Reisen

Memes/images/random (Public)

Since people outside of Lotus have no access to the Memes/images/random topic, I thought it may be better to open a public topic in the Tavern for people outside of Lotus to access as well.

Getting this started right away because I am bored

• Upvote 1

Woot ! I am sure this will be great :D

They they will finally see our insanity ph34r.png

• Upvote 3

Five stages of leaving Lotus:

1. DENIAL - I didn't actually leave. I'll still keep in touch.

2. ANGER - Why aren't people contacting me all the time? What a bunch of assholes.

3. DEPRESSION - Fuck. I actually liked those people. My life was better back then.

4. BARGAINING - Please, I'll do anything to be a part of Lotus again! Let me HaZaRd!

5. ACCEPTANCE - I'll just go out and meet other people.

• Upvote 6

Five stages of leaving Lotus:

1. Blabla

2. More Blablabla

3. Blablablaception

4. Left 4 Blablabla

5. Blablabla Episode 3

Fixed for you, no need to thank me

tumblr_m3tl7k8U1T1r0rwuco2_400.gif

• Upvote 2

1236013_541120552629101_1616546285_n.jpg

It is a common misconception priests take all the money from the donations to themselves. Let me explain.

At the end of the Sunday mass, the priest puts all the money collected that day in a single basket. Then he puts it on the altar, prays, and says this:

"Dear Holy Spirit, I have collected this in your glory today. I shall now proceed to give this money to you. Whatever money you do not need, leave it for me."

The priest then throws the basket with the money to the air. Whatever money falls back down is considered rejected by God and thus belongs to him.

• Upvote 6

1381466_379039722199075_1198780534_n.jpg

This is so awesome. I have this as one of my favourite t-shirts:www.punk.de-KjBmIgNxFP.jpg

• Upvote 1

90KD4Ah.jpg

Just found out about the tavern

Either I don't look for anything or no one tells me shit

Look at my sperm

I made it myself.

• Upvote 8

90KD4Ah.jpg

Just found out about the tavern

Either I don't look for anything or no one tells me shit

Look at my sperm

I made it myself.

Can it swim?

• Upvote 2

A friend told me to post it, I guess I'm pretty proud of myself... I don't usually go on pubs, but today I wanted to and I played sniper pretty much the whole time other than a few minutes of heavy because we were being spawn camped at the start.. Hope some people are as impressed with me as I am I guess.

MQJLJb5.png

• Upvote 2

78 head shots to 174 kills? Son I would be dissappoint but I'll imagine that about 74 of those kills were meele or SMG

78 head shots to 174 kills? Son I would be dissappoint but I'll imagine that about 74 of those kills were meele or SMG

Yes I did some running around with my SMG, and there was a Spy, Scout and Pyro that kept coming up to me and trying to taunt kill me, so if I heard them trying I would kill them with my kukri, and I got like 20 or something kills with Heavy smile.png

Plus because harvest >.>

Edited by Macamoose
  • Upvote 1

2013-08-14_00003gmon8.jpg2013-08-27_00002g9ra0.jpg2013-10-13_000019epud.jpg
2013-10-17_00004fertr.jpg

I had a lot of fun. Last picture was a lobby match

Edited by Lena
  • Upvote 4

I feel the need to share this, and I don't know where else to put this story.

So, I've watched all 7 Saw movies and have remained unimpressed yet mildly amused by them. Now, my bf has remained steadfast in his decision to NOT watch the Saw movies because he doesn't want his time wasted (his words btw). Yet recently, by some divine intervention, I had managed to convince him to watch the first Saw.
And so, on Friday night, with popcorn, beers/cider in hand, we did.

Now, my bf and I have a running joke in our relationship. He calls me a heartless, vindictive, sadistic sociopathic bitch, and I call him an ill-educated, ignorant dunder-headed, cultureless swine. So there's me, giggling at the movie, while my bf is sitting there going 'What? Why is he doing that?', and it finally gets to the point in the movie where the Lawrence saws his own foot off with a blunted, septic hacksaw, screaming in agony, clearly dying from shock and blood loss, and what does my bf do?

He folds his arms, raises an eyebrow, and says, (and I quote); 'Oh, get on up boy, you can hop can't you?'
I am one proud gf right here :3

• Upvote 5