SoulReaper

Anime Broadcasting

Fail troll is fail. Our love of animu is too strong.

Beck is a great anime always had some great music.

BECKMongolianChopSquadbeck_zps39bd9bc0.j

Full Moon Sways FTW.... also the dub of this anime is really good aye..

• Upvote 1

Been watching Eureka Seven: AO all week, hoping to finish tomorrow :):

tumblr_m6keks07Dt1qerl1po1_500.gif

Been watching Eureka Seven: AO all week, hoping to finish tomorrow smile.png:

tumblr_m6keks07Dt1qerl1po1_500.gif

never did finish that, watch some of it back when i was in high school when G4 played anime at night if i recall that or Adult Swim. do tell how it is

I finished steins gate, awesome.

Looking forward to the movie.

Need to finish that one as well left off around ep 14 i believe.

Eureka Seven is the one you are thinking of, and it's one of my favorite animes of all time.

Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean (AO) is the new one from the fall 2012 season.

Not sure what to watch at the moment. i'd prefer something like Toradora or Maid sama right now, some typical school anime.

Not sure what to watch at the moment. i'd prefer something like Toradora or Maid sama right now, some typical school anime.

I wouldn't like to call myself an expert but I watched my fair share of romance/drama/comedy/ school animes, if you can give me a general idea of the vibe you want (comedy/romance or romance/ drama with additional genres, such as supernatural or sci-fi, etc), if the school setting has to be obligatory, and if you are looking for an anime more inclined towards the female audience (shoujo, josei), I'm sure I can be of assistance. Making recommendations based on only those two limits my choices quite a bit, please tell me others that you watched and liked.

Edited by Ultr@Bunny
  • Upvote 1

I just went ahead and picked 2 that I think you will like based on the examples you gave me, they are both in the school setting, I also included my personal rating:

26803.jpg

Lovely Complex (Comedy/ Romance/ School/ Shoujo) *Personal Rating 8/10* - Synopsis: Risa and Otani are always being laughed at as the comedy duo. Risa, a girl, is taller than the average girl, and Otani, a boy, is shorter than the average boy. The two are always bickering and even their teacher sees them as a comedy act. But as their friendship develops, so do Risa's feelings toward Otani.

39665.jpg

Kokoro Connect + Kokoro Connect: Michi Random (Final Episodes) (Comedy/ Drama/ Romance/ School/ Supernatural) *Personal Rating 9/10* - Synopsis: The five members of the Cultural Research Club - Taichi Yaegashi, Iori Nagase, Himeko Inaba, Yui Kiriyama, and Yoshifumi Aoki - encounter a bizarre phenomenon one day when Aoki and Yui switch bodies without warning. The same begins to happen to the other club members, throwing their daily lives into disarray.

At first the five students find some amusement amidst the confusion, but this unwarranted connection also exposes the painful scars hidden within their hearts. As their calm lives are shattered, the relationships between the five students also begin to change...

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't like to call myself an expert but I watched my fair share of romance/drama/comedy/ school animes, if you can give me a general idea of the vibe you want (comedy/romance or romance/ drama with additional genres, such as supernatural or sci-fi, etc), if the school setting has to be obligatory, and if you are looking for an anime more inclined towards the female audience (shoujo, josei), I'm sure I can be of assistance. Making recommendations based on only those two limits my choices quite a bit, please tell me others that you watched and liked.

Well. It has to be really close to Toradora and Maid sama for sure. should not have 1 protagonist, instead 2 (male and female) and love must be a big part of it. some comedy too, and lots of drama. romance and school as well.

Well. It has to be really close to Toradora and Maid sama for sure. should not have 1 protagonist, instead 2 (male and female) and love must be a big part of it. some comedy too, and lots of drama. romance and school as well.

The two I stated above must do the trick, Lovely Complex is a romantic comedy with some touches of drama here and there and it has 2 protagonists (male and female), Kokoro Connect its maybe more like Toradora since as you recall its had actually 5 main characters and a romantic "Pentagon" was developed, Kokoro Connect has 5 protagonists (2 males, 3 females) has plenty of romance, drama, and some touches of comedy, much like Toradora, the art style is very similar too, you should give it a try.

• Upvote 1

I'm not an anime "pro" but i would like to say that i don't understand why so many people say deadman wonderland sucks.

I found this anime thanks to panda, i felt insecure at first to watch it but after watching the first episode i saw everything in one run (yeah i'm crazy like that).

10/10 for animation and music.

Some characters were not fully explored if you know what i mean, also the story was left open and with a lot of questions to answer. I'm hoping for a second season but if that doesn't happen i guess i'll have to read the manga.

I'm not trying to make a review of the anime because i'm not good at it, just giving a small brief, if you can say that, about it.

• Upvote 1

I just went ahead and picked 2 that I think you will like based on the examples you gave me, they are both in the school setting, I also included my personal rating:

39665.jpg

Kokoro Connect + Kokoro Connect: Michi Random (Final Episodes) (Comedy/ Drama/ Romance/ School/ Supernatural) *Personal Rating 9/10* - Synopsis: The five members of the Cultural Research Club - Taichi Yaegashi, Iori Nagase, Himeko Inaba, Yui Kiriyama, and Yoshifumi Aoki - encounter a bizarre phenomenon one day when Aoki and Yui switch bodies without warning. The same begins to happen to the other club members, throwing their daily lives into disarray.

At first the five students find some amusement amidst the confusion, but this unwarranted connection also exposes the painful scars hidden within their hearts. As their calm lives are shattered, the relationships between the five students also begin to change...

Thanks ultra, I started watching kokoro last night on your recommendation, made it to eps 6 before I realized it was 2AM and I had to be up in 6 hours smile.png

• Upvote 1