cptheslayer

Who Says Dragon Is Weak?

What i think is Berserker is the best tier 3 unit because it got more hp, powerful with upgrades, and powerful with the shale armor aswell

I can take down a lotus player with archears, few cannons with id, dragon spirit, 6 samurais with dragon skin, kabukis, a few spearman with stun... Dragon is a powerful clan.... REMEMBER THE SERPENT CLAN was born from the dragon clan....

:huh: Am, dude sorry to disapoint you but the land is over SERPENT control from the beginning! Its logical, the first clan rules the land ;)

And by the way, the dragons are good only if they have BG`s, proper fighters, and proper BG`s, AND a good strategist!

If you miss one of this 4 things then you are weak with dragons. I play sometimes with dragons and i say they are good only on this conditions. As for the Dragon Monument.. its too expencive to use unles you plan for a big game, 3 yang 4 samurai 600/600(i meybe wrong for the water but the rice is 600) rice and water :o LOL even the serpent Keep is cheaper. And, i get very angry when someone says something like "Lotus is the STRONGEST Clan in the GAME!" dudes.. have you ever heard for balance? Every clan is equal to each other in power! Imagen if the dragons had better resistance? No one will be able to defeat them! And if the serpents were able to do more dmg? The same resault. Everyone has their weaknesess and strenghts. I will say what are the strenghts of all clans.

Serpent - normal health, good dmg, BG`s for ambushes and quick elimination(that includes weakening the enemy.

Dragon - normal health, not that bad resistance(but BAD), good dmg, BG`s for stunning and mass effect/dmg

Lotus - good health, good resistance, BG`s for mass effect/dmg and to last longer in battle

Wolf - a LOT of health, good resistance, BG`s for stronger defence and the others are too different to say a name for them :)

This are my looks on things.

i can kill any serp and wolf with dragon \

but dragon for me weak

because i not dragon player and i don't like dragon

sorry for fun guys of dragon

What i think is Berserker is the best tier 3 unit because it got more hp, powerful with upgrades, and powerful with the shale armor aswell

cant say that ronin can kil it

This is only a game.. lol :blink:

Dragon is the best clan i think <_<

i try with my friend

10 bersekers with armor vs 8 spearman with whirling spear,horse

and spearman win!! :rolleyes:

horse????????how can you use BG and horse or how beresk can use horses ??

The berserker cant ride a horse, he meant that he learned the sprmen whirl and then put them on horses, when the horse dies he uses whirl.

o.o

There are experts who said Dragon is weak, there are experts who said Dragon is strong.

Expert like CP can say dragon is strong because he knows how to play it. I think the conflict whether the Dragon clan is weak or strong is depends!

You need to be a very serious BR player to say that Dragon is the strongest clan. (And hopefully this is right.)

Edited by AxisAvengers{AA}

Dude, its rare to see a serious br player.

Dragons..........

dragon clan isnt a weak clan,they can defend any clan,but when battling lotus clan using only archers,spearman,chemist,or even a samurai,you can be deafeated easily(having a BG or not) have some geishas combined with 10 to 15 kabuki warrior and 15 to 20 cannoneers then.........

ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you must upgrade the the kabuki's attack power and cannoneers attack power,and when having 7 more yangs,upgrade cannonneers health and kabuki's health,and also geishas less using magic when healing..........

when you do this,you can be defeated only 15% and winning is 85% ....Im doing this everytime im battling using my favorite clan......DRAGON CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh nooo ... dragon clan is not weak.. that clan is very effective if you know how to use that clan..

I already had beaten a guy who used only the strongest sorcerers of lotus clan with dragon clan very easily.

I had just made Kabuki Warriors and sent them to firework shop and into the holy shrine. When I met his sorcerers in battle with my kabuki warriors just used their abilities. The first ability from the shrine makes the sorcerers useless in shooting and the second ability from the firework shop, weakens them so i had an easy play with that guy. Ok Lotus Clan has more power than the Dragon Clan, but with an effective strategy, the Dragon Clan can be very strong.

The Dragon himself is quite very usefull too if you use him at the right moment. Trust me i know the true power of the Dragon Clan and its Zen Masters aren't bad at all. Otomo, Arah and Tao are very usefull. Otomo gets stamina for the allies around him, if he fights.. Arah is the best archer in game and Tao can recruite 2 more monks. Tao's ability is very useful as well. It's like his second weapon or second Attack which means that he makes twice more damake as normal. And if his Life goes down, then his attackpower increases. Those of you who think that Dragon Clan is weak, think of it again and test that clan.

Yeah.... dragon is not weak. But if your playing vs Lotus, I should say it is weak. In small maps, I cant see dragon winning over Lotus if both players are good. Lets face it, theres a little way Dragon can stop DC & SC. Even if a lotus player just use DC, dragon would be in the disadvantage coz its major melee unit, the Samurai is weak vs Warlocks explosives. Assuming that SC is not used, the sams would easily be killed by Diseased Ones, and if dragon warriors, a bunch f them can be killed by a few Blade accolites. Worse, if Issyl is there, its a no contest.

For big maps however, say Center ring or the Dragons map (i forgot that big 4 player map)i can say that Dragon has a big chance if the dragon player is smart enough. For big maps, only the most patient Lotus player can maximize the Soul Chill becoz of the distance. It would be then a plus for Dragon.

Its hard to say why dragon can outdo the Lotus.. I just hav to put it this way...

When Im against Lotus (played by a person not by comps)I usually build a hut far from my base and in between my camp and my opponent. In between games, when the population is below 20, i usually send Sams for a suicide attack in the Lotus base for yang accumulation. When I have six of them, thats the time that I send my fire archers for an attack and run strategy. Since Lotus is a bit slow, the archers usually burn a few buildings and in turn will make the Lotus player be busy..... and eventually lost his focus and his strategy.

Since most players will be mad coz they are attacked, most of them will launch their offensive at my base. Thats how my huts and DF come into the picture.

While they are still advancing I usually ambush them with my DF cos mostly they do not use DC when advancing.

If it would be a massive army, I launch my double dragon fire on them. For a few, the archers, sams and dragon warriors will do the job. Kabuki would also be firing his stardust at a distance. In short their is no need for me to use the geisha in horse trample attack.

While this may not work to all, this works on most. This will work even if your against a pro.

Unfortunate, however, that most pros would not play in big maps.....lol..... cos its time consuming.

They always prefer the VOD, freedom and the wheeler map.... and by this, Dragon will be in extreme disadvanatge vs Lotus..

The truth, dragon is not weak. The reason they seem weak is because the person is not using them properly in the right situations. Example: Someone sends a horde of musketeers in and the dragon user sends in a horde of samurai. The musketeers have the element advantage since Samurais are weak to explosives. But say the dragon user sent in Dragon Skin Samurais against said musketeers. The musketeers are no longer at an advantage and are soon wiped out because they are exposed to their disadvantage of melee combat.

The non D-Skin Samurai troop would die regardless of how many you send it to "own" an enemy. The D-skin Samurai troop would easily own the musketeers since they can't be affected by ranged moves for a time and musketeers cannot fight well in melee.

There are many possible situations, but I cannot list every single one. The myth I believe about dragon to be false is that mass SC easily owns archers regardless. Well how can those SC get thru a daze from towers even if hasted? Just use Daze from a tower and just eliminate the warlocks with archers. You can be suprised at how fast warlocks die from just a few archers.

man samurai can hardly compare to musketeers even with dragon skin. First of all dragon skin drains stamina damn quickly and when you tell teh samurais tu run their stamina is well depleted when they reach the msuketeers. and if the serpent player has a good makro he will screw the samurais big time.

• Upvote 1

Dragon isn't weak.Kabuki Warriors Flash Powder is great against of melee warriors Swordsmen Brawlers Sledgers.Blade Acolytes and Staff Adepts don't stand a chance.But I hate that i have to give almost all of my warriors BG...but Dragon is good :D