may have been requested already, but i appreciate if someone can re-post a link, or teach me how to code it myself so i wouldn't have to bother anyone:

Dragon: 

Samurai->Dojo= Kenji1

Samurai->Target Range= Kenji2

Samurai->Alchemist Hut= Kenji3

Samurai->Bathhouse= Kenji Young

Samurai->Royal Academy= Kenji3 Serpent

Dragon Warrior->Dragon Monument= Kenji one with the Dragon

Serpent:

Ronin->Pub= Kenji1 Serpent

Ronin->Target Range= Kenji2 Serpent

Ronin->Alchemist Hut= Kenji3 Serpent

Ronin->Bathhouse= Kenji Young 

Ronin->Thieves' Guild= Kenji3 Dragon

Bandit->Dragon Monument= Kenji3 Serpent (with better attributes, if possible)

Wolf:

Berserker->Pit= Slave Grayback

Berserker->Target Range= Slave Longtooth

Berserker->Wolves' Den= Nightvol

Berserker->Forest Temple = White Wolf Grayback

Lotus:

Master Warlock->Flesh Crucible= Orb Zymeth

Master Warlock->Warlock's Tower= Nightvol

Master Warlock->Aviary= Corrupted Yvaine

Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.

On 12/31/2020 at 6:48 PM, badong028 said:

hi everyone,

I hope this thread is still alive.

this may have been requested already, but i appreciate if someone can re-post a link, or teach me how to code it myself so i wouldn't have to bother anyone:

Dragon: 

Samurai->Dojo= Kenji1

Samurai->Target Range= Kenji2

Samurai->Alchemist Hut= Kenji3

Samurai->Bathhouse= Kenji Young

Samurai->Royal Academy= Kenji3 Serpent

Dragon Warrior->Dragon Monument= Kenji one with the Dragon

Serpent:

Ronin->Pub= Kenji1 Serpent

Ronin->Target Range= Kenji2 Serpent

Ronin->Alchemist Hut= Kenji3 Serpent

Ronin->Bathhouse= Kenji Young 

Ronin->Thieves' Guild= Kenji3 Dragon

Bandit->Dragon Monument= Kenji3 Serpent (with better attributes, if possible)

Wolf:

Berserker->Pit= Slave Grayback

Berserker->Target Range= Slave Longtooth

Berserker->Wolves' Den= Nightvol

Berserker->Forest Temple = White Wolf Grayback

Lotus:

Master Warlock->Flesh Crucible= Orb Zymeth

Master Warlock->Warlock's Tower= Nightvol

Master Warlock->Aviary= Corrupted Yvaine

Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.

https://mega.nz/file/qpAQGTzb#9rKFdLUmOGaVBKZrGMENXKzRdRNPRqpT6HaozwC2TjQ

Here I put some extra Battle Gear in it. 

• Like 2

I moded the dat file

AN EXAMPLE: 

Make sure you make a backup of battle realms dat if you want to turn it back to normal

HOW TO INSTALL: like i said above, make a backup of battle realms dat then replace it with the file down below

you need to drag the dat file to your battle realms game files, AND MAKE SURE YOU CREATE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL DAT FOLDER and, to create a back up just drag the original dat file to your desktop simple.

THE CHANGES:

DRAGON: DOJO, ALCHEMIST HUT, AND TARGER RANGE: KENJIE( one with the dragon)(train a peasent here then kenji will pop)

SERPENT: TAVERN, ACHEMIST HUT, SHARSHOOOTER RANGE: NECROMANCER(train a peasent here then necromancer will pop)

WOLF: COMBAT PIT, QUARRY, AND THOW ROCKS(i forgot what is the shooting place of the wolf): GRAYBACK(ENDGAME)(train a peasent here then GRAYBACK will pop)

LOTUS: FORGE, BLADE GARDEN, AND THE THIRD TRAING BUILDING: NIGHTVOL (train a peasent here then NIGHTVOL will pop)

ENJOY.

EDIT: RENAME THE FILE TO Battle Realms.dat to make it work

Battle Realms.dat

Edited by bigboi365
correction purposes
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, is it possible to auto train units? Like you don't need a peasant to train anything. Just build the building and it will automatically produce unit and then automatically waypoint to enemy base. And also it cannot be controlled? Like Dota 2 Custom Map Castle Fight

Edited by Qwertyqaz49
Modification

On 3/14/2021 at 5:49 AM, Qwertyqaz49 said:

Hi, is it possible to auto train units? Like you don't need a peasant to train anything. Just build the building and it will automatically produce unit and then automatically waypoint to enemy base. And also it cannot be controlled? Like Dota 2 Custom Map Castle Fight

With save and chenge every save next unit from pesant hut change model ID to any unit yes.

18 hours ago, Greatedge159 said:

is there any way to increase unit/ heroes attack speed?

Yes for example using bg of issyl doing innate to unit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Greatedge159 said:

and units range?

Also you can use Technics or increase range to weapon of arrows but when is to high game have bug and every hit cut 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/18/2021 at 10:46 AM, Greatedge159 said:

how to be able for Ai to use my mod, like if I train for taro a peasant will enter to metal shop( serpent) even though Ai seems not be able to or doing what I set to

this is in discovery processafter my test are only feve place to force train exact unit by AI what i can share that is keep some times stables and main tree traning buldings also upgrades townsquare 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greatedge159 said:

how to be able to have an upgrade button for an specific building like for warlock's tower I want to have an upgrade button to be able to unlock lotus orb altar

how to make any bulding upgrade is here i dont remember exact page but in this topic.

Edited by Gregor8356
  • Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 1:42 PM, ManiacAle said:

when I make sherine (dragon) to train farmers to become monk why does it crash? 

Check in buildings section trening rate must on 1 and trening time more then 0

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I can't find more guide about hex coding beside page 1 :( can anyone help me to code to change monk --> ninja in Keep? Thanks all so much!!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 5:46 AM, Carlos09 said:

I can't find more guide about hex coding beside page 1 :( can anyone help me to code to change monk --> ninja in Keep? Thanks all so much!!

use Situvn br.editor it will be easier for you and monks cant be changed only if you swap them to anoter unit bby thier ID number

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2021 at 3:26 AM, 8manOrsted said:

hey man, thanks a million for this! I just got back to this after a loooooong time..

I just noticed some battlegear changes tho. Is it okay to revert the OWTD Kenji's BG back to critical strike?

Also, maybe if possible, add some health and stamina regeneration for Nightvol?

Thanks heaps! 

On 8/15/2021 at 6:25 PM, badong028 said:

hey man, thanks a million for this! I just got back to this after a loooooong time..

I just noticed some battlegear changes tho. Is it okay to revert the OWTD Kenji's BG back to critical strike?

Also, maybe if possible, add some health and stamina regeneration for Nightvol?

Thanks heaps! 

I changed it as you requested just re download it again from the previous link or download the attached file

If possible please spread this referral code https://mega.nz/aff=h7LvHMzUY1Y for free extra storage space if you can..

Edit: don't use this on zen edition this is only for the old version and the GOG version

Battle Realms.dat

Edited by 8manOrsted
  • Like 1