SoulReaper

Anime Broadcasting

if you like Sword art online or guilty crown, i'd recommend reading Real PG as it is a kind of twist / mix of both and i've enjoyed reading it c:

oh yeah.. most doesn't know this yet.. but theres coming another season of guilty crown btw

still watching sword art online to whom who has not seen this... its pretty epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9E6TlJfr-w

Guilty crown another season.... Game on

still watching sword art online to whom who has not seen this... its pretty epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9E6TlJfr-w

Guilty crown another season.... Game on

oh yeah. sword art online is getting 2 more seasons btw.. the next 1 is guns online (or something around there). which probably is 3rd season ^^

This thread is incomplete! ohmy.png

Soul_Eater.jpg

Now it is not, carry on tongue.png

Approved-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

heres a little tihng i'd like to share ~

i'm currently waiting for the next 1.. but yeah..

EDIT : removed and posted longer below. due to this 1 was the outdated

oh yeah. sword art online is getting 2 more seasons btw.. the next 1 is guns online (or something around there). which probably is 3rd season ^^

th_aea31dacf68ed7eb75969fe4da60cde71315759273_full.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guilty Crown and Sword Art Online, beautiful and crisp animation/art, fantastic sound/music/opening/ending, great action/ fight scenes, everything else was a complete disaster.

Not wanting to offend anyone, this is just my opinion, I still got some degree of enjoyment out of them.

Sexy if you love one piece alot then you must really like Fairy Tail since its made by the same director

1243414035_1024x768_fairy-tail-wallpaper_zpsf4578169.jpg

Sexy if you love one piece alot then you must really like Fairy Tail since its made by the same director

1243414035_1024x768_fairy-tail-wallpaper

Bunny told me to watch it, i might do soon but i also heard it has a lot of fillers, thing i don't like.

Say what?

The creators are different.

The animation studio its different.

The broadcast TV its different.

The director of the anime its different.

And taking the fact that I watched and I'm gonna finish watching the last episodes this month (since the anime its ending/stopping), I can't personally recommend Fairy Tail, its not bad by any means, but its the most repetitive and most out of control fan service spammer Shounen anime I ever watched.

Edited by Ultr@Bunny

Bunny told me to watch it, i might do soon but i also heard it has a lot of fillers, thing i don't like.

be prepared for copy n paste attack scenes. (hence why i don't really watch it)

And i thought it's over... They didn't even make any spoilers for a next season, or a clue that there might be one.

Say what?

i stand corrected

The author for Fairy tail is Mashima Hiro. Eiichiro Oda, is the author for One piece.

They have a similar style in story and art I suppose, and they are good at what they do in a very original style.

1233374120408-1.jpg

Edited by SoulReaper

And i thought it's over... They didn't even make any spoilers for a next season, or a clue that there might be one.

that how it is. when you don't have any sources to go on... luckily in my case. theres to many anime freaks over here. that i would just look like a rookie tbh.. i just got familiar with a few of them and i got spammed by stuff i've already seen, about what comes next and etc. oddly enough it is already in development (if i recall right, it's done already aswell)

be prepared for copy n paste attack scenes. (hence why i don't really watch it)

Let me correct myself, bunny indeed told me to watch it but he no longer reccomends it. (i don't wanna give bad rep to bunny =P)

I'm going for bakuman next. (also suggested by bunny).

Bakuman-bakuman-18134658-1200-875.jpg

• Upvote 1

that how it is. when you don't have any sources to go on... luckily in my case. theres to many anime freaks over here. that i would just look like a rookie tbh.. i just got familiar with a few of them and i got spammed by stuff i've already seen, about what comes next and etc. oddly enough it is already in development (if i recall right, it's done already aswell)

They shouldn't have done that. It happens so often that they make somehow decent Anime and then make a horrible next season that fails hard. I'd rather want it to end with a final battle and a happy end. And the name of the season pretty much seems to spoil it's gonna be an online egoshooter anime i guess?

They shouldn't have done that. It happens so often that they make somehow decent Anime and then make a horrible next season that fails hard. I'd rather want it to end with a final battle and a happy end. And the name of the season pretty much seems to spoil it's gonna be an online egoshooter anime i guess?

probably. but when it's 1 of the most sold animes in japan, theres a reason for it to continue.

Let me correct myself, bunny indeed told me to watch it but he no longer reccomends it. (i don't wanna give bad rep to bunny =P)

I'm going for bakuman next.

Bakuman-bakuman-18134658-1200-875.jpg

Go for Kaichou wa Maid-Sama. It turns you into a Girl (Alternatively Homosexual, whatever you prefer)

SAO had a cool start. someone told me to watch it, it had All Episodes out up to Alfheim, so i watched them all in 2 days. it didn't seem to be SO good to me after a while. Alfheim also was cancer to me, so i skipped most of it because i didn't like the slight pairing attempt with his cousin. To be honest, i didn't watch ANY of it later on, i skipped to the Finale right on and Asuna's rescue. It was way too boring without the female protagonist Asuna

Edited by Misa-chan ♥
  • Upvote 1

Go for Kaichou wa Maid-Sama. It turns you into a Girl (Alternatively Homosexual, whatever you prefer)

tumblr_lzel8uqzha1qdsjb2-1.jpg

I'm having a hard time coming across anything quite like Lucky Star or Nichijou or K-On!.

Anyone got any suggestions of essentially the same style but with different characters? I don't care if it's dub/sub/raw.

I'm specifically looking for shows that are a series of ~5 minute shorts that chat about everyday or interesting/funny/thought provoking topics in a slice-of-life kind of atmosphere.

So that rules out things like Haruhi, anything with a focus on action, romance, or drama.

Free key if you can find exactly what I've been looking for.

EDIT: Here is a list of what I've already watched (MAL).

tumblr_lzel8uqzha1qdsjb2-1.jpg

If you like Anime's where men are getting owned by a girl and that girl later on get's a sexy guy to be interested in her, having all kinds of "flower backgrounds" when he appears, you might have found your girlish side

I'm having a hard time coming across anything quite like Lucky Star or Nichijou.

Anyone got any suggestions of essentially the same style but with different characters?

Not the same Style, but try out Haruhi some time if you didn't. they sort of share the glory at some time. and many pictures of konata wearing Haruhi's clothes xD

• Upvote 1

I'm having a hard time coming across anything quite like Lucky Star or Nichijou.

Anyone got any suggestions of essentially the same style but with different characters?

dig into my profile on myanimelist, theres quite a few of that genre.. forgot exact names. but i've seen some about the same.

never too late to try toradora madness

tumblr_mc5z1z5QX71rrijlg.gif

DO IT

Watch and you will understand the reason why Higurashi is #1

might getting possum to turn to the anime side with this biggrin.png

L | Princess_Possum: "most if not all the characters die"
L | Princess_Possum: wat
L | Mr.SoulReaper: lol
L | Mr.SoulReaper: this is what im talking about
L | Mr.SoulReaper: thia anime story is epic
L | Princess_Possum: hmmm
L | Mr.SoulReaper: its amazing
L | Princess_Possum: maybe after finals
L | Princess_Possum: after my last exams in june, i have a few months of doing nothing
L | Princess_Possum: so maybe then
L | Mr.SoulReaper: aye aye
pic_0009_zpsfde09b3b.png
Edited by SoulReaper
  • Upvote 1