Sign in to follow this  
{Dark}KaBuKI

Br Renders

here are some renders i cutted maybe someone can used them for singnatures or avatars. i will be cutting more..

battle6art6lm.jpg

battle7art6qp.jpg

battlerealmsb0186tz.jpg

mind if I use some?

5418[/snapback]

Yes thats why i cutted them for people to used them

You should save them as .png or .gif so the backgrounds stay transparent. And you missed some spots on the last one. Good job none the less. ;)

You should save them as .png or .gif so the backgrounds stay transparent. And you missed some spots on the last one. Good job none the less. ;)

5494[/snapback]

thx kp i will fix the renders and also put some more renders.

5494[/snapback]

Huh? I was about to ask for them in .psd but I didn't know that backround remains transparent in .png?

Are you sure? I gotta check this 'cause I've downloaded lots of renders in .png...

Nope, the backround is solid white and part of the entire image, can't just slap it ontop of a backround render.

I need them in PSD :D

I'm doing a render myself I'll share it when I'm done, it's coming out pretty damn nice although it won't work with every backround render. I'm pretty much making it so it's just easy to blend/blur all the outlines of the image to your own. I'm still new to the photoshopping scene so hopefully I'll get good enough to do full renders in considerable time. But at this point I can't get more then 20% of any high res done without feeling the need to stretch my legs.

WOAH nevermind I was getting renders in .jpg this whole time when I realized this I searched my renders folder for .png and you're right. Nice.

It just confused me the default format for the renderred images I've downloaded were .jpgs

Time to see if tagging them as pngs will reserve the backround transparency.