Sign in to follow this  
Atrocious

Legal Spot?/"glitch"

To avoid a problem I'd like to clarify, is the spot around the 2nd corner of dustbowl 3 (above the doorway) allowed to use or deemed a glitch? Its a spot where you can like hop as a soldier or double jump w/basher to get to.

I think it should be fine... just like on gullywash where 6s teams sometimes use their agro scout as sorta a surprise attack to drop a medic or suicide for a pick... seems like it be fun to use but I figured Id ask... its my first screen shot on my profile if you want to see the specific example

I'm pretty sure if it's a place where you can die, be shot at, and is accessible without any sort of exploit... most places on most maps are allowed. Though, I'm not sure exactly where you're talking about... But for me most places that you can get to using your class abilities, AND be attacked at, seem legit.

That's my opinion though, and is the way things have been on these servers in my experience.

I mean, when i jumped up to take that picture, I was shortly after killed by 2 stickies shot at me from the ledge next to me..... its not like an invlun spot, just a hiding spot

They just did bug fixes to the map. Anything left should be assumed to be by design.

They just did bug fixes to the map. Anything left should be assumed to be by design.

Because Valve QA is so amazing they never missed anything tongue.png

but yeah, various map quirks which don't render you invincible, hidden, and which don't give you an ability to walk on skybox or something silly like that are generally okay in my book.

• Upvote 2