marcelo_20xx

Modding Battlereams.dat

is there a way to change the monks full capacity?

hey i accidentally change the monks primary attack to ranged......example: if im going to attack an enemy unit it says Ranged Attack instead of Melee,,like other range unit..ex: Archer,Musketeer,Etc.

i found this when i was playing with the speed hex,,can someone help me figure it out if what hex value affects the units attack ?plsss

hey people what attack is longtooth spinning death?it sounds powerful but i can't find any hex code for it

bussy weekend ... so

until now we dont know how increase ninja/monk full cappacity in keeps

"hey i accidentally change the monks primary attack to ranged" i forgot how to do that D :

but the hex of the unit attacks are like this ex: kenji OWTD

"" 43 00 00 00 42 00 00 00 42 00 00 00 43 00 00 00 ""

1st 43 = melee attack

2nd 43 = main attack ( the sword )

1st 42 = ranged attack

2nd 42 = second attack ( the gun )

the geisha innate... dunno why it only works on her :/?

search longtooth , the normal not the (slave) one , see the number , then overwrite it on anoter unit : |

uhmm blunn i mean Gaihlas innate,,do you think it will work to other heroes?her innate looks cool,,just imagine if you put it to tao or monks the would be really cool

uhmm blunn i mean Gaihlas innate,,do you think it will work to other heroes?her innate looks cool,,just imagine if you put it to tao or monks the would be really cool

i mean i dont know why only works on her , same as you : |

i will try something if it works i will post it on this week , (little busy) maybe i edit this

hey is there a way to increase the horses capacity in the stables?

hey blunn,can i request something, can you upload all the textures.H20?plsss ^_^

Blunn thnx for helping me even from the start!!! Without your help i would never learn how to mod

im searching the sound hexes ,

accidentally found the hex where the wolf don't attack you : |

after the innate ability there is:

01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 .... A0 40 00 00 00 00 01

change it like this :

01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .... A0 40 00 00 00 00 00

then i found how to make units use range attack for main or melee for main attack

in the end of the .tga you see

01 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 is for a ranged unit so range attack for main attack

04 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 01 is for a melee unit so melee attack for main attack

i don't understand very well this D:

jarhead :

with 'upload all the textures.h2o' u mean what hex are each one or to upload all the file :) ?

and no problem, i was like you 1 week before you came here ^^

the texture.h2o, its the file inside the battle realms folder Textures,,can you send it to me :D

AH!!Yes i will make kenji 2 a long range unit

oh, and the SpeechFX.H20

those are the file inside battle realms folder

Hey and the Terrain Files Also ^_^

ok , i will upload them later, maybe i edit this :)

lotus horses on serpent stables ._. ... if all the horses thatb are traines are called ''trained horse'' i cant separate them to lotus horses and normal horse ( the diference betwen dragon and serpent horse is nothing so..) so to have your horses be like the lotus ones , let me see ...

the 2 of them use '4F' as their hex number :| and if the 2 of them are named trained horse = i don't know D:

take the h2o things http://www.mediafire...puc59659dr7ztdq <-- there is the speech.h2o, speech2.h2o, terrain file and texture file

Thank You Very Much Blunn!!^_^

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH BLUNN!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!!

actually im just using BattleRealmsDemo,,But because u have send me those files I can Play The WOTW game now....THANKS BLUNN ^_^

ah blunn can you send me this files also? SFX.H20 and Music.H20,,when i was playing,,it has no music and other sound effects

so i think its needed also,,BTW thank you very much again :D

i'd lol when i read ''im just using BattleRealmsDemo'' , there are free downloads of battle realms WOTW here and out there :P

just read carefuly the signature of speedy for battle realms *normal* and search on taringa the WOTW expansion , maybe on taringa you will find both together

Please Blunn will you send it to me T_T,,i have already downloaded all the files it needs to play skirmish and campaign,,these are the things whats left that i dont have,,SFX2.H20,Music.H20,Music2.h20 and Sunset.Slp,can you send em to me?,i just figured out that the demo can be modified..by putting and changing some files,,i was thinking if i could help those who are only using the demo :rolleyes: ,,im already in the icy citadel on graybacks journey with my modified longtooth..

theicycitadelwithmodifi.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and btw i have found out how to change,, the characters speech,,you need h2otoolGui.exe you need it to extract h20 files,,and then if u have already open it and extract the speech.h20,,and when your done extracting it,,open the folder where you put it and then look for the units folder ,,example you wanted to change longtooths speech to graybacks speech look for graybacks folder and then copy a file inside it,,and then paste it to longtooths folder,,and then rename it

example grayback_0000 change its name to Longtooth_0000

howto.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can you put the speech of nightvol to loongtooth and slave longtooth for me ,

:|

when i extract the files they aren't so organizated they are set on numbers from 0000 to 2483

oh i remember!!u modified longtooth to A Super Beast

ok ill try my best :)

do u really want nightvols speech,,it sounds so scary

''do u really want nightvols speech,,it sounds so scary ''

thats the idea xD

): D

hey blunn im having a problem uploading the file,,i have already compressed it to rar file..and when i begun uploading,,it says failure X Error while uploading..what should i do?T_T

i got it man!!i got it!! i uploaded it using rapidshare because i cant upload it on mediafire

here's the link ^_^ : http://rapidshare.com/files/427202197/SpeechFX.rar

hey blunn im having problems with sound effects,,when i was playing Br WotW,,Some certain Sound Effects keeps Playing like Walking In Water,,Burning,,ETC...and it doesn't stop even i have already quit the game,,and when i exit the program,,the screen turns to black and i cant even,,use anything like taskmanager to stop the program,,the only way to stop it is by restarting my Computer,,can you help me fix it? :(

hey blunn how can i have a member title like yours?

o.e thats a VERY strange problem , sometimes the sounds are placed in some maps to create ''atmosphere'' on the map but most of them stops when you win :|

the thing you are saying .. it has never happened to me ... maybe its because its still the demo in some parts so its not copmplete :/

"hey blunn how can i have a member title like yours?" and that means .... ._. ?

the peasant -> swordsman thing ? , just post moar :P dont know how it works

yeah i think your right,,maybe its because of the SFX.H20 bcoz its from the demo,,im still using the demos SFX,,so i think its the problem,,it means that i need the Original WotW SFX.H20 and not the SFX.H20 from the demo bcoz its not compatible with WOTW, :huh: ,Can you Send it to me? :),,oh and do you know if were can i download the WorldMaster map editor?

ok ._. here http://www.mediafire...3y5y0p73arag2p1 the SFX.h2o

what other thing we can mod D: .....

oh there is one thing left

the wacthtower's BG :)

the worldmaster (BR map editor)

can be found if you search it on google :P

yeah im also looking for the watchtowers BG,,but still no hope :(

and also for the BattleGears Addresses,,(Not the BattleGear Value Ex: Crit Strike = 58)

I want to reduced the cost of some battle gear and their training time

blunn do you know how to mod the kenji's journey? for example instead of having otomo i will have grayback

like this one ive seen in a video he replaced kazan with garrin

i would prefer making an unit and then put it easy (ex: spearman on dojo, swordsman on tavern) so you can use it on the journey's it worked for me :)

and , its more easy ^^