Sign in to follow this  
{Dark}KaBuKI

Fixing Blocking Problem (tutorial) For Windows

Question

Fixing Blocking Problem (Tutorial)

This tutorial is based on a windows system.

I have decided to make a tutorial on how to fix the blocking problem in battle realms. I will start with the simple steps to the more advance.

Configuring your firewall

You will have to add this ports to your firewall, 7174, 7175, & 7177

Go to Control Panel> Security Center> Windows Firewall> Exceptions

7174tcpbd5.png > then in UDP >7174udpgi0.png

Follow the same steps for the ports 7175 & 7177 add them both in TCP AND UDP too.

If you only have (Windows Firewall) as your computer protection and your modem doesn't have a router, you should be able to host fine.

Configuring your Antivirus Firewall

Most firewalls will tell you if you want to allow Battle Realms to connect to Internet when you start the game. If yours didn't then go into the antivirus firewall menu and look in the list of connections and click where it says add program then add battlerealms.exe to the list of programs it allows to connect.

In my case i just disable the firewall when I'm going to play battle realms and it works fine.

Configuring Your Modem (router)

http://portforward.com/routers.htm

From the list look for the type of modem you have, then choose the model of your modem.

Then> Click the model number > It will give you a list of games> Click> Battle Realms-Ubisoft> It will show you the steps on how to configure your modem.

-------------------------------

If that doesn't work you can use a program to config your modem (PFConfig )

Download it from the bottom of this page https://portforward.com/store/pfconfig.cgi

Install it and to register enter this information

Username: [email protected] Password: gJSRd-uyzKr-pDHo

Follow the steps to configure your modem

Choose your modem> then the model > For the router username: admin password: admin

then from the application name choose Battle Realms-Ubisoft > click it> and then click update router

By: {Dark}KaBuKI

If you have any problems still post here, or if you can make this tutorial better post here.

22 answers to this question

wow thanks alot . i dont block anymore :D .. well today i didnt after i did what you wrote. i still cant host though but i dont care i dont block so its all good thanks!!

wow thanks alot . i dont block anymore :D .. well today i didnt after i did what you wrote. i still cant host though but i dont care i dont block so its all good thanks!!

no problema B)

I'm happy to help

I like this topic :)

To all, if you want me to fix your router through Logmein. Please let me know. This method you have to install a program called LOGMEIN into your computer and I will do the job for you. All you have to do is watch your mouse moving in your own screen.

1 month ago, I have router and when I open the port, I block always. (my english is bad ...)

Now I have a "livebox", I don't know if there are this in other country, but when I open the port, that s ok, so now I am not a blocker and I can host.

I will not kick and I can play when I wany, hey hey.

So how do you fix that? i tried opening ports etc...

well if you do what it says in the tutorial you should be fine.

well my little brother and I are trying to play and him and I can get in a room together but like a friend can't. I already opened the ports on the firewall/router on both computers.

well my little brother and I are trying to play and him and I can get in a room together but like a friend can't. I already opened the ports on the firewall/router on both computers.

Do you have a main modem and a wireless router?

Yes i do i have a modem and a Linksys WRT54G router.

This is how you fix that problem

i had the same problem a couple of days ago since i had to connect another router to my main modem the linksys WRT54G ALSO

just log into the linksys router page should be 192.168.0.1 i think, then set the linksys router as a Bridge.

If you have any problems tell me

I think you might've misread since i have only 1 modem and 1 router. It seems my brother and I can go in the same room together but his friend who is in texas can't join and he already opened the ports for his router and stuff.

Um... Kabuki has helped me with this before, and thanks for that.

But do u have any ideas, as to how to fix the blocking, if your internet runs through "Linux"??

I think you might've misread since i have only 1 modem and 1 router. It seems my brother and I can go in the same room together but his friend who is in texas can't join and he already opened the ports for his router and stuff.

oh his friend well i don't know lol, i only know that his friend is blocking

tell him to come here and said what he has done to see if anything is wrong

I haven t open the port in firewall but in my router, and that s ok.

well you don't need to do it to some routers. When i had broadband i didn't have do to it.

i am not blocking again after follow your instruction..

but i still cannot be a host..my router is Billion Bipac 5200 G

tanks for your tutorial kabuki...thats great..

but i wanna ask...can we make our router open by 2 computer??or once only.

when i play gamespy i cant join the same game with my others computer...

help me kabuki....