SITUVN

Battle Realms Data Editor by SITUVN

On 4/21/2020 at 4:18 PM, ifeast said:

People let me ask: in the battle reamls game, which file is the main to fix the character data? For example: The number of hero and minion health, the number of hero and minion combat parameters, the healing speed, .....

is it .ini file or .dat file or .txt file or other file ??

Data file + SITUVN be editor section units

• Like 1

thank you so much, I have understood your article ! 

I have opened the .dat file ! 
I edited the data in the .dat file ! 
but when I started the game, it got a Textures.h2o file error ! 
you can help me?

10 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

Data file + SITUVN br.editor section units 

thank you so much !! but the Battle realm is a crack file, so I could not find "Data file + SITUVN"........ T_T

21 hours ago, ifeast said:

thank you so much, I have understood your article ! 

I have opened the .dat file ! 
I edited the data in the .dat file ! 
but when I started the game, it got a Textures.h2o file error ! 
you can help me?

We should start  from what you change to have this error some sections should no be tuched , thats why they give you an error. 

Btw before you start anything you should do a copy or you can install again game or find with help of rar. an BattleRealms.dat file in instalator of a game .

19 hours ago, ifeast said:

thank you so much !! but the Battle realm is a crack file, so I could not find "Data file + SITUVN"........ T_T

instal game find game directory like default C:/Programfiles/Liquid Entertaiment/Battle Realms/ 

ther you should find BattleRealms.dat - file and that file you shoud drag and drop to SITUVN br.data editor you can find him here on first page on top links to download are available. 

Edited by Gregor8356
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

We should start  from what you change to have this error some sections should no be tuched , thats why they give you an error. 

Btw before you start anything you should do a copy or you can install again game or find with help of rar. an BattleRealms.dat file in instalator of a game .

instal game find game directory like default C:/Programfiles/Liquid Entertaiment/Battle Realms/ 

ther you should find BattleRealms.dat - file and that file you shoud drag and drop to SITUVN br.data editor you can find him here on first page on top links to download are available. 

Thank you very much, boss !!!. I made a mistake when I repaired the .H2O file, I restored the original .H2O file. ^^

I want to change the soldiers created from other building to other soldiers, which "data_" file should I go to ??

On 4/24/2020 at 7:25 AM, ifeast said:

Thank you very much, boss !!!. I made a mistake when I repaired the .H2O file, I restored the original .H2O file. ^^

I want to change the soldiers created from other building to other soldiers, which "data_" file should I go to ??

when you download and open SITUVN Br editor drag and drop BattleRealms.dat file 

then find secion on left side called buildings find on right, top column unit in set id of unit and set time then find out and set needed id unit. 

On 5/4/2020 at 2:32 AM, Jack U said:

How i upgrade peasant hunt, bath house, etc to some building like town square to assasins den

That's not advisable since the upgrade button only appears in Town Squares (I think the IDs of Town Squares are embedded in the exe file.

Though I saw someone did it by going to Data_Buildings then finding the column UpgradeToType then set what kind of building the Peasant Hut / Bath House will upgrade to. Also set its UpgradeButton1 to WOTW [Clan Name] Button BU Upgrade [Building Type] where Clan should be the correct Clan of the building you are upgrading and [Building Type] is the correct building type of that clan (example Assassin's Den for Serpent).

Then go to Data_Controls then find the WOTW [Clan Name] Button BU Upgrade [Building Type] you selected in the first step. Set a TechniqueType for it.

The downside of this method is it gives your units free technique (that you selected in the previous step) when you click the upgrade button of that building.

• Like 1

I wish SITUVN is still here. I inspected the H2O files and I think his knowledge in creating the Data Editor can be used in creating a similar program to edit H2O file connections.

20 hours ago, Kyros said:

Itu tidak disarankan karena tombol pemutakhiran hanya muncul di Kotak Kota (saya pikir ID Kotak Kota tertanam dalam file exe.

Meskipun saya melihat seseorang melakukannya dengan pergi ke Data_Buildings kemudian menemukan kolom UpgradeToType kemudian mengatur seperti apa bangunan Peasant Hut / Bath House yang akan diupgrade. Juga atur UpgradeButton1 ke WOTW [Nama Klan] Tombol BU Tingkatkan [Jenis Bangunan] di mana Klan harus menjadi Klan yang benar dari bangunan yang Anda tingkatkan dan [Jenis Bangunan] adalah jenis bangunan yang benar dari klan itu (mis. Assassin's Den for Serpent) .

Kemudian pergi ke Data_Controls kemudian temukan Tombol WOTW [Nama Klan] BU Tingkatkan [Jenis Bangunan] yang Anda pilih pada langkah pertama. Tetapkan TechniqueType untuk itu.

Kelemahan dari metode ini adalah memberikan teknik gratis kepada unit Anda (yang telah Anda pilih pada langkah sebelumnya) ketika Anda mengklik tombol pemutakhiran bangunan itu.

Can you make this simple than with number or etc

6 hours ago, Jack U said:

Can you make this simple than with number or etc

How to upgrade a building in Battle Realms with only .dat file:

Step 1) Chose a building you want to upgrade and set it’s Upgrade as the Building Upgrade Control (BU).
Note: You must chose the BU for the right clan. In other words you can’t use Lotus BU for Dragon Clan.

Step 2) Edit the BU Technique Type to anything.
Note: I am not sure if this has to be from the same clan...i haven't tried using another clan's technique.

Step 3) Chose the building you want to upgrade to, and set the rice/water cost + upgrade rate

Step 4) Save .dat and replace old .dat file (don’t forget to backup).
Launch game and now upgrade button should appear.

If you did it correct, after a moment the building will upgrade.

Observations:
- I usually prefer buildings without any upgrades (like Battle Gear buildings, Eg: Shrine). But nothing prevents you from doing this to the Dojo, for example.
- For modding i use the "Battle Realms Data Editor by SITUVN"
MADE BY '' shmouver'' from the forum

orginal file:.. 

link  https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/YQzpcSUz/file.html

avaiable 30 days 

Long time!

This is new tool to fix Save menu item disabled in my BRDE apps. I lost BRDE source code.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ugU8ZcuxHMKiyvVW0xcVWxF7ovOre-j0/view?usp=sharing

Extract and put BRDE_F.exe in same folder with Battle Realms Data Editor.exe then run BRDE_F.exe, Save item can use now, but not hotkey.

Note: Do not change the language, these Save item will be disable again.

Edited by SITUVN
  • Like 1

hi everyone,

I hope this thread is still alive.

this may have been requested already, but i appreciate if someone can re-post a link, or teach me how to code it myself so i wouldn't have to bother anyone:

Dragon: 

Samurai->Dojo= Kenji1

Samurai->Target Range= Kenji2

Samurai->Alchemist Hut= Kenji3

Samurai->Bathhouse= Kenji Young

Samurai->Royal Academy= Kenji3 Serpent

Dragon Warrior->Dragon Monument= Kenji one with the Dragon

Serpent:

Ronin->Pub= Kenji1 Serpent

Ronin->Target Range= Kenji2 Serpent

Ronin->Alchemist Hut= Kenji3 Serpent

Ronin->Bathhouse= Kenji Young 

Ronin->Thieves' Guild= Kenji3 Dragon

Bandit->Dragon Monument= Kenji3 Serpent (with better attributes, if possible)

Wolf:

Berserker->Pit= Slave Grayback

Berserker->Target Range= Slave Longtooth

Berserker->Wolves' Den= Nightvol

Berserker->Forest Temple = White Wolf Grayback

Lotus:

Master Warlock->Flesh Crucible= Orb Zymeth

Master Warlock->Warlock's Tower= Nightvol

Master Warlock->Aviary= Corrupted Yvaine

Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.

On 12/31/2020 at 11:46 AM, badong028 said:

hi everyone,

I hope this thread is still alive.

this may have been requested already, but i appreciate if someone can re-post a link, or teach me how to code it myself so i wouldn't have to bother anyone:

Dragon: 

Samurai->Dojo= Kenji1

Samurai->Target Range= Kenji2

Samurai->Alchemist Hut= Kenji3

Samurai->Bathhouse= Kenji Young

Samurai->Royal Academy= Kenji3 Serpent

Dragon Warrior->Dragon Monument= Kenji one with the Dragon

Serpent:

Ronin->Pub= Kenji1 Serpent

Ronin->Target Range= Kenji2 Serpent

Ronin->Alchemist Hut= Kenji3 Serpent

Ronin->Bathhouse= Kenji Young 

Ronin->Thieves' Guild= Kenji3 Dragon

Bandit->Dragon Monument= Kenji3 Serpent (with better attributes, if possible)

Wolf:

Berserker->Pit= Slave Grayback

Berserker->Target Range= Slave Longtooth

Berserker->Wolves' Den= Nightvol

Berserker->Forest Temple = White Wolf Grayback

Lotus:

Master Warlock->Flesh Crucible= Orb Zymeth

Master Warlock->Warlock's Tower= Nightvol

Master Warlock->Aviary= Corrupted Yvaine

Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.

1. download BR SITUVIN DATA EDITOR FROME HERE

2.  but your br.dat file to editor use drag and drop method

3.find bulding section on the lesft side .

4. then find culum with  Data_Buildings.UnitIn1 you can set younit  which should come in to building 

5 after that you should set this column Data_Buildings.UnitOut1 and you your needed unit then close editor and hit save then all changes will be saved remember about time of traning if yuo want more units to train Data_Buildings.UnitTrainingTime1 should stay positive

6 for units stats go to units section to change that but be carful be suer what you duing and change not to big numbers .

I heope that will hel you do your own mod all best in new year :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gregor8356 said:

You also need to download this BRDE_F to fix Save menu and hot key.

5 hours ago, Gregor8356 said:

2.  but your br.dat file to editor use drag and drop method

3.find bulding section on the lesft side .

4. then find culum with  Data_Buildings.UnitIn1 you can set younit  which should come in to building 

5 after that you should set this column Data_Buildings.UnitOut1 and you your needed unit then close editor and hit save then all changes will be saved remember about time of traning if yuo want more units to train Data_Buildings.UnitTrainingTime1 should stay positive

6 for units stats go to units section to change that but be carful be suer what you duing and change not to big numbers .

I heope that will hel you do your own mod all best in new year :)

Thanks heaps!

Could you explain 4 and 5 a bit further? What value should I put? It says "Integer". Does every unit correspond to a number? (ie: Samurai = "5"? or something?)

Edited by badong028

My BRDE supported display NAME for Enum values.  Select: Tools > Options > Check Show alternating values.

Bạn là người Việt phải không?

On 1/1/2021 at 6:15 PM, badong028 said:

Thanks heaps!

Could you explain 4 and 5 a bit further? What value should I put? It says "Integer". Does every unit correspond to a number? (ie: Samurai = "5"? or something?)

4, 5 explenation ends if you press mous button on selected colum the number and unit name will be displayed from list  to choose, time of traning shoud be 1 - 255 not sure but about.

6 and here you shoud add small liek 2- 20 to see the  diffrence more or less if you get error you add too much  .

Edited by Gregor8356

Hello Guys,

I am having a great time modding br so far with the editor. Thanks for that.

Now I wonder, if it is possible to add rows and columns through the data editor into the .dat datasheets.

Among other things, I want to add conditions for buildings. E.g. units can only be trained, when their stamina is full.

Also I would like to know, if there is a possiblity to extend the worldmaster (place buildings, units, etc.)

Greetings!

On 1/15/2021 at 11:06 PM, NaCl said:

it is possible to add rows and columns

I can make a new BRDE that can add rows and columns.

But mays be game will be crashed.

Add new columns is make no senses. You can't references a column from other table, or game will not recognize that column.

Add new row, may be, other table can references to that row, but i not sure game wil be allow its.

Edited by SITUVN
  • Upvote 1

On 1/17/2021 at 10:49 AM, SITUVN said:

I can make a new BRDE that can add rows and columns.

But mays be game will be crashed.

Add new columns is make no senses. You can't references a column from other table, or game will not recognize that column.

Add new row, may be, other table can references to that row, but i not sure game wil be allow its.

that is very unfortunate! Thank you for the reply!

Help me to change rite of ancension to become musketeer with sniper scope

then how peasant to have ability with rite of ancension.