SoulReaper

Anime Broadcasting

Maybe. But not everyone is ecchi enough to look for better.

or maybe i don't really look. but i know beforehand there is lol.. (blame konachan)

Just out of curiosity, can you take a picture of your walls...? tongue.png

i could.. but not going to +-+... some day, i'll show you what a "room whitout nsfw stuff" is like.. (totally to much nsfw)

From what I know, its probably too NSFW for the boobs thread.

bingo.. tho, i'll get to it eventually. probably.....

Which game is that?

It's not FF14 online is it?!

TERA

• Upvote 1

"tera wannabe" should be enough to actually recognize it lol.. you could actually try searching tera next time :b

• Upvote 1

True =P

Fail me ><

Somehow it looked like FF14 to me and left me excited as i though they had released some kind of big update with a lot of new "races".

well that girl. the only thing i would compare her to, is someone from blade & soul.. yet to far still :b

The animated movie "Redline", 1 Hour 42 Minutes and 6 Seconds of pure awesomeness.

Been almost 2 years since i had this movie in my hard drive, and oh boy it was worth it.

ALLELUIA!

• Upvote 1

After watching some of Darwin's posts... i had to think of this...
126203_v0_600x.jpg

The animated movie "Redline", 1 Hour 42 Minutes and 6 Seconds of pure awesomeness.

Been almost 2 years since i had this movie in my hard drive, and oh boy it was worth it.

Phenomenal and very... trippy.

• Upvote 3

Phenomenal and very... trippy.

It was indeed a fast paced adventure/action with some crazy animation/art but that ending was so smooth and calming plus the outro song... I was going to give it a 10/10 but i felt something was missing.

• Upvote 1

It was indeed a fast paced adventure/action with some crazy animation/art but that ending was so smooth and calming plus the outro song... I was going to give it a 10/10 but i felt something was missing.

You're right, I personally give it a 8/10, and why?

Well, the plot was too much simplistic, I don't think this a huge bad thing but judging from the nature of the anime they could have done better, plus the ending is abrupt and a tad disappointing, especially when it follows an over-the-top pulsating climax. If the movie had spared just a few more minutes to wrap things up properly, it could have decorated the cake with a nicer icing.

Not to mention that the character development still feels rushed and incomplete.

But no one can argue that the animation and art wasn't superb next to its amazing soundtrack.

In the end all I can say its that I really liked the movie, it was fast paced and amazing to look at and listen to, but perhaps the problem its that I've seen better...

• Upvote 2

BRACE YOURSELF.. Fall chart 2013 version 2 is here... Enjoy

3ZCgr.jpg

- added to signature for easier access

Edited by Goreshit
  • Upvote 1

A Persona Movie? Noice

Anyway:
unbenannt5qwoak.png

After 12 hours, finally the true ending. I regret nothing, that game was awesome!

9/10 because of some mistakes in the text and some things were not described that well.

Still for 8 Euros that Game is godly for me

Ca... Captain Harlock? Seriously? =O

• Upvote 1

The lack of Yuru Yuri 3rd season displeases me.

I plan to watch some animes in that list, but the one that i'm really looking forward is Kyoukai no Kanata, (and obviously the 2nd season of kuroko no basket and the 3rd movie of madoka, don't even have to name them).

The only thing i find interesting ish :

Diabolik Lovers

Outbreak Company

Infinite Stratos 2

Nagi no Asukara

KILL la KILL

Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai

Galilei Donna

Miss Monochrome

Golden Time

Strike the Blood

Kyoukai no Kanata

Kill Me Baby

KissxSis

Seitokai Yakuindomo

the BOLDED names is what i look mostly forward to :)

the rest is more want/plan to watch/check.

the BOLDED names is what my penis looks mostly forward to smile.png

FTFY

FTFY

nope. it's more the fact that they were actually entertaining in a funny way. tho, i don't think the same way as you do. so meeeh

nope. it's more the fact that they were actually entertaining in a funny way. tho, i don't think the same way as you do. so meeeh

187.gif

• Upvote 1

Actually after scrolling your anime list i believe your "downstairs" head has more influence in the anime you watch than your actual brain.

• Upvote 1

Actually after scrolling your anime list i believe your "downstairs" head has more influence in the anime you watch than your actual brain.

baxhd7D.gif

• Upvote 3

well done, like i give a fuck ^^

i just like comedy, romance, school, slice of life stuff. idc if it's contains ecchi stuff or well eh. atleast i'm not hiding it unlike other wussies.