{FB}SubZero

Screenshots Of Cheaters

That's why i hate and don't want to play against Lotus players, you don't know if he will use cheats or not.

And you too Sora.. 18 yins and only 43 kills ?... wtf...

brother blade and staff from the crypt ve innate ability he gain more yin when attack

any question?

of Crypt on tower duoble clik and later you summon any brother.

brother go in tower

hey i dont know why a lot of people use cheats in BR, and worse cheats + bugs

if you dont like play vs cheaters dont let play to Seed

ninjas1uv.jpg

ninjas24ln.jpg

ninjas35co.jpg

ninjas42bk.jpg

How many ninjasat the same time ??????????? i think seed use one bug combinate with the yin cheat

That Bug is still in BR 1.50Q and WOTW.

hint:MW|W|BT. just figure it out. :rolleyes:

hey i dont know why a lot of people use cheats in BR, and worse cheats + bugs

if you dont like play vs cheaters dont let play to Seed

ninjas1uv.jpg

ninjas24ln.jpg

ninjas35co.jpg

ninjas42bk.jpg

How many ninjasat the same time ??????????? i think seed use one bug combinate with the yin cheat

Hey , i know to do that ninja Cheat, but i don't tell anyone because i don't want ppl to do cheats on BR , plz dont teach or speak about cheats , ppl will get interested and will doom BR with cheats.

Omg How do i can to set up a brother in a tower? (that was in a 1vs1 by ben vs cp)

towercl0.png

Hehe :) This game, I can't remember ! But I know that I was the yellow Lotus who puts a Brother on a tower ! :)

Wow :) I miss it too much :) By the way, that was not cheating :) haha :)

I don't care about cheating in single player games but in competitve multiplayer games its wrong lol I myself used to hack but not on battle realms other games lol most my steam games are banned when the hack didn't work thats when i stoped hacking. know I try to stop it. http://www.battlerealms.cc/forums/style_em...ault/mellow.gif http://www.battlerealms.cc/forums/style_em...efault/ohmy.gif http://www.battlerealms.cc/forums/style_em...efault/cool.gif

I know how ride invisible horses, how kill horses but i never see this cheat.

i know this cheat but i dont ue it online.

Hehe :) This game, I can't remember ! But I know that I was the yellow Lotus who puts a Brother on a tower ! :)

Wow :) I miss it too much :) By the way, that was not cheating :) haha :)

i know how to do that 2 :) i colud show u online when my internet works.

lol that cheat is funny oh and hey a tip if your lotus and your partner is either dragon or wolf u can use the cheat on your partner so they can get a lot of monks as well if u kno how 2 do that cheat <_<

I was playing some 1vs1s earlier today, and this German guy was using the Lotus Yin bug. It is annoying that people are willing to abuse this in multiplayer matches. Lucky for me he is German, and that in most and in this case means he is a total newbie and so he lost anyway.

cheatih4.png

cheatih4.01fd8942b9.jpg

I was Wolf, and of course he was Lotus. He made only diseased ones and heroes + crypt brothers, plus one unclean one for the bug. To counter his 20+ diseased I made pitch slingers with mines, and hurlers with lava. Then used a hero to lure his diseased away from his towers so I could throw pitch mines onto them followed up with lava rocks, and some berzerkers after his diseased were dead. Pitch mines and lava actually took ages to kill the explosive-weak diseased, I think because he spent 8 yin giving them two health upgrades.. Lol

LOL i know this cheat! and ican do it.. i only do it in single player though coz it takes alot of time