Jaegermau5

Un-Ban Request By Jaegermau5

Jaegermau5 - Steam ID: 0:1:35438111

I would like to request being un-banned, as you all probably know why I've been banned I won't go into much detail, but I'll leave the thread saying why I got banned here :

http://forums.gamingterritory.com/topic/20527-ban-request-jaegermau5-warning-foul-language/

There is nothing I can say to defend what I said, it was intentional, and purely out of anger, and the fact he kept the grudge for so long infuriated me more, it started year's ago when darkness tried to scam my friend out of a max-head bla bla bla, and said that I owed him £300,000 as I made him buy me thing's from the store, which is a pure lie. But after that we was enemies, then friends, then enemies for a long time, I remember I apologised on a lotus server and he was fine, as he didn't play much I didn't see him for months, then when I tried to join a MvM match with other friends and recruits, and him or his brother Oli was there, they would ask for me to be kicked from the MvM purely because they didn't like me, and if I didn't leave they would.... I had been a Lotus Recruit for much longer than them, and to be kicked two times if I didn't leave myself, then other lotus recruits would chose their side over me.

I had been a very honourable LotusClan player, and a donator on the server, not paid by me personally but nether the less I was a donator.

I had played on Lotus 2fort UK for about 2-3 years on and off, and maybe 2,000 hours spent on the server, and the only big issues I had was with one person, and his brother.

I would like to play there again, I promise to insure no more abuse towards darkness, even though I didn't see him much anyway I will make sure that if I do see him, then i wouldn't say a word, or do anything to provoke him or his brother.

That's pretty much all's I say, try not to be harsh in the comments, I am truly sorry for what I have done, and you will see the change immediately.

- Jaegermau5.

Hours played on lotus servers - 2,000 on this account, maybe 500 on my other before this one.

Being un-banned would be nice.

Thanks for reading if you did?

Hi lotus recruits :3

Don't dismiss this as a quickly wrote un-ban request, I've done allot of thinking whilst writing this, and about what I did in the past.

• Upvote 1

1) Who did i try and scam of a max head? ok i am marked as a scammer on steamrep for a stupid incident almost 2 years ago but that doesnt mean you can go round accusing and bullshitting about stealing from your friend

2) I never said it was £300000 i never even told you an amount

3) When I said no to buying you things in the store, you would have a massive rage at me

4) Every time I went on the Lotus server and you came on (I wouldn't join with you there knowing what you were like) if I didn't leave fast enough then you would vote to ban me with your donator powers

5) Me and Oli did not want to be on the same server as you as you abuse us both when we are. The reason you got banned proves that

6) You hadn't seen me on Lotus servers because I wouldn't join with you on there and would leave if you joined

7) You used an aimhack and got a VAC ban on your old account - making alternate accounts should not avoid bans

8) You almost always caused arguments or rage-wars on the server when you were on and I was not the only one that had a problem with you

9) I don't care whether you say you won't abuse me anymore as we have heard that one before

10) Oli didn't have a problem with you and only began to "hate" you as you put it because you abused him and me on the servers

You call it a grudge but I am not going to forget something like that and the problems it caused me. And 3 months after that ridiculous episode in that MvM lobby you expect to be unbanned when you haven't changed one bit over 2 years?

I have given you too many chances and I am not prepared to give you more. I disagree with the unban request.

I have given you too many chances and I am not prepared to give you more. I disagree with the unban request.

With all due respect, that is not for you to decide, Darkness, that would be a Lotus staff decision. You can disagree though.

• Upvote 1

i know its not my decision but it is my decision to disagree so i am not giving him another chance by agreeing as im guessing if i agree and because im the one he abused the most if i agreed then it would probably be likely he was unbanned. what i am saying is i am not agreeing at all so in my opinion he should not be unbanned

I'm sorry.

Darkness, I've read what you said.

From the core of my heart I'm honestly sorry, I could ask for your forgivness but I know I will not achieve that, but atleast let go of the past.

I've matured allot since this, a whole lot, my home life is better, and my gaming life is fun, but I would love to be able to play on Lotus Server's again.

I'm 16 in 5 days today, I was about 14 when this whole thing started, and to me in the gaming world that is allot of time.

I beg for forgiveness of the Lotus Admin's, and I will try my hardest to achieve Lotus Recruit again, I promise to never insult you, or do anything that you would see as an offence.

It would be great to be allowed to play on my precious Lotus 2fort UK server, and see old friends, just please let go of the past, that is all's I have to say, and what difference would it be to you if I was allowed back there,

I play maybe 12 hours a week, depending if I can even do that, you wouldn't so much as see me, and even if you did I wouldn't do anything you would see as 'bullying' towards you.

My deepest apoligies to my rudeness towards you, and lotus admin's when they offered me a alternative route where I wouldn't get banned but I was to stupid to agree with that.

I have no hate towards you what-so-ever, but I really hope I could be allowed back to lotus.

-Jaeger

Meh, maybe I'm just becoming more of an asshole as I get older, because in the past this would have been enough to garner an unban consideration from me. However, I'm tired of being burned and usually an unban today results in a thread in 3 weeks where the poor behavior has been repeated and we're worse off than when we started.

I also have to consider that it's only been 3 months. While the attitude you come back to these forums is a good one, I don't think enough time has passed, a permanent ban is usually just that, permanent after all.

Personally, I'd feel much more comfortable after a few more months have passed.

Regardless, I'd like Cactus's opinion since he did the original ban.

• Upvote 4

I promise to never insult you, or do anything that you would see as an offence.

joining the servers would be an offence to me. this unban request is offending me.

it was about 3 months ago when you were banned and that shit happened in that lobby. dont tell me your life has completely changed in 3 months. i know you havent changed at all. i cant let go of that much so i still disapprove of an unban and no amounts of coaxing will change that

joining the servers would be an offence to me. this unban request is offending me.

it was about 3 months ago when you were banned and that shit happened in that lobby. dont tell me your life has completely changed in 3 months. i know you havent changed at all. i cant let go of that much so i still disapprove of an unban and no amounts of coaxing will change that

Like you are anyone to talk darkness. Stop spamming up this thread, every other reply is yours. You've said your piece already.

• Upvote 2

Like you are anyone to talk darkness. Stop spamming up this thread, every other reply is yours. You've said your piece already.

well considering that i am the one that he insulted and bullied and i am the one that got him banned i think i should have a say in it. im not spamming the thread i am writing responses. i was clearing up my meaning with se7en as i know it is not my decision at the end of the day and i am making it clear that i do not approve of an unban

if you are still on about that scammer tag i requested after 8 months. and i was marked for ONE LITTLE INCIDENT. this shit has been going on for over 2 years

well considering that i am the one that he insulted and bullied and i am the one that got him banned i think i should have a say in it. im not spamming the thread i am writing responses. i was clearing up my meaning with se7en as i know it is not my decision at the end of the day and i am making it clear that i do not approve of an unban

Noted.

• Upvote 1

3 Month's is not enough you may say, but honestly, my attitude towards people has entirely changed, I am no longer a bully, or anything you may consider with bullying,

I would like to be re-united with lotus servers as soon as I can, and yeah but 3 month's seem's like a hell of a long time to me, Darkness, I can entirely understand why you feel this way

but if you let go of the past, and do the mature thing, which you say you're mature, and obviously act it, to forgive and forget would be the best thing to do, It's the past, and I plan to keep it that way

entirely the past, will have no reflection onto my future, if you could consider what I said darkness, that would be great for me,

And, other that this incident with darkness, nothing has happened, and I plan to keep it that way, and you say me joining the same server as you, you would see as an offence, I only plan to play 2fort,

but if you're there I will politely leave, I don't plan to do anything towards you in the future, I can only offer my apoligies towards you, and my foolish behaviour from the past is a grudge on me,

I have honestly sorted out my life, and it has changed, 3 month's is allot of time to change my attitude, I won't get into details because on a thread my real life problems wouldn't be wanted here,

but now I have a little free time I decided to sort out one of the thing's that is bothering me, and being hated by you still, and banned from a community where I was 3 years, I would like to patch up

what I have broken, our friendship will never exist, but I wish it did, so I could talk to you and tell you how sorry I am for what I said in the past, I was filled with anger then.

Sorry for what I have done to you in the past, I keep saying sorry because that is really all's i can say, but I can't stress enough how sorry I am, and would love to have you accept me back into the Lotus Community,

-Jaegermau5

To begin with, his previous account had a VAC ban, and in accordance with lotusclan bans that means alternate accounts evading a ban are also banned. Clearly this is already enough to remain banned according to your rules.

Secondly, the number of players in support of the ban were many, including a lot of staff:

Afronanny, Cactus (after a steam chat with Jaegermau), ProLoser, bloodyx, Krash.

In addition to this, many lotus members also supported a ban as well as a large number of recruits (who didn't necessarily post in public threads and so will remain un-named). The decision was quite unanimous and bringing him back would not be very utilitarianistic. I for one would rather play elsewhere than on a lotus server with this player present.

Also http://forums.gamingterritory.com/topic/20527-ban-request-jaegermau5-warning-foul-language/'>here You can see the screenshot of the language used at the time of the players banning. Clearly this is not what any community needs, except that of 4Chan. Unfortunately there is not evidence of the previous language used towards me when in another MvM lobby he insulted me and darkness, although players were present who could verify he did make an attempt to cause aggravation although this was ignored by myself.

As Jaegermau is requesting to be accepted back into the lotus community, perhaps we should consider his contributions to the community that he "would love" to be accepted back into; 13 posts, all of which were in ban requests about him or his application. Players who have spent years playing on the 2fort server agreed his behaviour was abusive and not the behaviour we would like on lotus servers. It'll be players such as jaegermau who cause people to post on forums like reddit about how lotusclan is a bad community and it'll damage your future popularity. I get the feeling that he has made great contributions and really loves spending time here.

other that this incident with darkness' date=' nothing has happened[/quote'] - This clearly isn't true. To begin with there was the original MvM incident where darkness was not present and I was insulted so how could an incident only occur with darkness? I know there are other players on the 2fort server you don't get on with well either, and have had trouble with. This includes some players like "MySperm". This also indicates that you don't get on with other players on the server and therefore would've had incidents with them also. It might be at least an idea to admit your wrongdoings instead of denying others.
I only kicked him when him and his brother consist to scream
- I'd like to know when I've ever screamed on the mic.
Lotus 2fort UK server' date=' and see old friends[/quote'] - You do realise the ones who were your friends on the server have now moved on. I haven't seen any of your other friends who also caused us trouble there, so why would you need to go back to see them? Or easier than going through an unban perhaps you could play on another server to see them or just talk to them through steam?
I had been a Lotus Recruit for much longer than them' date=' and to be kicked two times if I didn't leave myself, then other lotus recruits would chose their side over me.[/quote'] - I personally did not want to play with you because of the abusive behaviour you'd given me. I'm not holding a grudge or doing anything negative towards you, but rather being mature in admitting I would not like to interact with you which includes a small 6 player MvM game.

You also even have a screenshot of the banned message on lotusclan and a message with a complete lack of remorse reads:

"Banned from Lotus Serverssss, I called a posh kid a fat cunt, getting banned for speaking truth, I'M A MENACEE"

You can see that http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93675002'>here if you want verification of this. I doubt you really seem to have much remorse or care about lotus if you're going to publicly claim they banned you for "speaking truth".

In summary, I think the old saying "a leopard never changes it spots" is almost certainly going to be applied here and clearly ProLoser takes a similar view about this.

I promise to never insult you' date=' or do anything that you would see as an offence.[/quote'] - Well I find this hard to believe but either way in the event he is unbanned and goes back on it I think this situation would be settled for final. From other content not recorded on the servers, he's said similar statements to this before although evidently nothing was acted upon.

I've said my piece and make of it what you will. If you have queries about anything I've said, I will answer.

• Upvote 1

I'm sick of this, it's been haunting me for a long time, before I got banned, I'm stuck with guilt of doing this.

I am guilty for what I have done, but I don't understand how you could hate me that much, it's almost like you enjoy me begging every time,

Yes, I'm begging, I'm sorry for what I have done, and if it's that much of a problem to you, then I can't argue, but, other than both of your comments,

I would like to hear from another Lotus Admin, one who see's the fair side, as you and your brother are obviously still emotionally scarred from what I said,

I would like to talk to a Lotus Admin, or anyone who isn't both of you, I don't wish to talk to you or your brother ever again, and even talking on the thread,

is enough. I wan't to talk to someone higher in power, and yes, my first account got banned for VAC, as a person on the lotus server was hacking,

he sent me the hack's, I used them, but also, I didn't use the aimbot on any Lotus Server, I was aimbotting on a sagains.d halloween koth server,

I deleted the hack's after maybe 15 minutes, and I figured they were entirely pointless, everyone on Lotus Server know's about this,

as I went there myself, and admitted to what I had done, so you can erase the VAC ban to avoid hacking, I didn't get personally banned by Lotus,

I was banned by VAC it's self.

We had a rough few years, but I really don't see how you could be so hurt for what I did, Oli, I never bullied you, unless you and your brother ganged up on me,

and both of you being older, you should have known not to retaliate, and I know you retaliated on the Lotus Servers, both of you would argue with me endlessly,

but now I am what, 3 month's older, I have matured, the incident that got my banned didn't happen on a lotus server either, it was in an MvM lobby, and I shouldn't have said what I said,

I would apriciate your forgivness, I can't explain on a thread how my life has changed, or how I've changed my attitude, just pay attention to what I have wrote, I keep giving you my deepest apoligies,

to both you and your brother, I'm trying my best to put things right, and you're not showing any remorse, I personally think what I did was childish, but holding a grudge for so long over insulting you and your brother,

seem's even more childish to me, you're both Christian, and doesn't the bible believe in forgive and forget,

Darkness, I never remember taking any money from you, and if you wan't me to replace it, I do not have much money.

Insulting you - I am deeply sorry, everything I said, was purely out of anger, and if it's not true, it shouldn't offend you.

I don't wish to do anything in the future to make life harder for you, I just wish for your forgiveness, but I wan't to get to the technical things on this post,

so could you and darkness please stop commenting, even though the reason I got banned was because of your brother in the first place, I would like to talk to a Lotus Staff Member, an Admin.

I still am sorry, and this grudge is pathetic, you're both older than me, and you said I was bullying you, it's not bullying, you found it funny, and you fuel'd my anger, and darkness was happy,

that I insulted him in a lobby, and he was happy that he got the screen-shot, because he wanted me to be banned, I have no hate towards you, at-all, any of you, I have no hate towards the people

who voted YES on be being banned, I deserved to be banned, but my attitude, has changed, I can't stress enough how much I've changed, I would like to show you how much I've changed,

I would have though you would have been able to pick up by what I've been writing. I am a changed person,

I have actually matured, and I act older than my age, if you un-banned me, you wouldn't see a bad word coming from me on any lotus server.

I wish to be re-united with Lotus, along with friends, and I'm sure there will still be some there, I classed, and still classed quite a few people on the lotus server as family,

after-all I was there for 3 years, over 2,500 hours spent there, playing, that's 104 day's playing, non-stop, if you add the hours up.

I beg for your mercy, and your forgiveness, I am changed, so Oli, and darkness, please could you stop commenting on the thread, not to be rude,

but I was asking someone with higher authority to help me, I know you're a big part of this, but please let this thread do it's cause.

My deepest apologies,

Jaeger.

Is there anything I could possibly do to speed up the process of being unbanned, as my time playing PC games is limited.

If not then I cannot argue with it, and well, I'm not your average 'kid'. Would it be possible for me to talk to you 1:1 on steam?

-Jaeger

and said that I owed him £300,000

2) I never said it was £300000 i never even told you an amount

tumblr_m42kqxH9f01qk1lzpo1_500.gif

• Upvote 7

I just reread the chatlog of the conversation that I had with Jaegermau5 when we were considering the ban request. It included the following:

yeah there is 100% proof of me saying that to him, I did say It, I meant ever word of it, and if I see the fat little shit in real life I'll stomp on the litter fucker, he's really egotistical over the computer but he's just a faggot

In my view, not enough time has passed for me to be comfortable supporting an unban. 6 months from the date of the ban would be the shortest period of time I would look for before considering reinstatement.

• Upvote 6

I was disrespectful towards you Cactus, and darkness, and Cactus I apologize with my actions, if I could talk with a Lotus Admin in private, rather than on a thread, I would feel better about that,

I was filled with allot of rage when I was typing this, as you can tell, by using inappropriate language, I've put my past behind me, his accusations, some true, some false, not getting into details,

I take full responsibility for my actions, I am a changed person. I just hate that my past will haunt me for so long, I've sorted out allot of my priorities, and I'm trying to sort out something that could,

have just stopped if I didn't get angry, you offered me an easy option, which would have included me not getting banned, but instead I chose to insult darkness, whilst you were trying to persuade me,

to make the right choice, I may have not made it then, but I am prepared to make it now, being excluded from the Lotus Community seemingly mean's quite allot to me, from playing there for 2, maybe 3

years, I did grow quite attached, yes, I probably won't be playing there 24/7, as I have other things to do with my time rather than spend my time on a game all day, but In my spare time, I would like to

play the server that I once played on, I miss the people, the server, the community, it over-all just had a positive vibe, which I dampened, Cactus, or Afronanny, please could you add me on steam,

I will talk to an admin about this 1 to 1.

What I said, I mean't at the time, but honestly thinking about it, after I've matured, I can see it was a pathetic argument, It was a grudge that lasted years, and eventually I snapped, after begging for his

forgiveness many times, like I am now.

MySperm hated me because I targeted him when he was on the enemy team, nothing other than that, he started a grudge against me, he insulted me, I insulted him.

CaptainAmerica hated me because we both thought we were better than each-other, and when I killed him, he would insult me.

Allot of the people who voted for my ban, disliked me because I was there 24/7, and I was cocky, and I had a good aim to go with it.

I do not wan't my past to be in my present, and I think I've made that clear enough, I am desperate for forgiveness, and to be allowed back into the Lotus Community.

- Jaeger

SORRY FOR THE POOR FORMAT, I'M NEW TO THE FORUMS, AND TYPING THIS MUCH AT ONCE, I HAVE LIMITED TIME TO BE ON MY PC, SO I TRY TO NARROW IT DOWN.

• Upvote 1

I have come to a compromise but it would require a few things to happen:

1) If me or Oli are on the server before you join you are to leave/not join at all

2) In return if you are on the server me or Oli will not join

- These are both limited. For instance if I were on for 2 hours and Oli joined as soon as I left for 2 hours then that would not be fair if Jaeger had been waiting to join.

3) If this is agreeable to the Lotus Admins then the ban time will be 6 months from the initial ban (so about 3 month from now)

4) Any photo, screenshot or anything else other than report material about each other is to be deleted.

5) Jaeger is to give at least a partial refund to me via Paypal. £200 is not the full amount but I understand that financially at almost 16 you don't have tons of money. I do know that it is your birthday in three days so this should not be a problem.

6) If an incident does occur and me or Oli are insulted by Jaeger then another ban should be issued, no matter how minor the incident. This will work both ways so if me or Oli insult Jaeger we should get a ban.

7) If one of us is invited to a match, for instance MvM, and the other is already in, then the one that joined last out of the two is to leave.

These are my terms if you want me to agree to an unban as even I am not so blind to see lack of swear words or insults in Jaeger's posts. I do believe that people can change but I am never going to feel happy on the same server as him, especially after seeing "if I see the fat little shit in real life I'll stomp on the litter fucker" today.

This will need Jaeger, Oli and Lotus staff to agree to for it to happen. I also hope that people who know of these problems were not to invite both of us to a game or invite the other if one is already there.

5) Jaeger is to give at least a partial refund to me via Paypal. £200 is not the full amount but I understand that financially at almost 16 you don't have tons of money. I do know that it is your birthday in three days so this should not be a problem.

Really?!

• Upvote 4

I hate to get drawn into drama, but here we go. First, I'd like to reply to a darkness' post:

I have come to a compromise but it would require a few things to happen:

1) If me or Oli are on the server before you join you are to leave/not join at all

2) In return if you are on the server me or Oli will not join

- These are both limited. For instance if I were on for 2 hours and Oli joined as soon as I left for 2 hours then that would not be fair if Jaeger had been waiting to join.

3) If this is agreeable to the Lotus Admins then the ban time will be 6 months from the initial ban (so about 3 month from now)

4) Any photo, screenshot or anything else other than report material about each other is to be deleted.

6) If an incident does occur and me or Oli are insulted by Jaeger then another ban should be issued, no matter how minor the incident. This will work both ways so if me or Oli insult Jaeger we should get a ban.

7) If one of us is invited to a match, for instance MvM, and the other is already in, then the one that joined last out of the two is to leave.

These are my terms if you want me to agree to an unban as even I am not so blind to see lack of swear words or insults in Jaeger's posts. I do believe that people can change but I am never going to feel happy on the same server as him, especially after seeing "if I see the fat little shit in real life I'll stomp on the litter fucker" today.

This will need Jaeger, Oli and Lotus staff to agree to for it to happen. I also hope that people who know of these problems were not to invite both of us to a game or invite the other if one is already there.

This is blackmail, and of the worst kind. This makes you look pathetic and immature, and you're not even in command of who gets unbanned and who doesn't. You demand someone to pay you 200£ for what? The fact that you're marked as a scammer on Steamrep? Granted, steamrep is a terrible system, but it's the best we have. Your conditions are ridiculous, you're abusing Jaegermau5, and you should feel bad because of it. You say that stuff he says offended you, well this offends me and you should watch out because some other people might have some pretty nasty stuff to say after seeing this post. Honestly, if this is your usual behavior and I was at the receiving end of that... well, let's just say I understand Jaeger in that aspect.

Moving on to the actual ban. Now, this is all just my opinion and noone is obligated to either like it or act according to it, but here's the deal. Jaeger is a kid. When I was a kid hanging on a certain forum, I was probably the most annoying little fucker they have ever seen and they had the tolerance and patience to teach me to be a better person.

Afro said that people do not change. Without offense, that might be true for people his age, but young people change more than you'd think. I know that on my example, I know that on example of many of my friends. We all make mistakes, and I think this guy is genuinely sorry. He probably wouldn't have waited 3 months to come back with an unban request if he wasn't.

However... As far as I can see, Jaeger was warned multiple times before the ban, and he did not cease after he was warned by staff. Edit: According to Se7en, he wasn't. Still, it should be common sense not to insult people. His insults were pretty serious. And he caused people some serious grief. It would not be just of Lotus, or fair to others, if we had just let him go. We can trust him he changed, but what did he earn that trust with? Insults?

This is a pretty sticky situation. I hope that Staff reads this post and takes in mind that he is just a kid before reaching a final decision, and well, he can change. Also, whatever Staff decides, Jaeger should keep in mind that it's a better solution than a permaban. A part of being mature isn't just apologizing for your actions, it's taking responsibility for them and accepting the fact that sometimes, you'll just have to suck it up. Find other servers, make new friends. With any luck, Lotus will still be here smile.png

Thanks for your attention.

Edited by Darwin the ParanoidAndroid
  • Upvote 3

However... As far as I can see, Jaeger was warned multiple times before the ban, and he did not cease after he was warned by staff.

No, he was never warned.

• Upvote 1

it is not blackmail, he blackmailed me in the first place to buy his shit with keys which cost me a lot more than £200. and he even told me stupid stories of what he did to people that made him angry. he burned down his neighbours shed for some reason because he was angry, he beat someone up with a cricket bat, so i took and still take his threats on my life very seriously.

He took advantage of my generosity and of my kindness. if he is truly sorry then he will pay back a fraction of what he cost me, and bear in mind at the time i didnt have a job and i couldnt even afford my family christmas presents because of it.

his insults hurt more than you know. because we used to be friendly i told him my full name and he used it as an insult (you wont understand unless you know my name but please dont say it if you do). he saw a picture of me and used that to call me fat which hurt a lot as well. that is the worst of all this shit. he used what i trusted him with to hurt me. he took advantage of me and abused me.

you know nothing of what happened as only a fraction is mentioned in this thread darwin so please keep your useless retarded opinions to yourself

and fyi se7en he was warned at least once because you kicked both of us that one time when i stopped and he didnt, and because he was a donator he was able to get straight back on so it made no difference to him

you were present when he was abusing me on the public server chat and all it led to was a kick to both of us

and considering i know his full name and i know generally where he lives i could get him arrested for making threats on my life and i could get him arrested for vandalism and assault from what he has told me, providing it was true and he didnt just make it up to look hard. yet i havent because i dont want to get this any messier. if you want me to blackmail him into giving me money i could ask for £1000 or he can spend 12 months in prison instead of 6 months off lotus servers if you really think that i want to blackmail him

read this if you dont believe me: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2181068/Tom-Daley-Twitter-troll-detained-abusive-messages-issued-harassment-warning.html

what is said may be over the internet and may not be meant but it is still said and taken completely seriously. ok i may not be a world famous diver but it is still harassment and and he did threaten my life on more than one occassion. thats at least enough to get a criminal record, maybe even jail time seeing as he is 16 in 3 days

and if you are thinking that i am blackmailing him by saying this im not im just implying what could have happened and still could and that i am not being unreasonable with what i am asking for

it is not blackmail, he blackmailed me in the first place to buy his shit with keys which cost me a lot more than £200. and he even told me stupid stories of what he did to people that made him angry. he burned down his neighbours shed for some reason because he was angry, he beat someone up with a cricket bat, so i took and still take his threats on my life very seriously.

He took advantage of my generosity and of my kindness. if he is truly sorry then he will pay back a fraction of what he cost me, and bear in mind at the time i didnt have a job and i couldnt even afford my family christmas presents because of it.

his insults hurt more than you know. because we used to be friendly i told him my full name and he used it as an insult (you wont understand unless you know my name but please dont say it if you do). he saw a picture of me and used that to call me fat which hurt a lot as well. that is the worst of all this shit. he used what i trusted him with to hurt me. he took advantage of me and abused me.

you know nothing of what happened as only a fraction is mentioned in this thread darwin so please keep your useless retarded opinions to yourself

and fyi se7en he was warned at least once because you kicked both of us that one time when i stopped and he didnt, and because he was a donator he was able to get straight back on so it made no difference to him

you were present when he was abusing me on the public server chat and all it led to was a kick to both of us

and considering i know his full name and i know generally where he lives i could get him arrested for making threats on my life and i could get him arrested for vandalism and assault from what he has told me, providing it was true and he didnt just make it up to look hard. yet i havent because i dont want to get this any messier. if you want me to blackmail him into giving me money i could ask for £1000 or he can spend 12 months in prison instead of 6 months off lotus servers if you really think that i want to blackmail him

read this if you dont believe me: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2181068/Tom-Daley-Twitter-troll-detained-abusive-messages-issued-harassment-warning.html

what is said may be over the internet and may not be meant but it is still said and taken completely seriously. ok i may not be a world famous diver but it is still harassment and and he did threaten my life on more than one occassion. thats at least enough to get a criminal record, maybe even jail time seeing as he is 16 in 3 days

and if you are thinking that i am blackmailing him by saying this im not im just implying what could have happened and still could and that i am not being unreasonable with what i am asking for

Let's take your message piece by piece. You claim he beat up some people and burned some shit down. Frankly I could give less of a fuck about that, it's an ad hominem argument and even if I took it seriously, there is no solid evidence except your posts which are biased.

I don't know your full name, today is the first time I've heard of you, and you kinda don't write like an adult man with a family but please accept my apology if I am wrong. I understand how it is to be used and taken advantage of - we've all been in such a situation, although I'd rather not publish my life story online if I don't have to. However, that is another ad hominem argument that serves no other purpose than to belittle Jaeger. It has nothing to do with Lotus - if he insulted you over Steam, Facebook, whatever - evidence for that is easily falsified and again, that is NOT related to his behavior on Lotus servers at all.

Please do not call my opinions retarded. I respect your opinions and I expect the same in return.

I can't discuss the point about Se7en kicking you off the server. That's something he has to discuss with you - if he has time.

You're not bringing up any valid points here. Did he stole 1000GBP worth of hats from you? Did he scam you? That's not a criminal act, and most likely Valve support won't give a damn as well. Your trades are your personal business and you do trading on your own responsibility, that's what the Steam User Agreement states, and last time I checked there were no taxes on unusual hat market.

As for your last points, I don't know what kind of threats did he say but the fact is that you could've easily blocked him. I doubt a 14 year old would come to your house (especially if you're an adult as you claim) and give you a hard time. If someone on Steam is giving me a hard time, I block them and the story ends there. If someone's a dick on a server towards me, a votekick usually gets him off.

It seems to me like you are trying hard to show yourself as a victim here, which makes my spidey sense tingle. And it kinda looks like you both were involved in this drama. If you can give us at least one solid argument that tells us why should we permanently ban Jaegermau5, and that it's related to Lotus server and not hear-say "evidence", then I have a feeling that the staff would've proceeded with much harsher measures.

No, he was never warned.

I'm sorry, I was under the impression he was. It's still common sense and nobody should have told him not to insult other people, it's just something people should know by default.

edit: typo

Edited by Darwin the ParanoidAndroid
  • Upvote 3

what's that discussion all about.

To prevent an unban of Jaeger happening?

Darkness, with all respect, we can not consider private problems to allow people to play on our servers or not.

(((edit: well, it's not in my league to tell if we do or not, but: )))

Jaeger got removed from the recruit list for bad habbit and -how not to be as recruit- aswell as he got banned

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

I have spoken with Jaegermau5' date=' and it has become obvious that he will not change, and will continue to antagonize and disrespect Lotus Recruits and Members.

Banned.

Should he change his mind and take a more constructive approach to his participation in the Lotus community/servers, I think that we would entertain the possibility of an unban.

[/quote']

• Upvote 1

After discussion with a few others, I have decided to give Jaegermau5 another chance. This is not an endorsement of his past behavior, on or off of Lotus servers. This is a second and final opportunity to be a member of our community.

To be clear, this does not come without qualifications. There will be absolutely zero tolerance for any negative behavior on our servers. Any credible/supported report of such behavior will result in an immediate and irrevocable ban with no possibility of appeal. Also, given that you were permanently banned, you are not eligible to reapply for Recruit status for the foreseeable future - this would need to be put to a Member vote.

If you agree to these terms, you will be unbanned as of 1 January 2013. Please PM me to confirm your understanding and acceptance.

Jaegermau5 has agreed to the terms above - his ban will expire at midnight on 31 December 2012.

Locking this thread for good. Let's all move on.

• Upvote 3